What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

Thank You All Pakistan Defence Forum Community For your support. I will never forget this

Thank You All.​

Thank you for all that you have done Captain Akash. You gave the ultimate sacrifice and valiantly stood against the savages who do our country so much harm.

Your fight is over. May you rest eternally in the Lord's grace ameen.

Allah bless you.

Capt. Akash Rabbani of SSG and one of my best friends, classmate, hostel mate and room mate has been Martyred at 6:30 in the evening yesterday in Operation Zarb e Azb in North Waziristan while fighting Taliban

I just came to know now abt him now and leaving for Abbottabad!

He was also a Member of Defence.pk's facebook page and i was asking him continuously to join the forum and he said he will join it after he returns.

A chat that i had with him some Years ago.........

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when i asked abt when he will be promotion he said ' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain........ if life remains,............. otherwise love to die'

His wish has been accepted. My Bro is not anymore.

He has made the supreme sacrifice.Rest In Peace.

such a young man what a terrible loss ..

being an SSG personnel and an officer too thats a great trophy for the taliban and their supporters must be boasting that kill over the social media.
their facebook pages are full with praise for taliban and taunting Pakistan army with the pictures of its dead people

look at the comment of the Asim Shehzad..... that how he was....Proud of Him.......

Attachments

• SSG.jpg
    SSG.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 101
12.7 is 50 cal round,, (either .50 Bmg, or the russian 12.7x108 mm) I dont think any armor vest exist to stand up to that.
just the shockwave would knock you out.
I know and its true that even if body armor can withstand the impact from a projectile of that size only the shockwave can can break the internal organs even if by a miracle the bullet is slowed down.

looking at the corpse of the slain soldier I dont know if indeed a heavy caliber rifle was involved because it tears the body in half. my friend tells me of the Dragonov woulds his men received they are using incendiary rounds that leave black marks on the exit wounds. but what has happened in Afghanistan and Pakistan will pale in comparison to what is coming from Iraq... that the finished product os so many jihadist organisations.

the good takeaway is that there is no judiciary, media or political march against the army operation unlike what Musharraf faced back in the days resulting in the deadly delay and tens of thousands of deaths.

Last edited:
Captain Aakash Rabani 4 cdo embraced shahadat on 15th of July 2014 i.e today( time 1645 almost) while collecting dead bodies of 30 sind in Ahmed Khail 35 km away from Miranshah, He got head shot of 12.7mm . He was basically from 47 fd artillery regiment (123 pma lc). May his soul rest in peace aamin summain

@Umair Nawaz
are you are positive about the caliber then part of his head would have disintegrated due to the impact of such bullet.

Ohhh!!!!

are so many peopled died?

30 Sindh is the name of the infantry unit. just like Indian regiments say 42 Rajput etc. the first number prefix is the unique identifier of the unit and the suffix gives its association.

I'm skeptical about 12.7mm round, It's akin to putting a scope on Anti Aircraft gun. Sniper teams doesn't do that ( or are they getting desperate ?)

TTP uses dragunov and AFAIK dragunov uses 7.62mm. Or are they using more sophisticated sniper rifles ? that would explain a heavy caliber round which could beat kevlar helmet
first . clarification about 12.7 mm round is the same 50 caliber round used by heavy anti material rifles and American
Barrett M82 is one example.

re Taliban, I have seen some of their video footage carrying much larger sniper rifles , if the FSA and ISIS goons have them then so can Taliban because they are each other's allies and their suppliers are also the same.

R.I.P. Sir, for you have made the supreme sacrifice for your country:pakistan:!!My heartiest condolences to his families and friends.This is an irreversible loss for the entire country:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom