What's new

Muslims form human chain to protect Christians during Lahore mass

No. Pakistan first, no matter what. We are not thekedars of humanity nor Shariah. Pakistan and then everything else. One foreign Muslim is NOT worth one Christian/Parsi/Hindu Pakistani. Not even by a long shot. One minority Pakistani maybe worth all the population of takfiri Arabs. Simple as that!

Get your priorities straight.

And before pakistan its humanity.

Best statement ever. Could've been even better, if the thousand was a billion. Awesome!

to me a Pakistani hindu/christian/or any minority is thousand times closer than a muslim from Afghanistan,India or anywhere else

No. Pakistan first, no matter what. We are not thekedars of humanity nor Shariah. Pakistan and then everything else. One foreign Muslim is NOT worth one Christian/Parsi/Hindu Pakistani. Not even by a long shot. One minority Pakistani maybe worth all the population of takfiri Arabs. Simple as that!

Best statement ever. Could've been ever better, if the thousand was a billion. Awesome!
Mr those who know and love Islam for them Islam and Muslims always come first Mr because in Islam only Islam and Muslims can come first Mr those who will try to change something will fail Mr but minorities have to be given full protection and freedom to worship and also given education and health facilities

Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr

NO

Mr those who know and love Islam for them Islam and Muslims always come first Mr because in Islam only Islam and Muslims can come first Mr those who will try to change something will fail Mr but minorities have to be given full protection and freedom to worship and also given education and health facilities

Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr

NO
You want to say no your choice Mr for majority thing are same and will remain same Mr because that is order of Islam Mr that is Islam but yes minorities are given full protection in Muslim state and state has to make sure they and their places of worship are fully protected need to increase security

1377286_10152366202630715_41320709_n.jpg

Iqbal

Nice move by Pakistanis.
@Zarvan - Mr Iqbal ji was an Indian nationalist.

That said, its also evident Christians do not threaten the concept of musalmaniyat of the majority of Pakistanis here as the Ahmedis do. Would be nice to see them being protected as well. Shias also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice move by Pakistanis.
@Zarvan - Mr Iqbal ji was an Indian nationalist.

That said, its also evident Christians do not threaten the concept of musalmaniyat of the majority of Pakstanis here as the Ahmedis do. Would be nice to see them being protected as well. Shias also.
MR can you read Urdu the above shair of Iqbal says among false GODS of modern times the biggest one is country or nationalism

Last edited by a moderator:
MR can you read Urdu the above shair of Iqbal says among false GODS of modern times the biggest one is country or nationalism

Mr can you read my signature.

Those were Iqbal ji immortal words.

Hinvi hain hum, vatan hai Hindositan hamara.

Ooh, can I immigrate to Pakistan and live in Karachi? Can I rebuild the synagogue there and re-establish a Jewish community? Can I discuss my religion with my neighbors? Oh, while I'm trying to teach my kids I'll be accused of insulting the prophet, whether or not I really did, maybe only because somebody wanted my property or got ticked because I threw away their business card. Then my daughters will be raped and forced to marry Muslims and if not slain on the streets I'll end up in jail under suspended sentence of death indefinitely - because that's the kind of "protection" minorities all-too-often get in Pakistan, isn't it?

Ooh, can I immigrate to Pakistan and live in Karachi? Can I rebuild the synagogue there and re-establish a Jewish community? Can I discuss my religion with my neighbors? Oh, while I'm trying to teach my kids I'll be accused of insulting the prophet, whether or not I really did, maybe only because somebody wanted my property or got ticked because I threw away their business card. Then my daughters will be raped and forced to marry Muslims and if not slain on the streets I'll end up in jail under suspended sentence of death indefinitely - because that's the kind of "protection" minorities all-too-often get in Pakistan, isn't it?

The sad fact is that even Pakistani Muslim's are not safe from each other and they themselves face all the things you have described in your post. Leaving aside religion it is the duty of any govt to provide safety and security for its citizens and in this the various govt's of Pakistan have failed dismally. Not only have they failed they actually dont care about their citizens one bit.

I am glad that at least some of my fellow Pakistani's have stood up to defend their own Christian brothers and sisters.

The sad fact is that even Pakistani Muslim's are not safe from each other and they themselves face all the things you have described in your post.
IMO, Pakistanis need to grasp that civil rights are established by protecting minorities, not just the majority. Otherwise any group can be cut out of the crowd by declaring them a minority - perhaps simply because they break their eggs on the small end rather than the big one.

I am glad that at least some of my fellow Pakistani's have stood up to defend their own Christian brothers and sisters.
I am disturbed by one comment (from "kaalchakra") to the article, that "Now who can say that Islam teaches contempt for other religions and is a fount of violence in the world of religion?" That demeans these demonstrators who risked their lives to make the statement, "We Muslims stand with our Christian brethren against other Muslims who would kill them" and essentially gives a license to further religious violence - since now, of course, it can't be said that "Islam teaches contempt...and is a fount of violence -" with the implication that if violence happens in the future it can't be from Muslims or else the victims deserved it.

I'm a non-Muslim and to me Islam is what you make it, guys. If you sit back and let people blow up minorities then you're acquiescing in their violent vision of Islam. This is what the demonstrators are fighting against.

I can no longer claim that Pakistan only has brave women, but no brave men. It's a start.

it is the duty of any govt to provide safety and security for its citizens and in this the various govt's of Pakistan have failed dismally.
Why, after all the assassinations, should Pakistan's leaders be any braver than its citizens? Demonstrate on the street in front of your PM that you want more protection then maybe he'll stop talking about fancy new roads instead.

You know the "international media" often relies on local "stringers". But I don't see this in the English-language Pakistani papers, either.

What do the Urdu rags say about this sort of thing?

nothing much that our big problems our media is also not honest with our country , but our media promotes which international media promotes so its all connected . i dont see such news on urdu paper which comes in my homes may be its mentioned in others. not sure

it is for PK media to highlight such things.

gairoon ne jo kia us ka gum nahi , humain tu apne hi angan ke chiragh ne jala diya :hitwall:

Best statement ever. Could've been even better, if the thousand was a billion. Awesome!

Wow. You dont kid around do you, you start with the big bangs. If only other Pakistani's were more like you.

Respect to you mate.

Any Muslim in the world is more important than these
Rats

I can say with confidence most Pakistaniss don't want to be round these people and would never eat from the same table or drink from the same cup

The destruction of our mosques in Burma or India makes the presence of their temples an insult to the oppressed Muslims in those countries

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom