What's new

My Question? Why Pakistan reducing ballistic missile ranges, previously publicly announced.

@al_asad_al_mulk
I think.. to use conventional bombs and neutron bombs at near by targets.. as long range missiles can't be used for short range... for instance 1500km can't be used for <600km...else if difference is negligible e.g. from 1600km to 1500km then range is compromised over other performance parameters or higher payload

Clearly the process to get to 170k cant have started out when he was 8 years old.

I have foks out of MIT and Harvard 5th year out of college making 170K....its not that much when you get out of the top schools.... I asked him because he said 32 years and 8 months.

So if you figure it would've took him 22-25 years to graduate, whether he has a B.S (not to be confused with BullShiit, he does that a lot too :omghaha:), or a Masters, add 32 years would make him about 55 years old. So I just wanted to find out his real age....

Clearly the process to get to 170k cant have started out when he was 8 years old.
My bad , then, my comment was tongue and cheek.... i am 32 years and 8 months old or that's what I implied....I have been in the US since 06. And just to be accurate, I make about 157K, I said 170K as a offer to move to the gentelman's said grocery store.

@Viper0011. so are you sending me your contact details or not. Lets sort out this false falg issue, and you will get my credentials and my 14 W2 too... you can line me up with your harvard and MIT grads an see how I fare. What say?

Last edited:
I have foks out of MIT and Harvard 5th year out of college making 170K....its not that much when you get out of the top schools.... I asked him because he said 32 years and 8 months.

So if you figure it would've took him 22-25 years to graduate, whether he has a B.S (not to be confused with BullShiit, he does that a lot too :omghaha:), or a Masters, add 32 years would make him about 55 years old. So I just wanted to find out his real age....

LOLL; @Orangzaib..... you do have serious comprehension issues. He has 32 years and 08 months of staying alive experience not of work experience..... just go back and read for Musa's sakes.

My bad , then, my comment was tongue and cheek.... i am 32 years and 8 months old or that's what I implied....I have been in the US since 06. And just to be accurate, I make about 157K, I said 170K as a offer to move to the gentelman's said grocery store.

@Viper0011. so are you sending me your contact details or not. Lets sort out this false falg issue, and you will get my credentials and my 14 W2 too... you can line me up with your harvard and MIT grads an see how I fare. What say?

Rather, because I sort of disappointed at finding out it takes 32 years of professional career to get to 170K unless you are a trader or something.

LOLL; @Orangzaib..... you do have serious comprehension issues. He has 32 years and 08 months of staying alive experience not of work experience..... just go back and read for Musa's sakes.

Did I invite your low quality IQ and your low quality posts to my conversation? This is the last time I am treating you like a human. If you really want me to turn Black on you, I can do that.

I've told you before, keep your low grade IQ and level of third class intellect to yourself. Going forward, you write me ONE more personal statement, you'll hear some real nasty stuff that I don't think is nice, educated or professional. But some people ONLY understand street language and I am VERY proficient in that.

@Oscar : please take a note. I've asked this gentleman VERY nicely multiple times, just today to stop getting personal and not respond to my posts. Going forward, I don't want to get a warning because I brought my real black self in here and insulted someone. I think members should know when they need to watch out for their behaviors!

Did I invite your low quality IQ and your low quality posts to my conversation? This is the last time I am treating you like a human. If you really want me to turn Black on you, I can do that.

I've told you before, keep your low grade IQ and level of third class intellect to yourself. Going forward, you write me ONE more personal statement, you'll hear some real nasty stuff that I don't think is nice, educated or professional. But some people ONLY understand street language and I am VERY proficient in that.

@Oscar : please take a note. I've asked this gentleman VERY nicely multiple times, just today to stop getting personal and not respond to my posts. Going forward, I don't want to get a warning because I brought my real black self in here and insulted someone. I think members should know when they need to watch out for their behaviors!

Dude do you even read before spouting all over the place. If you do; then you'll just spare yourself some grief and ridicule.... but anyway, keep working on that "Cancer Cure" that you were rustling up in an earlier post. Good luck ;)

@Viper0011. so are you sending me your contact details or not. Lets sort out this false falg issue, and you will get my credentials and my 14 W2 too... you can line me up with your harvard and MIT grads an see how I fare. What say?[/QUOTE]

I will be more than happy to forward you to my director of HR. If you are in a similar field, I'll have the HR contact you and I am SURE we'll have face to face talks after you clear the first two interviews. There is no false flag here.
My flags are in my signatures. You want to keep bringing this low quality issue into everything, I'll simply turn nasty with you and it will get nasty. You pick if you want to remain in a civilized discussion or just play fool and be banned at some point. The forum has rules and you guys are clearly pushing it too hard.

Last edited:
Rather, because I sort of disappointed at finding out it takes 32 years of professional career to get to 170K unless you are a trader or something.

That would take some tenacity at trading.... or simply lack of talent .... or god knows....... conjuring up stuff for Uncle Sam.

I will be more than happy to forward you to my director of HR. I run a RE investments management company and another organization focused on creating stuff for Uncle Sam. PM me your credentials and I'll respond to you there. If you are in a similar field, I'll have the HR contact you and I am SURE we'll have face to face talks after you clear the first two interviews. There is no false flag here. My flags are in my signatures. You want to keep bringing this low quality issue into everything, I'll simply turn nasty with you and it will get nasty. You pick if you want to remain in a civilized discussion or just play fool and be banned at some point. The forum has rules and you guys are clearly pushing it too hard.
I cannot PM you here, forum regulations, how bout send your details to Oscar, we can take it from there, forward him your contact and your phone number, if you turn out not to be of pakistani origin, I will publicly apologize on every thread I have called you a false flag... how about that....are you going to respond with vedic rants now?

Brothers,

170k and 70k is low. I thought you guys would be choosing the leather on your Rolls Royce Wraith by now......

@Viper0011. a personal question.

Are u a Muslim and African American?

Its just an off topic question reply if u like or not then its fine.

Back
Top Bottom