What's new

Muslims asked to wear burqas, skull cap for Modi Rally in Jaipur

Just imagine - everyone - rich, poor, Hindus, Muslims etc, across castes, class etc coming in their thousands (ok lakhs) just so that they could catch a glimpse of someone who offers them hope.
Huge support for Modi in rajasthan

BTygiLECIAAZqUD.jpg

You did take proud in being Rajput which is again imaginary caste. The best thing they did was giving their daughters to mughals to make peace deals.

Anyway on topic, i can understand why Modi will want that. But i don't understand one thing, Indians always accuse congress for appeasing to muslims which is ironic considering their status as 5th class citizens there. But if Modi does the same then it become completely different thing.

Thats why there is more poverty and slums in India then Pakistan. In fact i would rather be in stone age then in India. :omghaha:

chalo bhai india bhi imaginary hai, america bhi imaginary hai hindu bhi imaginary hai christian aur sikh bhi imaginary hai rajpoot bhi imagiinary hai brahmin bhi imaginary hai dalit bhi imaginary hai baniya bhi imaginary hai

bs maine kha na bhai u rock the world jo tum ko ho pasand wohi baaat krnge chalo khe dete hai "shan baba ka fatwa hai ki only pakistan and islam is real baaki sari duniya imaginary hai" don't disagree with it nahi to shaan baba rone lagnge....:hang2:

chalo bhai india bhi imaginary hai, america bhi imaginary hai hindu bhi imaginary hai christian aur sikh bhi imaginary hai rajpoot bhi imagiinary hai brahmin bhi imaginary hai dalit bhi imaginary hai baniya bhi imaginary hai

bs maine kha na bhai u rock the world jo tum ko ho pasand wohi baaat krnge chalo khe dete hai "shan baba ka fatwa hai ki only pakistan and islam is real baaki sari duniya imaginary hai" don't disagree with it nahi to shaan baba rone lagnge....:hang2:

yaar usa, christian, sikhs are not castes. why bring them in to discussion?

:cheers:

Gotta love the obvious bias in this article.

What kind of a decent news report has wording like the above? Answer, the paid kind.

PS: Note nobody was quoted for the above statement either. Quite possibly a fabrication.

Now every one know about PAID MEDIA ! Congress future in India is very thin ... Youth are very diffrent and well educated than their Parent and family ! RULE WELL OR JUST **** OFF ! ! ! NEW MOTO :D

they are being asked to wear burqa and cap so that people know know muslims came to attend party meeting... so bjp can claim to have support of muslims...
They Already have Muslims support in Gujarat ! Many Decent Musalman now wnat MODI to become PM .. So Muslim Community will stop being at mercy of Politicians and become Rich like MUSLIMS in Gujarat .. Per Capita income of Muslims in gujarat is very high than rest of India and Pakistan !

actually i think there is another international dimension as well. not only muslims but also the christians and other minorities would also be exploited.
suppose he gets his goal by being as a leader who is equally popular in all sects of the indian society, by this he will be showing to the britain and america that look muslims are now with me and u should also remove the ban on my travel to the previously reffered countries. so he is also exploiting not only domestic politics but also sending the message outside as well.

actually i think there is another international dimension as well. not only muslims but also the christians and other minorities would also be exploited.
suppose he gets his goal by being as a leader who is equally popular in all sects of the indian society, by this he will be showing to the britain and america that look muslims are now with me and u should also remove the ban on my travel to the previously reffered countries. so he is also exploiting not only domestic politics but also sending the message outside as well.

So he is trying to get a visa to the US by bringing communal harmony to all sections in India? Boy, that must be the hardest path anybody ever took to get a visa.

(BTW there is no travel ban on him. The US once refused him a visa, an act which they regretted. He is free to travel anywhere he wants to.)

no, my point was that he is going to play for the pm post so he would try to be a national leader and being a national leader you should represent yourself as a national leader not only as a national leader in their words but acts as well.
as a national leader he is trying to go away from the image of discriminator against muslims.
as far as the representation is concerned then i think sometimes representation is necessary than the reality itself.

Back
Top Bottom