What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

are you are positive about the caliber then part of his head would have disintegrated due to the impact of such bullet.

30 Sindh is the name of the infantry unit. just like Indian regiments say 42 Rajput etc. the first number prefix is the unique identifier of the unit and the suffix gives its association.

Dont know brother.. i just copied the link umair posted... as for disintegration.. yes you are right... but looking at tht bandage on the Shaheeds head... i think it was a large calib round...

Dont know brother.. i just copied the link umair posted... as for disintegration.. yes you are right... but looking at tht bandage on the Shaheeds head... i think it was a large calib round...
out of respect for the dead I wont press it on
his sacrifice is enough and its irrelevant how he was killed. I wish his comrades a better luck. Taliban can claim a prize kill today.
my problem is with facebook and youtube administration that allows the terrorists graphic and hateful content if its directed against Muslims specially Pakistanis but you will never EVER see any dead or dying American soldiers footage surviving on the web let alone these mainstream websites.

there is a dedicated anti Pakistan army group in facebook where pictures dead and disfigured Pakistani soldiers are shown with sarcastic remarks.

his sacrifice is enough and its irrelevant how he was killed. I wish his comrades a better luck. Taliban can claim a prize kill today.
my problem is with facebook and youtube administration that allows the terrorists graphic and hateful content if its directed against Muslims specially Pakistanis but you will never EVER see any dead or dying American soldiers footage surviving on the web let alone these mainstream websites.

there is a dedicated anti Pakistan army group in facebook where pictures dead and disfigured Pakistani soldiers are shown with sarcastic remarks.

Sad reality... when their soldiers die they cry... when ours embrace martyrdom .. they talk nonsense (pathetic) ... Pakistan stands alone .... we will have to rise ourself ...

Bro they are supporting their ally and we are supporting our and Inshallah we will win this battle with highest rank that world ever can seen
rahehaq_ke_shaheedo.gif

Hat off

Bro they are supporting their ally and we are supporting our and Inshallah we will win this battle with highest rank that world ever can seen
rahehaq_ke_shaheedo.gif

Hat off
Amen to that

if anyone has a doubt about the faith and the affiliations of Taliban then do note that they follow the sunnat of Shimr Lanati who beheaded Imam Hussain R.A from the back of the neck not the throat to cause maximum pain and slower death. if you look at their videos they do that on purpose and when people like Imran Khan find excuses for them then it really boils my blood.

TTP contains the Takfiris who curse the family of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH and praise Yazid for his deeds.
people can see their faces now and thankfully there is no oppostion to military operation as it was back in the past.

Funeral Prayers...........

Dont get me wrong but I thot that as per his name he was a Hindu. But seeing his janaza meant, I was wrong.

How did a muslim guy have name Aakash which is a Hindu word?

None the less, revisited the old days on Kargil where 25 odd yr old guyz embraced martydom.

Its always a shame to see young blood lost for bullshit reasons. Down with Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom