What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see the must watch documentary by Dan Reed's on Mumbai Attacks: "Terror in Mumbai - Dispatches" co-produced by Channel 4 and HBO.

Terror in Mumbai - Part I

Apologies for not having found a better link but this one is on some hard core rightwing website/TV channel.... so please try and focus on the content and ignore the form.

Ok I will not go into who has the bigger penis contest except saying that if he did know that he would have said it, he was talking like the boats can indeed be modified to run motorcycle enginers.

Lakhvi charged, Kasab proclaimed offender in Mumbai attacks case

A Pakistani anti-terror court on Wednesday framed charges against LeT’s operations commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi and six others for involvement in the Mumbai attacks and declared 16 people, including Ajmal Amir Kasab, as proclaimed offenders.

Judge Malik Muhammad Akram Awan, who is conducting the trial at Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi for security reasons, formally charged the seven suspects, sources said, adding the accused protested against their indictment.

They said the judge also rejected bail plea of some of the accused, besides declaring 16 people as proclaimed offenders.

Among those declared proclaimed offenders is Kasab, the lone terrorist captured alive during the 26/11 strikes, and crew members of the two boats used by the attackers, sources said.

The indictment of the seven suspects by the Pakistani court came on the eve of the first anniversary of the attacks that had left 183 people dead.

During the proceedings of the case earlier on Monday, lawyers defending the seven suspects had demanded that Kasab be brought to Pakistan to face trial with the other accused.

They had said that since Kasab was the lone surviving attacker and his confession to Indian authorities formed a crucial part of the case built up by Pakistani authorities against their clients, he should be brought to Pakistan to face trial.

The Hindu : News / National : Lakhvi charged, Kasab proclaimed offender in Mumbai attacks case

*******************************************************************************************************************

I would like to see what Zaid Hamid has to say about the above development...Wait a minute he would say Pakistani Courts did this under American Pressure...right???

Most likely. It would be consistent with the conspiracy theory.

why are any Indians giving this thread attention.

Because its the least thing we can do for honoring our martyrs..Don't let them become a joke of some one's conspiracy theories..They died for our country and we wont allow some idiot like Zaid Hamid make fun of them by saying that they were killed by Hindu terrorists...and also we can clear some misconception in the mind of some members who are willing to hear...

Totally disgusting what these lunatics did. This needs to be aired in Pakistan, so the common people sympathetic to these terrorists see what this achieves.... Loss of innocent lives!! That truly is a great cause to pursue.

Thank you Sarang for this post.

Usually forum members pounce on threads with comments but nothing so far on this.

Your media and govt fed you bull crap and your are still living in it. Bangaldeshis did india a big favor by seperated from india's enemy. So show some gratitude.

Regardless what you bringing up is not an argument for the topic but misrable failure to hide indian involvement in terrorism.

From your comments , it is more than clear that you are not fit for an intellectual discussion.
Anyway, you really are a character. I bet you don't understand anything that's been said in the videos. If you just want to speak something , there are thousands of chatrooms on the internet full of bored people there. Try your luck there cause i bet that no one here takes you seriously.
Thanx for the lols anyway

Most likely. It would be consistent with the conspiracy theory.
Not going into rights or wrongs but what you are saying is a very serious charge...Not only you are challenging the credibility of your government...you are also challenging the credibility of your courts which by far is free and fair in both the countries....So consider your comments again...otherwise please continue the debate...

I just wanted to share some news related to the topic

How many followers actually believe in this CIA-Mossad-RAW conspiracy theory?... Maybe this Zaid guy needs to start his own political party... with the number of youtube hits on his rants on TV. He will lead to a complete destruction of Pakistan I am sure.

Or will save the country. You guys hate him and this aspect suggests something.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Or will save the country. You guys hate him and this aspect suggests something.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

We don't hate him. We laungh him. Actually we are more happy and hope you got bulk of such guys so that you can only dream. :rofl:

Not going into rights or wrongs but what you are saying is a very serious charge...Not only you are challenging the credibility of your government...you are also challenging the credibility of your courts which by far is free and fair in both the countries....So consider your comments again...otherwise please continue the debate...

I just wanted to share some news related to the topic

I don't believe it was done by RAW or CIA. I believe it was done by LeT. My point was that to say that Pakistan was pressured to charge these people would be consistent with the conspiracy theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom