What's new

The US sanctions three Chinese companies it accuses of aiding Pakistan in its ballistic missile program

The United States shares advanced nuke tech with India...

A big middle finger to Uncle Sam. There is absolutely nothing that daddy America can do.

China Pakistan relations are set in stone.
Saudi Arabia needs to stop being dependent on USA for many things.

I hope things move East like to China. the World deserves it.

Wonder who gave the nuclear weapons technology to Israel? Pakistan hopefully will continue to expand their nukes and delivery system, they desperately need ICBM, nuclear submarine fully loaded with nukes.
Pakistan should try to build a system like the 1900 km range North Korean Pukguksong-3 (approx. 10.5 meter length and 1.5 meter in diameter) it’s only slightly wider then the Ababeel but much shorter and canisterized. Making it easier to transport. It’s lighter weight due to carbon fiber case could make the missile faster and more survivable with space for decoys. It wouldn’t be of a long enough range to be focus on any other nation than India, so it would fit the defensive minimal credible deterrence doctrine.

Pakistan should try to build a system like the 1900 km range North Korean Pukguksong-3 (approx. 10.5 meter length and 1.5 meter in diameter) it’s only slightly wider then the Ababeel but much shorter and canisterized. Making it easier to transport. It’s lighter weight due to carbon fiber case could make the missile faster and more survivable with space for decoys. It wouldn’t be of a long enough range to be focus on any other nation than India, so it would fit the defensive minimal credible deterrence doctrine.

Perhaps Pakistan can make a deal with North Korea again.

Perhaps some of Pakistan's secret technology for some ICBM missile technology?

i did it talks about lil bout being racist towards arab afghans pak et then goes on bout arab invasion that y the hatred.

Exactly. These people hate you, though not all. Their regimes hates you. So they cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons. Their government is our enemy.

Last edited:
Exactly. These people hate you, though not all. Their regimes hates you. So they cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons. Their government is our enemy.
i dont think iran will ever use nukes against pakistan but it will clearly get more cockier with pakistan if it get nukes.

i dont think iran will ever use nukes against pakistan but it will clearly get more cockier with pakistan if it get nukes.

As it states in the article. They can still blackmail Pakistan. They should not be allowed to attain nukes. I read Pakistan military & intelligence will never allow it.

Even Nawaz Sharrif is rumored to have told the Americans that Pakistan will never allow Iran to become a nuclear power.

A few days ago. The Americans have sanctioned a Chinese agricultural company. And demand that this agricultural company surrender all its technology and property to the US

Reason: This Chinese agricultural company threatens the "national security" of the United States.

View attachment 963797

This is the first stage of WW III: technology war & media war.

Wow, I never knew Syngenta was owned by China.

So, only US hegemon is allowed to develop nukes, missiles, military and other advanced high tech industry. they have been sanctioning China for developing such for many years, lol.

Question is why after all these years? Pakistan's Nuclear capability, was known for decades now.

The United States 🇺🇸 has sanctioned three Chinese 🇨🇳 companies it alleged are providing materials to #Pakistan’s 🇵🇰 ballistic missile program:

@tower9 @GreatHanWarrior @etylo @LeGenD

Providing ballistic tech to Chinese military is also sanctioned.

But anyway, isn't Pakistani military is working with USA?

Be friendly to Pakistan is not profitable.

You get punished, and Pakistan is not seeing you as a friend.

It's funny, USA is helping India ballistic missile program, but not Pakistan.

If India is nuking Pakistan, USA will defend India over Pakistan.

Pakistan is a confusing country.

Back
Top Bottom