What's new

Muslims asked to wear burqas, skull cap for Modi Rally in Jaipur

Modi hai hi fraud.

This is politics - I am sure Pakistani politicians uphold very high morals for you to warrant such a statement - do they?

As they say chor ki basti nein raja banna hai toh chor ki tarah sochna padta hai.

Hehehe.. The reactions from "secular" brigade is awesome.... There will be quite a few such rallies.. The "Secular" brigade is getting scared. They went for full appeasement of muslims and the muslims are turning to BJP..
Even baba Ramdev has announced that he will arrange a rally with thousands of Muslims when Modi is declared BJP PM candidate..
Next few weeks are going to be critical..

Modi's speech starts at 50:00...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why worry now? Otherwise if Secularists come wearing skullcaps, they always come in that arab attire. But now why not?

It is their call entirely.

Hehehe.. The reactions from "secular" brigade is awesome.... There will be quite a few such rallies.. The "Secular" brigade is getting scared. They went for full appeasement of muslims and the muslims are turning to BJP..
Even baba Ramdev has announced that he will arrange a rally with thousands of Muslims when Modi is declared BJP PM candidate..
Next few weeks are going to be critical..

I was speaking to this old classmate of mine settled in Rajasthan yesterday evening about Modi's arrival there. The dude was saying about the sudden frequency of power cuts increased during the time he was there. Any guesses? :azn:

Why worry now? Otherwise if Secularists come wearing skullcaps, they always come in that arab attire. But now why not?

I was speaking to this old classmate of mine settled in Rajasthan yesterday evening about Modi's arrival there. The dude was saying about the sudden frequency of power cuts increased during the time he was there. Any guesses? :azn:

Yes.. power was cut for rural area during Modi's speech... Although around 5 Lakhs people attended the rally, BJP should distribute the CDs of Modi's speech for wider reach.

All Indians coming to listen to Modi.

Congress - "Ahhhhhh, it hurtsssssssss. Lets call the media guys :devil: "
Aam Janta - "Meh, who cares? :undecided:"

Back
Top Bottom