What's new

My Question? Why Pakistan reducing ballistic missile ranges, previously publicly announced.

Yes, AA. I don't mind personal questions. You are welcome to PM me if you like too.
Damn! This is the first time im meeting An African American who is a Muslim. So r u a Muslim by birth or convert?

I cannot PM you here, forum regulations, how bout send your details to Oscar, we can take it from there, forward him your contact and your phone number, if you turn out not to be of pakistani origin, I will publicly apologize on every thread I have called you a false flag... how about that....are you going to respond with vedic rants now?

Ok you spreading this stupidity beyond limits. What does my personal background has ANYTHING to do with anything? Do I find this shiit stupid or is it just really stupid?

Whether I am debating with you, calling you out on where I think you are wrong, speaking for the country I have allegiance to, what does it matter? Frankly speaking, this sounds super racist and arrogant to say the least. Let's pretend, I am an African American, or Pakistani or even an Indian descent, what does it matter?

Will you change my stance? Will you change the flags which belong to me and I belong to them? Will you change a WORD in my post? You are working in the US. So that tells me you went to school here for Masters (as majority of Indian folks go get their MS to get H1B visa). SO......having lived here for 6 years, do you still care about who is from where? Does it even matter? You have your vision and I have mine, what difference does it make that you will support India and I will by default support an American stance on everything?? Help me understand this, people with proper education writing this crap makes no sense!

Damn! This is the first time im meeting An African American who is a Muslim. So r u a Muslim by birth or convert?

Dude, you can PM me for more details. I feel like I will be putting my address on here next and its all online, so many people read and see this stuff. There are a LOT of African Americans who are Muslims. Muslims have lived in the US since the 1900's. A few stupid terrorists came in and put a black mark on the rest of them. But for the past 100 years, PRE-911, Muslims have lived here for almost 100 years without issues.......so tells you that the Muslim world needs to clean up the mess and remove extremism, intolerance and injustice from Pakistan to Africa.

Ok you spreading this stupidity beyond limits. What does my personal background has ANYTHING to do with anything? Do I find this shiit stupid or is it just really stupid?

Whether I am debating with you, calling you out on where I think you are wrong, speaking for the country I have allegiance to, what does it matter? Frankly speaking, this sounds super racist and arrogant to say the least. Let's pretend, I am an African American, or Pakistani or even an Indian descent, what does it matter?

Will you change my stance? Will you change the flags which belong to me and I belong to them? Will you change a WORD in my post? You are working in the US. So that tells me you went to school here for Masters (as majority of Indian folks go get their MS to get H1B visa). SO......having lived here for 6 years, do you still care about who is from where? Does it even matter? You have your vision and I have mine, what difference does it make that you will support India and I will by default support an American stance on everything?? Help me understand this, people with proper education writing this crap makes no sense!

And I rest my case....

p.s. I am surprised no vedic rants this time around....

are you going to respond with vedic rants now?

I'll send my stuff to you via PM.But I thought I'd surprise you as you wanted a Vedic rant.....::tup:

Btw, I still want a Vedic Ferrari!!! It would be so cool to go to Mars for lunch and come back the same day like they used to do 6000 years ago!!!! You realize, this isn't my invention or even idea. I am repeating what you people are teaching your kids.......in fact, the Vedas doesn't say anything like this, the nationalists are adding crap to it like we've modified the original Bible......but even the Modern Bible doesn't say that Jesus had a car that flew inter-galaxy.

So no offense intended, you and others need to raise voice and tell your leaders to stop this nonsense. There are a few guys in my team who actually wrote letters to certain Pundits and even ministers in India to stop this as this stuff is changing their religion (all three guys are Brahman that I am talking about and they are the top cream if you will). It's these religious leaders who make mistakes and cause followers serious embarrassment. Take a look at OBL, that individual caused so much terror and drama in the world, half the world hates Muslims for no reason. Why? because of a few people's stupid and dangerous decisions which caused damage to human beings. Same goes for India and elsewhere too. People should be people, treat each other with respect, WITHOUT religious boundaries and even disagree respectfully. Race, color, religion are dividers and have no place in the world today in 2015!

Brothers,

170k and 70k is low. I thought you guys would be choosing the leather on your Rolls Royce Wraith by now......
170k is low. and when you convert that into British pounds is even worse. i know people who go to the US just to buy basic things like designer cloths. or computing parts.

Guess who posted the following
"But since I have Pakistani background, I want PAKISTAN's national interests BEYOND anyone else !!!
"

Who did? Let me guess, my buddy Donald Trump? He's the man!!! I knew he'd say crap like this. Got to love Donny Don!!!! :tup:

Dude, you can PM me for more details. I feel like I will be putting my address on here next and its all online, so many people read and see this stuff. There are a LOT of African Americans who are Muslims. Muslims have lived in the US since the 1900's. A few stupid terrorists came in and put a black mark on the rest of them. But for the past 100 years, PRE-911, Muslims have lived here for almost 100 years without issues.......so tells you that the Muslim world needs to clean up the mess and remove extremism, intolerance and injustice from Pakistan to Africa.
simply of topic you sound a bit like kasim reed.

they are two reasons why the missile ranges is understated. firstly it so that other countries not to far from Pakistan do not worry. that their missile can not reach then , when in fact they can. but they don't need to know that. secondly its so that it does not attract more enemies of Pakistan. like the shaheen 3 it can reach Israel but only just.

image-2.jpg

isreal.jpg

I do sound like him and Obama. Been told this many times. He's a great guy. We've been to courts together for a few cases. Great guy and a sharp attorney and a good mayor!!!

So I assume you and your buddy Sandy_!36 both live in Atlanta??

they are two reasons why the missile ranges is understated. firstly it so that other countries not to far from Pakistan do not worry. that their missile can not reach then , when in fact they can. but they don't need to know that. secondly its so that it does not attract more enemies of Pakistan. like the shaheen 3 it can reach Israel but only just.

The missile ranges are reduced in order to ensure the Pakistani policy of minimum deterrence. The thing is guided by the GPS and INS. When you put more fuel, it can go more places, just like a car. A Toyota Camry will give you more mileage if you replaced its tank and start to put in 10 extra gallons. Simple arithmetic!!!

Pakistan is playing very cautiously. They don't want to tick off the US or other foreign powers like the EU. They are on the right track to get rid of terrorism and clean up their country, so they can grow economically. Having more missiles and all this drama without having an enemy that far, it serves no strategic interest for them so why do it for show??

Shaheen 3's missile range is far enough. Now the focus should be on MIRV/MARV technology.

I do sound like him and Obama. Been told this many times. He's a great guy. We've been to courts together for a few cases. Great guy and a sharp attorney and a good mayor!!!

So I assume you and your buddy Sandy_!36 both live in Atlanta??

The missile ranges are reduced in order to ensure the Pakistani policy of minimum deterrence. The thing is guided by the GPS and INS. When you put more fuel, it can go more places, just like a car. A Toyota Camry will give you more mileage if you replaced its tank and start to put in 10 extra gallons. Simple arithmetic!!!

Pakistan is playing very cautiously. They don't want to tick off the US or other foreign powers like the EU. They are on the right track to get rid of terrorism and clean up their country, so they can grow economically. Having more missiles and all this drama without having an enemy that far, it serves no strategic interest for them so why do it for show??
i was just thinking you would live in Atlanta. but i did not want to ask because it may sound weird. me Atlanta? i'm pure British. i know a lot about the US geography and politics.

i like the analogy you used about adding more fuel for increasing the missiles range. and Pakistan did the same with the shaheen 3 is longer and wider, slightly version of the shaheen 2 and also it has a completely new post separation warhead. the concept of adding more propellent is a good idea to the extent that the design of the missile is inefficient.

true Pakistan is sorting it self out which is good. but i heard Pakistan has longer range missiles but chooses not to test them. and are in held under deep secrecy. i mean if you have a missile that can reach all of india why stop there? carry on, one day it may more adversaries further away.

But India needs it for China! Does Pakistan planning to nuke China, NOP!

Why would Pakistan establishment wants to spend millions on missiles which they never going to use. :D.

Pakistan government is smart with this move, we need to hand it to them :)
a safeguard from the enemy which is far far away from us...

and might not to be another Iraq..

Back
Top Bottom