What's new

Muslim youths attack child and set him on fire in Pakistan because he is a Christian

I know, no need to tell me dear, the truth is that in East Pakistan there were almost 21% hindus and in west Pakistan there qere only 5 to 7 %,
Then in 1971 after independence of Bangladesh,Pakistan,s minority percentage decreased and at in tgis period Muslim polpulation growth rate was above 3.5% so automaticaly Muslim polpulation rate increased due to mentioned 2 reasons, Don't try to misguide people about minorities of Pakistan

Posative
utter lie...to satisfy your ego

you have nothing to say , so you finaly decided to declair the truth as a lie.....
In 71.. there were 14.5% hindus in Pakistan and 9.5% hindus in Bangladesh.....now 1 % Hindu left in Pakistan

In 71.. there were 14.5% hindus in Pakistan and 9.5% hindus in Bangladesh.....now 1 % Hindu left in Pakistan
Do you have a credible source for said information? I have come across no such statistics but if true is a black mark on the face of Pakistan. We created this country not for just muslims but everyone. Unfortunately in many circumstances we have failed to look after our hindu citizens.

Btw the hindu population of Bangladesh was larger.

Qouting wikipedia:

After Pakistan gained independence from Britain on 14August 1947, 4.4 million of the country's Hindus and Sikhs migrated to India while 4.1 million Muslims moved from India to live in Pakistan.[5] The 1998 census of Pakistan recorded less than 2.5 million Hindus.[3] The overwhelming majority of Hindus in Pakistan are concentrated in Sindh province. In 1951, Hindus constituted 22% of the Pakistani population (this includes East Pakistan, modern day Bangladesh).[6][7][8]) In the same year, West Pakistan, equivalent to modern Pakistan, had a 2% Hindu population.[6] By 1997, the percentage of Hindus has dropped to 1.6% in Pakistan,[4] and 9.2% in Bangladesh.[9]

I am by the way not defending Pakistan here. We must become a safer land for minorities and since we were minorities in India ourselves we should be understanding of their plight. But then very few people care or want to know what India did with us muslims. Regardless I will not let what happened to my parents/grandparents/uncles/cousins happen to Hindus in Pakistan. We must create a force providing protection to Ahmedis Christians and Hindus among others who need it.

Btw as stated in the article till 1952 many Hindus stayed back. Perhaps it had to do with people like Jinnah and Joginder Nath Mandal who promised them rights and equality. I would saying Liaquat Ali Khan too but he presided over the objectives resolution. Regardless we should have been a haven for all including christians and hindus of Pakistan. @Dalit, @Pakistani Exile sorry this is happening in our Pakistan.

Last edited:
Disgraceful. Please, people of Pakistan, we must wake up and realize we are one people, regardless of religion, ethnicity or gender. We will never prosper if we do not accept each other as humans and Pakistanis. Let God decide over matters of faith and religion.

Apart from that, I really do not know what to say. We will feign outrage and perhaps say something sympathetic. But that's it, the day will go on and we will wait for another atrocity to happen and then repeat our manufactured outrage.

Very sad. Poor young man. Catch and jail these filth.

How is burning someone Islamic?

How does someone get a concept into their brain which justifies burning a child?

Mental disorder + religion = fanatic

God helps poor minorities in Pakistan.Of Course majorities will create problems bbut state should atleast give them constitutional rights.Lack .of such a clause in Pak Constitution is indeed encouraging brutal acts like this.

Creative syllabus in Pak school is showing its dark syllabus.
What your country has done to protect her minorities? Even though your constitutional is secular?
Point out which clause of Pakistan is against minorities?
You are talking about Blasphemy Act?
It is not directed against a specific minority. Even if a muslim do act of blasphemy, he is punishable under the act. And FYI under this act, blasphemy in the name of Jesus or David or Adam or any other Prophet is also punishable.

What your country has done to protect her minorities? Even though your constitutional is secular?
It is not directed against a specific minority. Even if a muslim do act of blasphemy, he is punishable under the act. And FYI under this act, blasphemy in the name of Jesus or David or Adam or any other Prophet is also punishable.
than why not blasphemy low for other god ?
Indonesia also have blasphemy law but not specified for single religion

Our minorities are pride and they are decorating our Rashtrapati Bhavan ;Supreme Court Chief Justice chair,Bollywood,business etc.But poor minorities in Pakistan cant even take water from majorities wells .This case will also vanish.

Back
Top Bottom