What's new

Imran Is Done! by Najam Sethi

There will be no revolutions. The disintegration in slow motion we are witnesses to will still take more than a decade, or even two.
It will end with a whimper and not a bang.
My guess is the current situation is like Lebanon. I have been watching (well reading about) it since I was a child. Never understood, do not understand, may not understand ever.

There is a reason why the military (his daddies) backed off from supporting him and closed down "Operation Imran" as they were tired of changing dirty nappies

You are entitled to your opinion rather than your own facts.

Fact; They cheated him out of seats to make sure Their pets stay relevant as far as changing diaper's is concerned, it isn't 2nd grade failed Gernails (Generals) job to Run the country.

You are entitled to your opinion rather than your own facts.

Fact; They cheated him out of seats to make sure Their pets stay relevant as far as changing diaper's is concerned, it isn't 2nd grade failed Gernails (Generals) job to Run the country.

So when you or IK barks, that's facts. But others have "opinions" :lol: IK is a con artist and a bullshit master. Facts: Where is Riasat-e-Medina? the billion tree tsunami? the cost effective BRT below price from Punjab(when it cost3 times and that was corruption), Malam Jabba, Bushra BB and Shehzadi pocketing 12 billion as front women for bureaucracy and civil servant's transfer, the 190 pound corruption case, PACE apartments, Gifted Watches, the recent se*x affairs' with PTI women.......ALL these are of course not facts right? The list is TOO long. I've just mentioned a few things that are common knowledge. This con artist attempted to destroy Pakistan's foreign standing with the Chinese, Saudia, UAE and the US by asking bribes or threatening their projects will shut down. Who the hell is he? Daddy's disowned the cry baby for a reason. That was Pakistan. Nothing is beyond Pakistan for Pak Army. You can take your silly propaganda posts elsewhere.

You Mean like, Watch, watch, watch, watch ,watch!!!

Check out the tiny list from a LONG list of corruption related ventures. Daddy's disowned much loved cry baby for a reason. The watches were the HEIGHT of cheapness and disregard for Pakistan and foreign leader's mutual dignity. But what do you know about foreign dignity, the "thia thia" dance from you-thia people don't extend respect to their own parents I've heard. What's Pakistan or foreign leaders to them.

Sethi's address described Pakistan as being in the throes of multiple crises, including a breakdown of law and order, civil society, national security and identity.
There is a glass half full way of looking at it. If Sethi made that comment in 1999 and Pakistan is still standing albeit with all the flaws he listed, simple extrapolation tells Pakistan will be still standing, warts and all, in 2045, with the next generation posting (on a new bulletin board technology?) all their exasperations and why things are not what they ought to be.

The objective thinking is left for undereducated brown "wana be gora" Pakistanis with both flags of the King, your lord. Be grateful he gives out gracious welfare checks to you and similarly, mind your country's business than interfering in another nation's internal affairs! When was the last time you went to that "free" doctor that takes 4 weeks for a visit (by this time a person already recovers) :lol:
And you would sell your soul to be an expat.. smacks of jealousy.. pathetic patwari pindu.. we call your kind ‘parhay likay jahil’…

And you would sell your soul to be an expat.. smacks of jealousy.. pathetic patwari pindu.. we call your kind ‘parhay likay jahil’…

He is not a parhay likha but Dirty Harry is feeding him khota biryani. He is part of Dirty Harry's
media cell, they will just bark against IK all day but not against the massive corruption of the
Generals and PDM.

So when you or IK barks, that's facts. But others have "opinions" :lol: IK is a con artist and a bullshit master. Facts: Where is Riasat-e-Medina? the billion tree tsunami? the cost effective BRT below price from Punjab(when it cost3 times and that was corruption), Malam Jabba, Bushra BB and Shehzadi pocketing 12 billion as front women for bureaucracy and civil servant's transfer, the 190 pound corruption case, PACE apartments, Gifted Watches, the recent se*x affairs' with PTI women.......ALL these are of course not facts right? The list is TOO long. I've just mentioned a few things that are common knowledge. This con artist attempted to destroy Pakistan's foreign standing with the Chinese, Saudia, UAE and the US by asking bribes or threatening their projects will shut down. Who the hell is he? Daddy's disowned the cry baby for a reason. That was Pakistan. Nothing is beyond Pakistan for Pak Army. You can take your silly propaganda posts elsewhere.

Check out the tiny list from a LONG list of corruption related ventures. Daddy's disowned much loved cry baby for a reason. The watches were the HEIGHT of cheapness and disregard for Pakistan and foreign leader's mutual dignity. But what do you know about foreign dignity, the "thia thia" dance from you-thia people don't extend respect to their own parents I've heard. What's Pakistan or foreign leaders to them.

I ask you to talk with facts, you have taken lies created by **** Queen (currently dating her plastic surgeon) debunked a million times even this forum page and pages are full of breaking down her lies and here you are at it again repeating the same. Your verbal diarrhea is nothing more than that and a waste of time talking about it.

Here is the Fact that you ignored on purpose, IF PDM or kindergarten failed generals had an iota of proof on any of those accusations, suit case judges would have opened up courts while sitting on toilet to lock khan up And Prostitute Media, GEO, DUNYA, 24 name few MIRS or PAKITAN would have been speaking from the top of their LUNGS So I suggest S.T.F.UP.

I ask you to talk with facts, you have taken lies created by **** Queen (currently dating her plastic surgeon) debunked a million times even this forum page and pages are full of breaking down her lies and here you are at it again repeating the same. Your verbal diarrhea is nothing more than that and a waste of time talking about it.

Here is the Fact that you ignored on purpose, IF PDM or kindergarten failed generals had an iota of proof on any of those accusations, suit case judges would have opened up courts while sitting on toilet to lock khan up And Prostitute Media, GEO, DUNYA, 24 name few MIRS or PAKITAN would have been speaking from the top of their LUNGS So I suggest S.T.F.UP.

Another You-thia does "thia thia", probably worst than the Indians do it. Does the Minister of the Crown know how deeply you are involved with a regime that support violence and overthrow of elected governments?

There is no fact in your post. It's a waste of time for anyone to even read. You've already changed your location to Canada, may want to follow their politics and obey the Crown, his majesty vs. interfering in Pakistani affairs and spreading rumors to destabilize a country you no longer belong to.

Another You-thia does "thia thia", probably worst than the Indians do it. Does the Minister of the Crown know how deeply you are involved with a regime that support violence and overthrow of elected governments?

There is no fact in your post. It's a waste of time for anyone to even read. You've already changed your location to Canada, may want to follow their politics and obey the Crown, his majesty vs. interfering in Pakistani affairs and spreading rumors to destabilize a country you no longer belong to.
As suspected another brain dead, Blind, dumb as a door nail, P.o.r.n queen Paid goon.

Last edited:
As suspected another **** queen Paid goon.

The only one who I PAID was IK's political campaign, he owes me a few millions for believing and spreading his bullshit and dumb propaganda. How many hours are you covering today?

He then comes back and asks people to insult the Army. THAT is not happening in my lifetime! And the name of the thread is "double game by Bajwa" when the ONLY one playing a game with everyone is IK. He MUST be in Power or the country is doomed that he was trying to destroy and that's why the military removed their support for the cry baby with dirty nappies. The baby got used to the nany's and the service she was receiving. Now on his own, he's stuck between earth and sky resorting to propaganda through people like yourself!

One of these days, along with your welfare check, they might ask you more questions. Can't lie there!

The only one who I PAID was IK's political campaign, he owes me a few millions for believing and spreading his bullshit and dumb propaganda. How many hours are you covering today?

He then comes back and asks people to insult the Army. THAT is not happening in my lifetime! And the name of the thread is "double game by Bajwa" when the ONLY one playing a game with everyone is IK. He MUST be in Power or the country is doomed that he was trying to destroy and that's why the military removed their support for the cry baby with dirty nappies. The baby got used to the nany's and the service she was receiving. Now on his own, he's stuck between earth and sky resorting to propaganda through people like yourself!

One of these days, along with your welfare check, they might ask you more questions. Can't lie there!

Almost all PDM supporters are either prostitutes' or living on Prostitution Money IN or OUTSIDE Pakistan Which one are you?

Po rn Queen bolay to Maryam bibi ya ksi general ki bivi ? :lol:

The one and ONLY, Maryam Safdar currently dating her plastic surgeon to pay off her bill.:rolleyes1:

Almost all PDM supporters are either prostitutes' or living on Prostitution Money IN or OUTSIDE Pakistan Which one are you?

The one and ONLY, Maryam Safdar currently dating her plastic surgeon to pay off her bill.:rolleyes1:

I'm not a PDM supporter. I'm an ARMY supporter, always have been and always will be. All politicians including your Daddy Khalifa IK are corrupt to bones. This political mafia needs to be sent to jail for life for doing mass corruption and destruction of Pakistani system as we saw in the past 4 years. These sob's incite divide and violence inside Pakistan to get their corrupt goals, that is to gain power to do corruption. They shouldn't be allowed to do corruption and destroy our country. We need new and honest to Pakistan leadership and these crooks to retire from politics.

Also, REFRAIN from adding women and what they do. It's none of my business. Take a look at your mother and sister and if you married a woman to be your wife, take a look at her too and keep some shame. Otherwise, share their pictures too and who they date when you aren't home.

As suspected another brain dead, Blind, dumb as a door nail, P.o.r.n queen Paid goon.

And people with this little brain caliber think they are smart. It's time we use a swap agreement with the Canadians and clean up this mess once for all. I'm sure the Canadians are tired of paying welfare.

Nah. Army is the only institution that rehires their old employees. He will be back in 2026 to keep Pmln and pp in check. You only go out of business for 3 years only and others get to do the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom