What's new

Muslim women cannot object to husbands’ marriages: CII chief

Gita does not contain any of that. Read it for free, you will enjoy it.
Secondly we are allowed to disregard any verses or even deny the supremacy of the Vedas/Gita etc - even not believe in God. Dissent and evolution is a part of all Dharmic faiths. So your dragging the Dharmic faiths into this pit is really unnecessary.
sounds like a baniya religion :D

So, did you learn about electrons, protons and neutrons before you learned about matter?

Is it a surprise for you that I consider you an extreme ignorant and now a fool too that despite your understanding of your own lack of knowledge on the subject, you want to argue on 1 aspect of the entire spectrum of religion?
First i didnt argue about religion with you. Normally i avoid religious debates especially with the kind of you. This is not about religion. This is about human rights and a dignity. Whether you are ready to accept women as human or some cattle. You dont need a book to decide that.

It was the humane angle on that which i questioned because that is what which should be questioned.

Bearded Buffoons ! :disagree:

@Secur @Icarus @Hyperion @LoveIcon @HRK @Xeric @Jazzbot @Akheilos - Iqbal so rightly said about these Clerics:

Deen-i-Kafir ghor-o-fikar-e-jihad,

Deen-i-Mullah fisibillah-i-fasaaad

The Unbelievers faith has become to think and to ponder over things on war-footing (as if it were Jihad)

While the Muslim Cleric's faith is to spread mischief and discord in the name of God

4.GIF

Woot, woot. Thank you Maulanah.

I don't need your fatwa, I'm already working of 2 and 3 now. :man_in_love:

but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or that which your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (Surah An-Nisa: 3)
Of course up to 4 is "ALLOWED" and look at the circumstances as well:

ONLY if you can do justice...If you cant it is adviced you to stick to one...Of course many who read what you wrote missed that point...

As for OP:

he said a woman could not demand divorce if her husband married a second, third or fourth time.
Honestly speaking this guy is a moron...Heck even if a girl / woman/ lady says I cant stand his face...dont wanna see him is ground enough for a Khulla ! I can quote hadith relating to that....

Sometimes one has to wonder what these idiots are high on...and what is their obsession on oppressing women!

@qamar1990

A woman can seek divorce under various circumstances and Clause (F) of Section 2 of the Act says: “If he has more than one wife, does not treat her equitably in accordance with the injunctions of the Holy Quran.”
If a man treats his "wives" justly I am not sure which one would ask for a divorce so either this Mulana wants to pat his ego and is bringing home mistress no.2 or he is just super mega high

@Armstrong @biplap bijay

Sometimes some Mullah are just insane yes Shariah allows men to marry up to 4 with the condition of justice....Which evidently not many can (heck lets put it 1 in 5 billion prob can)

FULL STOP ...forcing it any further should be questioned

Another point peoples missed here that verse said " CAN " not " SHOULD "
A man can have up to 4 wives , but only if he is able to maintain justice , love and respect amongst them ..

here i remember another verse of Quran which is Highly crticized , about the killing non muslims where ever you see them ... its more of talking about battle field but peoples have no sense to understanding , taking out of context make anything look suspicious ..

Nazaray ya bhai tawaday 4 biwiya 10 - 12 right hand possession kaneeja

Truth is no real man would marry another if he really love his wife n kids

Truth is no real man would marry another if he really love his wife n kids

Last edited:
What does that mean ? :ashamed:
4.GIF

Meeras Mein Ayi Hai Inhain Masnad-e-Irshad
Zaghon Ke Tasarruf Mein Auqabon Ke Nasheman!

Meeras = Inheritance
Masnad-e-Arshad = authority to issue religious decree
Zaghon = Crow
Tasarruf = Under Occupation
Auqabon= Eagle
Nasheman = Nest

Iqbal (R.A) is saying that the Mullah has inherited the authority to issue religious decree, by using the word crow as symbol he was pointing towards the nature of cunningness, greediness, cowardice, lack of awareness and education of Mullah with modern age, so in short Iqbal said Mullah has claimed a high esteemed position for himself which he does not deserve.

وَإِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ أَلَّا تُقۡسِطُواْ فِى ٱلۡيَتَـٰمَىٰ فَٱنكِحُواْ مَا طَابَ لَكُم مِّنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ مَثۡنَىٰ وَثُلَـٰثَ وَرُبَـٰعَ‌ۖ فَإِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ أَلَّا تَعۡدِلُواْ فَوَٲحِدَةً أَوۡ مَا مَلَكَتۡ أَيۡمَـٰنُكُمۡ‌ۚ ذَٲلِكَ أَدۡنَىٰٓ أَلَّا تَعُولُواْ (سُوۡرَةُ النِّسَاء

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or that which your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (Surah An-Nisa: 3)

This is Sharia

Don't follow Mullahs but must be followed Quran ............

Let us not forget the phrase "or that which your right hands possess" and its significance in this context, which makes all laundis and slaves available to their master in addition to the wife/wives.

Back
Top Bottom