#2 by trollhunter
#3 Foo_Fighter
#4 Biplab Bijay
#7 blood
#9 zip
#11 halfilhal
#14 Biplab Bijay
#18 Imran Khan

Allah allows for 4 marriages and he has reasons for that allowance and strict conditions to benefit from that allowance. Allah has not made it mandatory to marry four women. What Sheerani has said is correct according to Shariah and this is no secret and everybody knows it not from now but from hundreds of years. However, this allowance does not mean that every Muslims avails it and socially it is never practiced en mass nor well accepted except in Arab. One-liner comments made by certain members clearly show the pathetic level of their thought and immense hatred for Islam. These Indians are so pathetic that when threads are posted on social issues in India, they hide their heads in the sand and don't even comment and let the thread die. Yesterday there was a thread (18 children disappear every day from India's capital on how many Children get abducted every single day in Delhi, the capital of shining India. The figures given (by Indian media) are enough to make someone die of shame but not one Indian dared to comment. Here they are jumping up and down as if allowance of getting married more than one is the only social issue in the world and among Muslims. The administration of this forum has to do needful otherwise it will take no time for this forum to sink down to the level of Bharat Rakshak and alike crap. Shame on this so-called 'senior' Pakistani member who is taking part in mud-slinging on Islam rather than educating the Indian morons.
I hope your hard work is appreciated. Also I recommend @syedali73 as a Moderator. Pls admins - consider this request.

better to have four wives then have affairs with hookers who have HIV/STD's/ who knows what else

if a muslim man can look after his 4 wives and his children with them properly then there is no reason why it shouldnt be allowed.

:coffee:

mazy karo enjooooooy . :lol:

Maje?? We all know death comes only once, but this ruling gives you(men) death 1,2,3...4 times. Who wants to commit suicide 4 times? Hum toh ek baar shaadi kar ke...bhoot (zombie) ki jindagi ji rahein he!!..........:(:(

Maje?? We all know death comes only once, but this ruling gives you(men) death 1,2,3...4 times. Who wants to commit suicide 4 times? Hum toh ek baar shaadi kar ke...bhoot (zombie) ki jindagi ji rahein he!!..........:(:(
us ke liye ek sanjevani mantra hai na. Uss mantra ko 3 times bolna parta hai. wo mantra hai " talaq talaq talaq".

Could you also post verses that tell men to be honest, truthful,fair, kind and not hurt a fellow human being.
.. and then comment on how many mullahs follow this with the same zeal with which they seek 4 wives !
The holy book's teaching cannot be followed selectively.

Muslims love to quote the Quran which tells about being honest etc. But how many actually follow them. Good luck with your task of finding honest, truthful, kind and peaceful citizens among Muslim nations.

The conditions of marrying more then once are actually very hard. How can you deal with all your wives equally? There are very very few Muslim men in history that I think could have fulfilled this condition. Currently its any kind of violent Mullah with four wives. They divorce the old one to marry younger ones. Islam is a joke to them. They use Islam to control the ignorant masses.

us ke liye ek sanjevani mantra hai na. Uss mantra ko 3 times bolna parta hai. wo mantra hai " talaq talaq talaq".

Unke religion ke liye thik hai...Agar hamara mein try karenge toh court ki chakar lagana padega aur adha khud ki kamai se haath dhona padega!!......:D

@Horus @Jungibaaz @Fulcrum15@Chak Bamu

Please note theses posts:

#2 by trollhunter
#3 Foo_Fighter
#4 Biplab Bijay
#7 blood
#9 zip
#11 halfilhal
#14 Biplab Bijay
#18 Imran Khan

Allah allows for 4 marriages and he has reasons for that allowance and strict conditions to benefit from that allowance too. Allah has not made it mandatory to marry four women. What Sheerani has said is correct according to Shariah and this is no secret and everybody knows it not from now but from hundreds of years. However, this allowance does not mean that every Muslims avails it and socially it is never practiced en mass nor well-accepted except in Arab. One-liner comments made by certain members clearly show the pathetic level of their thought and immense hatred for Islam. These Indians are so pathetic that when threads are posted on social issues in India, they bury their heads in the sand and don't even comment and let the threads die. Yesterday there was a thread (18 children disappear every day from India's capital) on how many Children get abducted every single day in Delhi, the capital of shining India. The figures given (by Indian media) are enough to make someone die of shame but not one Indian dared to comment. Here they are jumping up and down as if allowance of getting married more than one is the only social issue in the world and among Muslims.

Should I share historical records on the number of wives a Kulin Brahmana used to have? These morons who are having problems with 4 wives will get to learn the new meanings of religious orgy after that. Manu Samhita (Manu Smriti), also referred to as the Laws of Manu, or the Law Book of Mankind, is the ancient Vedic scripture that clearly mentions that all classes, including the Brahmin class, were allowed to take more than one wife. Even homosexuality and zoophilia (copulating with animals) is acceptable in Hinduism as confirmed by the erotic sculptures carved out on the temple walls and in the caves. These morons don't even know about their own religion and they are commenting on Islam.

The administration of this forum has to do needful otherwise it will take no time for this forum to sink down to the level of Bharat Rakshak and alike crap. Shame on this so-called 'senior' Pakistani member too who is taking part in mud-slinging on Islam rather than educating the Indian morons.

All that is not justified by using GOD's will as logic. We cleaned up our social system and customs, will keep doing that in future. Infallibility of your laws is under serious doubt, you might not doubt it, but majority of Humanity does. We don't run our lives by books.

Muslims love to quote the Quran which tells about being honest etc. But how many actually follow them. Good luck with your task of finding honest, truthful, kind and peaceful citizens among Muslim nations.

The conditions of marrying more then once are actually very hard. How can you deal with all your wives equally? There are very very few Muslim men in history that I think could have fulfilled this condition. Currently its any kind of violent Mullah with four wives. They divorce the old one to marry younger ones. Islam is a joke to them. They use Islam to control the ignorant masses.
Being a Qadyani your hatred for Muslims is understandable. However, the way you are generalizing things is unacceptable and far from the reality and/or truth. You are implying here as if EACH and EVERY Muslim is dishonest, liar, and violent. Your following paragraph has lost its impact due to what you have said in the first paragraph.

All that is not justified by using GOD's will as logic. We cleaned up our social system and customs, will keep doing that in future. Infallibility of your laws is under serious doubt, you might not doubt it, but majority of Humanity does. We don't run our lives by books.
I am not expecting a bias Indian to understand my post.

Being a Qadyani your hatred for Muslims is understandable. However, the way you are generalizing things is unacceptable and far from the reality and/or truth. You are implying here as if EACH and EVERY Muslim is dishonest, liar, and violent. Your following paragraph has lost its impact due to what you have said in the first paragraph.

The old trick. Attack some ones sect when they tell the truth.

The larger issue that comes to mind is that what kind of a father / brother would give his daughter / sister to a man knowing fully that she is going to wife No 2, 3 or 4 ? !!

Its a personal thing but I am loathe to the idea. I would rather keep my daughter / sister home all her life than give her in marriage like this - quite a lamb to slaughter.

"The larger issue that comes to mind is that what kind of a father / brother would give his daughter / sister to a man knowing fully that she is going to wife No 2, 3 or 4 ? !!

Its a personal thing but I am loathe to the idea. I would rather keep my daughter / sister home all her life than give her in marriage like this - quite a lamb to slaughter".

@Jaanbaz See now he is accusing the parents/siblings of Nusrat Jahan Begum. Reply him now.

Is this mullah mad the quran and the hadith of Prophet Muhammad pbuh clearly states that the husband cannot marry the second time until he has written and verbal consent of the first wide and even then it is not preferable to marry the second time

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom