What's new

Musalmani Bangla and its transformation

If we switch to arabic alphabets I'll have to drink Bani and my grandpa'll have to eat Ban!

He speaks Bengali fine , I do not know anything about Musalmani Bangla , that is the first time , I have ever heard of it .

Tell me about his story. who is he?

Iran ke bahar Iranion ko dekh le, pata chal jayega ki hawa ka rujhaan kis taraf hai.

5 me se 4 apne aap ko musalmaan nahi kahte ab.

Thats a positive news. less shia to deal with.

But how do you plan to do it? How will you replace brammi lipi with Arabic? We are heavily indoctrinated regarding preservation of O A Ko Kho Go because of 1952. Your radical approach is impossible to execute. Instead of wasting time, you need to switch to more conservative plan.

But how do you plan to do it? How will you replace brammi lipi with Arabic? We are heavily indoctrinated regarding preservation of O A Ko Kho Go because of 1952. Your radical approach is impossible to execute. Instead of wasting time, you need to switch to more conservative plan.

Last edited:
He speaks Bengali fine , I do not know anything about Musalmani Bangla , that is the first time , I have ever heard of it .

Did you learn some Bengali yourself ? :azn:

I mean Amar Shonar Pakistan or something ! :smokin:

Nah never did , I can understand a little of course .

Its Shonar Bangla - the golden Bengal . :D

I know ! :disagree:

So what about that Bengali girl you were courting - If not in Bengali then in what language do you interact with her ? :unsure:

A Bihari , born in defunct CHT , East Pakistan , traveled to Pakistan after the fall of Dhaka via Nepal .

how old was he? we have person here with same story. Nafis bhai, though he was only 3-4 in 1971. :p:

How is Great Indian Plan of converting all the bongladeshis to evil yindoos baniyaas going mates ??

Back
Top Bottom