What's new

Muslims form human chain to protect Christians during Lahore mass

Majority of pakistanis don't consider Hindus or Christians as pakistanis

Fact

They are as much Pakistanis as the Muslims are...infact they are more patriotic as after so much blood shed against them they still have not create any troubles for Pakistan.

What B.S any Muslim in the world is closer to us then these losers

Pakistani feeling about these low life's is shown in the amount of people that showed up

Express tribune propaganda

Tell me, had you been born Hindu, Christian or some other faction in this minority setting, would your views still be same regarding the "low life" people?

We have seen and have been seeing the great muslim "unity" all around the world and its results. Please get out of UK if you feel so troubled by the "low lifes". There is something clinically wrong with people like you.

Whats the problem dopes

Cold hard reality

Vast majority of pakistanis neither like nor trust or care for Hindus or christians

You guys saying no, doesn't make it any less real

This is the best news out of Pakistan I've heard of in ages and ages! Is this a unique event, or does this happen often?

This is the best news out of Pakistan I've heard of in ages and ages! Is this a unique event, or does this happen often?

this happen often , but in international media they always highlight the dark side of Pakistan .... they can promote malala in UN but they can never promote brilliant minds like IRFA KARIM ..

this happen often , but in international media they always highlight the dark side of Pakistan .... they can promote malala in UN but they can never promote brilliant minds like IRFA KARIM ..
it is for PK media to highlight such things.

You know the "international media" often relies on local "stringers". But I don't see this in the English-language Pakistani papers, either.

What do the Urdu rags say about this sort of thing?

This is what the beginnings of America's 20th century civil rights movement was like. Though the first acts I can cite aren't whites surrounding "Negro" churches but white men surrounding black musicians and singers to serve as impromptu bodyguards during public performances.

Really really surprised at the news!

Never thought something like this could ever happen in Pakistan.

And the reaction of Pakistani's in this forum is absolutely outstanding. May god bless people like you and may your country have thousands of such events to give the extremists a resounding reply by deeds and not words.

Kudos :tup:

Back
Top Bottom