What's new

Muslim women cannot object to husbands’ marriages: CII chief

lolz :lol: new and improved scholars of Islam coming everyday.

@Bong @BDforever I am attracted after going through the tread...

Of course up to 4 is "ALLOWED" and look at the circumstances as well:

ONLY if you can do justice...If you cant it is adviced you to stick to one...Of course many who read what you wrote missed that point...

As for OP:

Honestly speaking this guy is a moron...Heck even if a girl / woman/ lady says I cant stand his face...dont wanna see him is ground enough for a Khulla ! I can quote hadith relating to that....

Sometimes one has to wonder what these idiots are high on...and what is their obsession on oppressing women!

@qamar1990

If a man treats his "wives" justly I am not sure which one would ask for a divorce so either this Mulana wants to pat his ego and is bringing home mistress no.2 or he is just super mega high

@Armstrong @biplap bijay

Sometimes some Mullah are just insane yes Shariah allows men to marry up to 4 with the condition of justice....Which evidently not many can (heck lets put it 1 in 5 billion prob can)

FULL STOP ...forcing it any further should be questioned

and what about Halala or Harara its being misused in INDIA mulla offers their own services(and sometime going in for many weeks or months) ... is it so in pakistan???

Last edited:
Yes very... Also in Iran with so-called temporary marriages or one-night stands :D

But to curb it ......are cause i.e talak talak talak Indian Muslim women can approach court...... then also halala or harara is being practiced here for the fulfillment of desire of rich and the mullas... that's why we want a uniform civil law here.. for which majority of Indian Muslims are ready... but it has been politicized therefore may take some time.

what the hell is that?

I just saw a documentary about islam and misuse of Halala or harara(I am not sure how you pronounce it and practice it) it when a muslim woman is divorced by her husband (in spite of him being conscious or not even for example on telephone by saying talak 3 times ) she ought to marry another man and spend a night with him before re marring her own husband. and this Islamic practice is being misutalized and malpracticed by mullas as they offer their own services to the couple and marry the woman for one or more nights.

@Bong @BDforever I am attracted after going through the tread...

and what about Halala or Harara its being misused in INDIA mulla offers their own services(and sometime going in for many weeks or months) ... is it so in pakistan???

Come to BD you will know the real power of girls. Here second marriage is a daydream.

Damn it, mashallah CII, thanks for your worthless BS which in direct contradiction of Islamic teachings. They can't solve any real issues, like sectarian violence or extremism, but hey, lets just screw up the already screwed up Pakistani marriage system instead of improving it. These people are either extremely ignorant of Islamic teachings or are unfortunately too retarded to actually think about trying to implement them.

More like Council of Worthless, brainless Molvis.

Damn it, mashallah CII, thanks for your worthless BS which in direct contradiction of Islamic teachings. They can't solve any real issues, like sectarian violence or extremism, but hey, lets just screw up the already screwed up Pakistani marriage system instead of improving it. These people are either extremely ignorant of Islamic teachings or are unfortunately too retarded to actually think about trying to implement them.

More like Council of Worthless, brainless Molvis.

Yeah but listen to them to resolve the Qadiani issue :D

The country along with its religious nutjobs have gone to the gutter.

2nd, 3rd, and 4th marriage is still better than "wife swapping'. by the way what about two men marrying on ewoman in indai, and girls being married to dogs?
Typical cases are not to be taken seriously..This kind of things happen in every religion in the world..But Muslims can marry own relatives or marry 9 year old girls,its not typical & thinking girls like a tool to be decorated according to your men ruled society..We are not living in stone age,gramps!!

2nd, 3rd, and 4th marriage is still better than "wife swapping'. by the way what about two men marrying on ewoman in indai, and girls being married to dogs?
Let women be free..Don't make them puppet..Now you can see the difference I hope..

Last edited:
Said no religious leader in India. So its low IQ to compare both cases.

Back
Top Bottom