What's new

My Question? Why Pakistan reducing ballistic missile ranges, previously publicly announced.

Sure, if you can pay, 170K , and looking for an engineering manager, hit me up... But I doubt your pakistani grocery store can do that. :)

170K....you better be a Harvard or MIT grad because I have both in my team around that salary range. Predicting the future of Cancer treatment......PM me your name and other education / skills and I'll look into it for you.

170K....you better be a Harvard or MIT grad because I have both in my team around that salary range. Predicting the future of Cancer treatment......PM me your name and other education / skills and I'll look into it for you.
Sure let me know which company you work for, Will call you tomorrow and clear this whole false flag issue too....how about that.

MIT and Harvad are good universities
But in the uk Cambridge and oxford are the better ones. Cambridge is second to MIT. Just pointing it out. When you talk about 100k+ salaries,
I think yeh that's good then I realise it's in usd .

Sure, if you can pay, 170K , and looking for an engineering manager, hit me up... But I doubt your pakistani grocery store can do that. :)

Or a Taxi outfit..... what makes you want to get on with a 7-11 franchisee, Sandy ??? :lol:

Last edited:
I totally agree. Just like you guys are launching space craft now, but really, you were using cars to travel inter-galaxy since the Vedic times 6000 years BC per your sacred books.....and now you should REALLY work on getting the LCA finished up. Its looking bad in front of the space ships and satellites!!!

Your forefather from the Vedic times had a lot more grasp of science and technology. They'd drive to Mars for lunch in their Ferrari's from the Vedic times and would travel inter-galaxy using Water as fuel, giving over a million miles per gallon. So yea, as the Pakistanis build the motorbike, you should finally complete the LCA.
Thanks for the long reply sir, my only objection to your post is the water as fuel part as Pakistan has the copyright to the technology. So when are you making a motorcycle engine with petrol, diesel or water as a fuel?

When you shit then smell it don't talk nonsense here see the topic and make relevant post.
When I shit I dont smell it as I defecate in open. (Preferably in the westwards winds). By any chance do you smell it?

Thanks for the long reply sir, my only objection to your post is the water as fuel part as Pakistan has the copyright to the technology. So when are you making a motorcycle engine with petrol, diesel or water as a fuel?

When I shit I dont smell it as I defecate in open. (Preferably in the westwards winds). By any chance do you smell it?
You Will be raped though , like before you, well your choice

32 years and 8 months
And that mon ami is the problem. The original 7/11 guy will take a lot of years.. but his newer generation.. his sons, nephews, nieces will all be hopping on the sponsorship train over here with their parents(many of whom cant even speak a word of english) and be settling here. They may not make 170K a year(or they actually might.. since there is a lot of money in 7/11s, one of our "esteemed" elite members was either a 7/11 or mechanic shop owner in Houston) but they will be making enough that they bring in more of their kin do essentially do nothing more than run those 7/11s or state car inspection joints.

And while they will never know the struggle of how those that came here to study back in 70s and really had to know life in America, they will be out there going to mosques and critiquing America(along with Shias, Barelvis, Deobandis and each other) even as they enjoy the benefits of living in a country where they can do this without fear.

Sadly, that rant is not for this thread which despite clear explanations of why any further ranges are not needed even by someone as "Horse's Mouth" as Gen Kidwai.

P.S.. I guess I need to stop being ungrateful and whining about taking 70k(after taxes and everything) in my first year here then.

Back
Top Bottom