What's new

Muslims form human chain to protect Christians during Lahore mass

Majority of pakistanis don't consider Hindus or Christians as pakistanis

Fact

:astagh:

These minorties will be first in line to face enemy bullets. Another think, Pak army already have become Na-Pak because 1% of army is made up by minorties. The idea is to increase this figure to 2-3%.

By the way i believe Ahmedi Muslims face more discrimination, these people shouldnt be ignored.

Majority of Pakistanis hate ferangiis & their boot lickers ------- Universal fact

Don't we all know that it is not true? Those Muslims living in the West, esp the UK, are considered a class above by South Asian Muslims with relatively low per capita income.

This is the best news out of Pakistan I've heard of in ages and ages! Is this a unique event, or does this happen often?

Had it been a regular phenomenon, would it make it to the news? Indeed it is unique, and will lead to big leaps in positive direction. People wait for others to take initiative. I think similar initiatives will become a common sight with time.

This is what the beginnings of America's 20th century civil rights movement was like. Though the first acts I can cite aren't whites surrounding "Negro" churches but white men surrounding black musicians and singers to serve as impromptu bodyguards during public performances.

this event was arranged by Laal. an anti-capitalist america music band, who sung songs in kabul/afghanistan against american occupation of afghanistan.

the point is its show piece activities, the real deal is if the government acts pro-active and end the proxies of international and domestic groups to restore peaceful environment. but as long as america is occupying afghanistan, stability in the region would be a far cry !

this event was arranged by Laal. an anti-capitalist america music band, who sung songs in kabul/afghanistan against american occupation of afghanistan.
So?

the real deal is if the government acts pro-active and end the proxies of international and domestic groups to restore peaceful environment.
To continue the steps in the civil rights movement: the next step was a push compelled by war-time manpower pressures to allow Negroes to work in industries and military appointments formerly closed to them. Christians in Pakistan are condemned to poop work, right? Perhaps some brave employers could take a step forward?

I'm not sure Pakistan is ready for the second step, but maybe it IS ready for the third. The "secret" terror organization, the KKK, had thoroughly infiltrated local government and law enforcement in the American South. The federal government was willing to prosecute wrongdoers if they could, but how could it under the circumstances?

Civil rights activists took an ingenious route out of the fix: they infiltrated the KKK and teamed up with Hollywood. No government at all!

The postwar radio program The Adventures of Superman defeated the KKK!
superman10.jpg
Every week their spy would communicate with Hollywood scriptwriters a great deal of information about the local branch he'd infiltrated and the writers would incorporate the material into their broadcast scripts. The result? The KKK, knowing they had been penetrated, were utterly paralyzed! They did not dare commit violence as they did before because who knew how thoroughly they had been penetrated? And NONE of their police or government contacts knew anything that could help them!

At the same time Superman's anti-KKK agenda grabbed hold of America. When KKK members saw their own kids playing out the radio role of Superman beating up the KKK they must have felt the death knell at the door. And once the KKK was frozen and unable to commit violence, it decayed into a kind of social club and a silly one at that, kind of like Daleks without weapons. KKK membership dropped like a stone and the civil rights movement was free to move forward to large, organized demonstrations and politicians felt safe enough to campaign on reform agendas.

Could this happen in Pakistan? Not the Superman part, that was a mere convenience, but a team-up between infiltrators and Pakistani liberal media to paralyze militants? What do the Pakistani readers here think?

but as long as america is occupying afghanistan, stability in the region would be a far cry !
Sorry to break this to you, but it's been Pakistan that is the source of instability in the Afghan-Pakistan-Kashmir region. The use of "stateless actors" in the battle against India started at the very birth of Pakistan and was particularly obvious in 1965. Z.A. Bhutto began an armed insurgency in Afghanistan back in the 1970s, around the time he declared (in his role as civilian martial law administrator) Ahmadis to be non-Muslims and unworthy of the same civil rights as other Pakistanis. After the Soviets invaded it was Pakistan which directed the funds meant to support the anti-Soviet battle into Islamist madrassas and nuclear weapons development. And it was Zia's Pakistan which insisted on breaking and destroying the post-Soviet Afghan government to install its own client Islamist regime instead. Under 10+ years of U.S.-;ed occupation and 30+ years of war Afghans know something about how much has been accomplished with the Americans around and how much more could have been done had Pakistan behaved as a good neighbor.

Majority of pakistanis don't consider Hindus or Christians as pakistanis

Fact

I doubt this.. Majority of Pakistanis like any other country are normal, good hearted people. Its the small percentage of extremist religious nutjobs that create a problem

Here in Karachi too Muslims/Parsis participated in such protests to show solidarity with Christians. Muslims even participated in Sunday service here in St Patrick Church and also offered Namaz in the courtyard of the Church to show solidarity with the christians.

Would share pictures soon.

I have met a few Pakistani Christians and Hindus long ago in gulf . from my observation they love their country no offence.

I am very happy to see this news and also pakistani member posts. it shows that there is a very strong sense of national identity among pakistani people in contrast to many of ME countries and it also shows that there are a lot of good-hearted people in pakistan.

to me a Pakistani hindu/christian/or any minority is thousand times closer than a muslim from Afghanistan,India or anywhere else

To me, it is another Muslim above all else, although not at the expense of anyone's right!

Well said .. Its Pakistani first than religion > cast > creed > sect etc etc

How about it is Pakistan First and ONLY Pakistan that matters.

Cast is an Anti - Islamic concept and should have no place in an Islamic Society. We need to shed this Hindu tradition.

Sects - Sectarianism is destroying Pakistan and we need to get away from this menace

Creed or Religion is a personal matter for saving our own Soul, it should have no role in Politics or Governance.

Nice to see this. We are all Pakistanis and must all share each others pains.

Yes united we stand divided we fall. According to Islam it is the duty of the muslim country to protect its minorities Especially from these monsters who are giving Islam a bad name. We stand with our minorities and this showing shows that Pakistan will not tolerate such things.

And besides not just as pakistani,s but as humans too we share in there pains.

Back
Top Bottom