What's new

Muslims asked to wear burqas, skull cap for Modi Rally in Jaipur

I can see and identify baniya from mile away.

that was before baniyas started reporting me and i received warnings. So blame your fellow baniyas-

Idiot dumbastard India has less than 4% population as baniya.Where do they mind wash you guys like this ??

I can see and identify baniya from mile away.

that was before baniyas started reporting me and i received warnings. So blame your fellow baniyas-

Idiot dumbastard India has less than 4% population as baniya.Where do they mind wash you guys like this ??

they are being asked to wear burqa and cap so that people know know muslims came to attend party meeting... so bjp can claim to have support of muslims...

i will call it smart move.....Media and people should know that Muslims are supporting Modiji so Muslims dont get brainwashed by anti-Indian congress. Congress is like a foreign party lead by an Italian Queen.

1. "but dont call woman r@ndi next time" - I never did.
2. "how did you get to 1200 posts in couple of months" - I hacked PDF. I am evil. :devil:

Hint:sarcasm
---
On topic - This is not news. Only speculation.

You sure as hell agreed with him, only me called him out. shamefull

Son of mulla mulayam wear same topi in today's press conference but these paid media didn't report that.

Congress gears up for 2014, awards ad campaign to JWT with one-point agenda to counter Narendra Modi

Congress has given one-point directive to JWT, the advertising agency it has finalised to handle its 2014 Lok Sabha election campaign: counter Narendra Modi. In fact, even at the short listing stage, when more than a dozen agencies were vying for the Rs 500-crore contract, they had all been told to come up with an effective ad campaign to counter Modi and the claims that he makes about development of Gujarat. JWT has been involved with handling Congress campaigns earlier too, in 2009 Lok Sabha and also Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections in 2011.

In the coming elections, while JWT will be responsible for the creative aspect, IPAN (Hill and Knowlton) will look after the publicity. Both JWT and IPAN had worked together on the campaign which finally won the Congress contract. In the run up to their finally winning the contract, the agencies had worked hard researching on Modi and Gujarat. A team of over 20 professionals would have long brain-storming sessions everyday where they would pore over all of Modi's speeches to look for loopholes. They thoroughly researched data on Gujarat to verify if Modi's claims about development, economic progress and social parameters were authentic.

Sources claim that the JWT and IPAN teams have already started briefing Congress' media in charge Ajay Maken on a daily basis. He is using the information provided by them to brief the Congress spokespersons in turn. The advertising teams are also providing some smart one-liners which can be used by the spokespersons appearing on TV.

Congress-led UPA government had already launched its Bharat Nirmaan campaign in August to highlight its achievements. This was handled by Percept ad agency. The multi-genre campaign across all platforms -- print, TV, digital, radio - focuses on UPA's flagship schemes.

Congress gears up for 2014, awards ad campaign to JWT with one-point agenda to counter Narendra Modi : Featured, News - India Today

such news are part of Congress 500 crore campaign ,expect more from NDTV ,TOI etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom