What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

The reports that im getting from my friends and his colleagues Captain Akash Rabbani embraced shahadat in waziristan. He fought bravely killing 7 terrorists and had sniper shots in chest and then on head. Allah uss k derjaat bulund keray aor uss k khadan ko sabar e jameel atta keray..

The pictures is of his last days.

Last edited:

Capt. Akash Rabbani of SSG and one of my best friends, classmate, hostel mate and room mate has been Martyred at 6:30 in the evening yesterday in Operation Zarb e Azb in North Waziristan while fighting Taliban

I just came to know now abt him now and leaving for Abbottabad!

He was also a Member of Defence.pk's facebook page and i was asking him continuously to join the forum and he said he will join it after he returns.

A chat that i had with him some Years ago.........

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when i asked abt when he will be promoted to Captain he said '' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain if life remains, otherwise love to die''

His wish has been accepted. My Bro is not anymore.

RIP.

My regards to Captain Akash.

The reports that im getting from my friends and his colleagues Captain Akash Rabbani embraced shahadat in waziristan. He fought bravely killing 7 terrorists and had snipper shots in chest. Allah uss k derjaat bulund keray aor uss k khadan ko sabar e jameel atta keray..

He should have wore Bullet proof Jacket.

Lieutenant Of Pakistan Army
4 hours ago
The Tiger captain AKASH Rabbani shaheed 4 CDO embraced shahadat yesterday in operation zarb e azb "

May his soul rest in peace aamin summain

This is a facebook page showing his details as well.

Captain Aakash Rabani 4 cdo embraced shahadat on 15th of July 2014 i.e today( time 1645 almost) while collecting dead bodies of 30 sind in Ahmed Khail 35 km away from Miranshah, He got a chest then head shot of 12.7mm . He was basically from 47 fd artillery regiment (123 pma lc). May his soul rest in peace aamin summain

This page is telling his details so u guys who have questions can visit this page. Thank You.

Lieutenant Of Pakistan Army - Rawalpindi, Pakistan - Armed Forces, Social Club | Facebook

Last edited:
He should have wore Bullet proof Jacket.

Captain Aakash Rabani 4 cdo embraced shahadat on 15th of July 2014 i.e today( time 1645 almost) while collecting dead bodies of 30 sind in Ahmed Khail 35 km away from Miranshah, He got head shot of 12.7mm . He was basically from 47 fd artillery regiment (123 pma lc). May his soul rest in peace aamin summain

@Umair Nawaz

Captain Aakash Rabani 4 cdo embraced shahadat on 15th of July 2014 i.e today( time 1645 almost) while collecting dead bodies of 30 sind in Ahmed Khail 35 km away from Miranshah, He got head shot of 12.7mm . He was basically from 47 fd artillery regiment (123 pma lc). May his soul rest in peace aamin summain

@Umair Nawaz

Ok I read somewhere that he got a sniper shot on chest.

Back
Top Bottom