What's new

Muslims asked to wear burqas, skull cap for Modi Rally in Jaipur

Another one, seriously @nuclearpak look at the abuses one get from these baniyas and im not supposed to respond them back?

ha ha ha i am not baniya i am a Rajput and don't get mad when someone reply you in your language admin should check this thread from starting and see @ranjeet only use abusive word for a media not to any individual but in reply he got abused first so we are just replying in same language so don't be bias

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha i am not baniya i am a Rajput and don't get mad when someone reply you in your language admin should check this thread from starting and see @ranjeet only use abusive word for a media not to any individual but in reply he got abused first so we are just replying in same language so don't be bias
lol let him be dude, he is just here to troll.

Mods will surely check and decide who abused who. In mean time see my avatar for your identity, and if still not get it then ask for more information.

Mods will surely check and decide who abused who. In mean time see my avatar for your identity, and if still not get it then ask for more information.

okay buddy hats off to you....you rock the world...aur ro mat bhaiya choti si baat pe aise royega to jindagi kaise jiyega life is not that fair.....bhaut marti hai life sabki...

Le tu appi bhi dekh le

Lovable-chimp.jpg

okay buddy hats off to you....you rock the world...aur ro mat bhaiya choti si baat pe aise royega to jindagi kaise jiyega life is not that fair.....bhaut marti hai life sabki...

i cant stop crying when ever i see indians taking proud in their imaginary caste :cry: hopefully your mental illness is cured before you kill some lower caste

my best wishes are with you bro :cheers:

No surprises as Feku is really desperate.
If someone offers him PM post on the condition that Feku castrates himself he will accept it readily.

Now BJP taking best method form west(congi) DIVIDE & RULE......... shia,ahmadi(30%) & intellectuals (anti congi 10%)from sunni fundamentalist SO total 40% MUSLIM vote for BJP from 2014 over PM is :yahoo: SRI NARENDRA DAMODARDAS MODI :yahoo:

Its a myth British divided South Asia, it was already divided. They did bring everyone together and now you have India.

i cant stop crying when ever i see indians taking proud in their imaginary caste :cry: hopefully your mental illness is cured before you kill some lower caste

Thode tesu Shitte aur Ahmadion ke liye bhi kabhi kabhi baha liya kar.:lol:

bhai baat hi khatam tu bilkul sahi hai jo bhi tu kahe....ab hume to khna hi nhi hai kuch phr to rone lagega...aur proud kab show kra maine tune hi meri caste ki baat kri to maine bta di...bhai sense la thora post main tab maja aayega.....

Back
Top Bottom