What's new

Muslims form human chain to protect Christians during Lahore mass

Any Muslim in the world is more important than these
Rats

I can say with confidence most Pakistaniss don't want to be round these people and would never eat from the same table or drink from the same cup

The destruction of our mosques in Burma or India makes the presence of their temples an insult to the oppressed Muslims in those countries

I am happy that you left Pakistan to live with those "Kafirs". We have too much of your type. At least we one less to care about.

Mr those who know and love Islam for them Islam and Muslims always come first Mr because in Islam only Islam and Muslims can come first Mr those who will try to change something will fail Mr but minorities have to be given full protection and freedom to worship and also given education and health facilities

Go to your arab brothers in the gulf and see how much your worth to them. I would wipe out every gulf arab for 1 pakistani hindu.

2wra.jpg

This is the real Pakistan. A Shia scholar, a Christian pastor and a Sunni Scholar sitting in a Church service to show solidarity with the Christians of Pakistan.

Any Muslim in the world is more important than these
Rats

I can say with confidence most Pakistaniss don't want to be round these people and would never eat from the same table or drink from the same cup

The destruction of our mosques in Burma or India makes the presence of their temples an insult to the oppressed Muslims in those countries
Pakistanis don't want to be around them, yet you go and live in the UK, under Christian law and under protection of a Christian army :lol:

Inbred Mirpuri twat

Another pic from the historic St Patrick Church in Karachi. During the service it was time for the Maghrib prayers. Muslims participating in the service offered prayers in the courtyard of the church and obviously the church administration helped them in the prayers.

lghz.png

Pakistanis don't likes these kaffir low lifes

How can we tolerate temples when the same monkey worshippers attacked and destroyed babri masjid

When that salman taseer bloke got whacked most Pakistanis didn't care, they also don't care about the kala hindus and christisns

Your lying to yourselves

We don't sit with these people

We don't eat with these people

If one of them drank some water from one of our cups we would lynch them

At the smallest slight we will run them from their burning homes

I fo not necessarily approve of the above, but this is the reality

Go to your arab brothers in the gulf and see how much your worth to them. I would wipe out every gulf arab for 1 pakistani hindu.

I promise you your pakistani hindus will regret they remained in Pakistan

Ḥashshāshīn;4849112 said:
UK is full of them. They are scum, the worst people you will meet. They are the reason everyone hates 'brown' people in UK.

What happened mirpuri smacked you about

Pakistanis don't likes these kaffir low lifes

How can we tolerate temples when the same monkey worshippers attacked and destroyed babri masjid

When that salman taseer bloke got whacked most Pakistanis didn't care, they also don't care about the kala hindus and christisns

Your lying to yourselves

We don't sit with these people

We don't eat with these people

If one of them drank some water from one of our cups we would lynch them

At the smallest slight we will run them from their burning homes

I fo not necessarily approve of the above, but this is the reality

I promise you your pakistani hindus will regret they remained in Pakistan

Hey whackjob,Do us all a favor,When you are going to blow yourself up,Give us a head's up.

Another pic from the historic St Patrick Church in Karachi. During the service it was time for the Maghrib prayers. Muslims participating in the service offered prayers in the courtyard of the church and obviously the church administration helped them in the prayers.

lghz.png

Take a look at the pictures there are a handful of men praying

Out of a nation almost 200 million strong

Take a look at the pictures there are a handful of men praying

Out of a nation almost 200 million strong

That's a beginning. In general most of the guys that I know condemned the attack and felt shame for what happened in Peshawar. Nobody said like you "Oh so those Kafirs got killed in the attack. Well then I don't care or well that is justified". I am yet to meet a single person like you.

You are the first one, and I am happy that you also aren't living in Pakistan.

Whats the problem dopes

Cold hard reality

Vast majority of pakistanis neither like nor trust or care for Hindus or christians

You guys saying no, doesn't make it any less real

You are not even Pakistani. You are from Azad Kashmir. A puppet state of Pakistan.:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom