What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Capt. Akash Rabbani of SSG and one of my best friends, classmate, hostel mate and room mate has been Martyred at 6:30 in the evening yesterday in Operation Zarb e Azb in North Waziristan while fighting Taliban

I just came to know now abt him now and leaving for Abbottabad!

He was also a Member of Defence.pk's facebook page and i was asking him continuously to join the forum and he said he will join it after he returns.

A chat that had with him some Years ago.........

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when asked abt when he will be promotion he said ' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain........ if life remains,............. otherwise love to die'

His wish has been accepted. My Bro is not anymore.

Last edited:
innaLillah.jpg

"And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: 'They are dead.' Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not. (The Noble Quran, 2:154)"

"Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord. They rejoice in the Bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve. They glory in the Grace and Bounty from Allah, and in the fact that Allah suffereth not the reward of the faithful to be lost (in the least). (The Noble Quran, 3:169-171)"

My Salute to Shaheed Capt Akash Rabbani. May Allah award him highest place in Jannah. Ameen.

Capt. Akash Rabbani of SSG and one of my best friends, classmate, hostel mate and room mate has been Martyred at 6:30 in the evening yesterday in Operation Zarb e Azb in North Waziristan while fighting Taliban

He was also a Member of Defence.pk's facebook page and i was asking him continuously to join the forum and he said he will join it after he returns.

A chat that i had with him some Years ago.........

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when i asked abt when he will be promoted to Captain he said '' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain if life remains, otherwise love to die''

RIP , my condolence to you and his family

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when i asked abt when he will be promoted to Captain he said '' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain if life remains, otherwise love to die''

may allah bless him and grant a very high place in jannat, he is a lucky to have become a shaheed in this holy month..
if his family needs any support do let us know bro…

how did he become a shaheed?
how long was he in the ssg?
how many ssh are deployed in this operation?

Back
Top Bottom