What's new

Muslim youths attack child and set him on fire in Pakistan because he is a Christian

Highly condemnable if true.

Why If when the photograph of burned boy is there?

Shocking News, but I am shocked that indians are raising voice in favour of Minorities..
Posative Gesture is that Indians realized the importance and rights of minorities...

Hummmmm We are learning from our beloved neighbor who is a champion in this area.

I said 'condemnable if true'. So I am not taking sides and if the most updated is that it was none other than his own relatives who set him on fire then these folks must be tried and the newspaper(s) reporting it as a 'Christian set on fire by Muslims' must apologize.

Sir, its not the first instance, there are lots of blogs and others websites running. Many a times, they report things which have not happened altogether. Other times they report by turning and twisting the story.
For example, lets suppose a Christian is killed by robber during mobile snatching. It will be reported as Christian target killing. While truth is nor the robbers knew that he is a christian so lets rob him and shoot in the head.
Pakistan now has 50+ news channels. We even have news channels which are city based like C42 of Lahore. Within few minutes the channels bring breaking news of any incident. So when you cross match the report with few other media sources, you can take insight of the issue.

Sir, its not the first instance, there are lots of blogs and others websites running. Many a times, they report things which have not happened altogether. Other times they report by turning and twisting the story.
For example, lets suppose a Christian is killed by robber during mobile snatching. It will be reported as Christian target killing. While truth is nor the robbers knew that he is a christian so lets rob him and shoot in the head.
Pakistan now has 50+ news channels. We even have news channels which are city based like C42 of Lahore. Within few minutes the channels bring breaking news of any incident. So when you cross match the report with few other media sources, you can take insight of the issue.
This is true.and the fact that it was dailymail.uk reporting i instantly knew something would be wrong.
And look at pathetic indians jumping up and down here as if they r the champions of human rights.
No country in world has seen such severe violation of human and minorities' rights as India ,the curse of planet earth.
These shameless ppl dont even have respect for nuns.
Everyne knew that was a communal hate crime yet they lied projecting robbers vadalizing were bangladeshi muslims.
Look at their audacity how they are talking here.

I said 'condemnable if true'. So I am not taking sides and if the most updated is that it was none other than his own relatives who set him on fire then these folks must be tried and the newspaper(s) reporting it as a 'Christian set on fire by Muslims' must apologize.
Dailymail sensationalism is nothing new, even brits spit at this newpaper of theirs.

Pakistani Muslims can kill each other and show their barbarism on each other but please leave minorities out of it. The amount of intolerance in Pakistan is shocking, no wonde why this country is a bottom feeder.

@haviZsultan

I appreciate you have a soft corner for minorities, everyone should have, but if you remember I said lots of things about Punjabi Christians before and one of those was they are fraudsters and liars. Now don't know about your stance after updated news above but I won't lend my sympathy to a liar.

@Zarvan I ask this question to you as a guy knowledgeable in Islam.

Is there some connection between this burning thing being practiced by Muslims around the world and something which might be getting interpreted from some of Islam's beliefs or teachings?

The burning of Hindu pilgrims in Godhra.

The burning of the Jordanian pilot.

Now this burning.

Why this form of killing being favored by Muslims (in addition to beheading)?

I know you guys do not have any special affection for fire like we do. We venerate fire.

Is this a diametric opposite on a theological level?

@Zarvan I ask this question to you as a guy knowledgeable in Islam.

Is there some connection between this burning thing being practiced by Muslims around the world and something which might be getting interpreted from some of Islam's beliefs or teachings?

The burning of Hindu pilgrims in Godhra.

The burning of the Jordanian pilot.

Now this burning.

Why this form of killing being favored by Muslims (in addition to beheading)?

I know you guys do not have any special affection for fire like we do. We venerate fire.

Is this a diametric opposite on a theological level?

This burning is his own Aunt and Uncle, not Muslims. Read the link in post#51.

Nation didn't responded when christians had burned Muslims, they set this tradition and provokes the game of fire. If state had reacted against previous incident then religious tolerance would have been maintained today, how can you stop muslim community when allowing Christian community to burn people. This is obvious reaction and Pakistani state is responsible for that.

Nation didn't responded when christians had burned Muslims, they set this tradition and provokes the game of fire. If state had reacted against previous incident then religious tolerance would have been maintained today, how can you stop muslim community when allowing Christian community to burn people. This is obvious reaction and Pakistani state is responsible for that.

Good point.

So any media accusing Muslims is more credible for you than the grandfather of the victim himself?

It was not media. But the relatives of Nauman (uncle and aunt) who were the caretakers on the scene. Who reported the guys on the bike.

The grandfather came much later.

In a property (or any family dispute) you will have crazy accusations flying thick and fast from all corners. And sadly a lot of opportunism as well. Police has a tough time.

It was not media. But the relatives of Nauman (uncle and aunt) who were the caretakers on the scene. Who reported the guys on the bike.

The grandfather came much later.

In a property (or any family dispute) you will have crazy accusations flying thick and fast from all corners. And sadly a lot of opportunism as well. Police has a tough time.

His grandfather does not gain much from his property, but his uncle and aunt may have lots of stake in there. And my post to havizsultan is not out of hatred for them its all personal experience and observation in day to day dealing with them.

His grandfather does not gain much from his property, but his uncle and aunt may have lots of stake in there. And my post to havizsultan is not out of hatred for them its all personal experience and observation in day to day dealing with them.

Ok you know these people? Then its a different thing ......

Back
Top Bottom