What's new

My pind lookin like Karanchi

Lal Sherazis (along with other Sherazi varieties like Yellow, Black, Silver/Grey) are very common in Bangladesh.

It’s the eyes, beak, and symmetry of color and design of feathers that adds value of the bird.

19F0C07B-F26C-4ADB-B29A-A44AEEAD471D.jpeg

If you got a little bit of money, look into green house farming for vegetables. It’s pretty lucrative.

Aquaponics using proper Western equipment maybe cost prohibitive for someone starting out like him.

Bangladesh being a "wet" country is very appropriate for "informal" aquaponics using recycled drums used as combined vegetable and fish farming equipment.

It’s the eyes, beak, and symmetry of color and design of feathers that adds value of the bird.

View attachment 888008

True, same in Bangladesh too. Price goes up for these factors. Perfection is expensive.

lol when you said that at first I thought you were talking about Grey hound races

No - racer pigeons are way faster than greyhounds. :-)

I think they fly at 90 MPH (145 KMPH) plus.

Last edited:
Of course the budget is big for a capital city everywhere in the world and it should be.
You are the first person telling about a poorly planned Islamabad. Isloo is one of the best planned cities in the world.

Well I don't like lahore and Karachi.
Lahore is over populated and pollutted. Specially in winters you get all allergies from the smog. It lacks natural beauty and peace.
Karachi is full of crime and bhai log with big noise all over. Open sewerges running in roads.
Islamabad is almost the opposite of lahore and Karachi.
Seriously?! Who told you that islamabad has good planning? And of course, there you go, you admitted it yourself, had that much money been spent on other cities they too would have looked good.

Seriously?! Who told you that islamabad has good planning? And of course, there you go, you admitted it yourself, had that much money been spent on other cities they too would have looked good.
Spot the lunatic again.

Back
Top Bottom