What's new

Muslim women cannot object to husbands’ marriages: CII chief

Majak bana ke rakh diya women ko..
And still some of you supporting it.. Nice.. :coffee:

phly kisi achy se doctor se mashwara ker le aysa na ho bhai tujhy bhi @GURU DUTT ki trah koi health issue ho or teri hony wali wives.................................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
kyon mamoo apne dil kee baten mere sir daal ke apni kilsan mita rahe ho ;)

issi liye kaha thaa apni madam ko jyada time diya karo :D

I know some of them get banned....but reading the forum i have encountered many critics and criticism allowed...On that hand PDF is doing a good job. Sorry to say this compared to PDF, *** seems to me like infested with racists.
I don't have any issue with you having an opinion. :) :tup:

Its my thinking and i am criticizing Admin of PDF because i think he is not fair....You call it whining? Good luck with that mate..move on
Reason I said what i said was because if i join a forum and the moderators dont treat me fairly and dont let me express my views freely there would be no reason left for me to stay on it instead of staying there and crying like a school kid about being bullied by seniors I would rather quit, but like you said its your thinking so good luck to you too.

We need Uniform Civil Code now. Enough with the Islamic Law and Sharia madness. Tomorrow they will start saying same stuff in India (it is not like they aren't saying those things already).

Reason I said what i said was because if i join a forum and the moderators dont treat me fairly and dont let me express my views freely there would be no reason left for me to stay on it instead of staying there and crying like a school kid about being bullied by seniors I would rather quit, but like you said its your thinking so good luck to you too.
Happy :cray:

:omghaha:

happy now ? i am so happy to out of this madness
bro …. once again just because you don't like what somebody has to say doesn't mean it makes the religion false….
this is just this one persons opinion

why ask anybody else when we have our in-house mullah @Akheilos
your thoughts?

@Horus @Jungibaaz @Fulcrum15@Chak Bamu

Please note theses posts:

#2 by trollhunter
#3 Foo_Fighter
#4 Biplab Bijay
#7 blood
#9 zip
#11 halfilhal
#14 Biplab Bijay
#18 Imran Khan

Allah allows for 4 marriages and he has reasons for that allowance and strict conditions to benefit from that allowance too. Allah has not made it mandatory to marry four women. What Sheerani has said is correct according to Shariah and this is no secret and everybody knows it not from now but from hundreds of years. However, this allowance does not mean that every Muslims avails it and socially it is never practiced en mass nor well-accepted except in Arab. One-liner comments made by certain members clearly show the pathetic level of their thought and immense hatred for Islam. These Indians are so pathetic that when threads are posted on social issues in India, they bury their heads in the sand and don't even comment and let the threads die. Yesterday there was a thread (18 children disappear every day from India's capital) on how many Children get abducted every single day in Delhi, the capital of shining India. The figures given (by Indian media) are enough to make someone die of shame but not one Indian dared to comment. Here they are jumping up and down as if allowance of getting married more than one is the only social issue in the world and among Muslims.

Should I share historical records on the number of wives a Kulin Brahmana used to have? These morons who are having problems with 4 wives will get to learn the new meanings of religious orgy after that. Manu Samhita (Manu Smriti), also referred to as the Laws of Manu, or the Law Book of Mankind, is the ancient Vedic scripture that clearly mentions that all classes, including the Brahmin class, were allowed to take more than one wife. Even homosexuality and zoophilia (copulating with animals) is acceptable in Hinduism as confirmed by the erotic sculptures carved out on the temple walls and in the caves. These morons don't even know about their own religion and they are commenting on Islam.

The administration of this forum has to do needful otherwise it will take no time for this forum to sink down to the level of Bharat Rakshak and alike crap. Shame on this so-called 'senior' Pakistani member too who is taking part in mud-slinging on Islam rather than educating the Indian morons.

Last edited:
Enjoy you stay....:-)
You and me will have many good conversations in future...8-)
Its just i am not in mood to have a serious conversation today :D or maybe they ban me before that :sick:
Thank you and sure we will.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom