What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Ahsan_R, you need to get your facts straight and not just form opinions on the dictator of Pakistan Zaid Hamid. India and Israel help each other in intelligence and in some military logistics. It is same if we start blaming that Chinese army was fighting on Pakistan soil during the Kargil war just because Pakistan army gets logistical help from Chinese military. Bottomline... pointless and baseless argument.

That did not answer the point. It's not an opinion that Israel helped india, Zaid Hamid is quoting Israeli official in india. Now I myself find that sort of hard to believe but he was speaking about that with confdience - not only that, he was quoting an indian magazine. Yes most of what he says is opinion, this did not seem like opinion.

By the way let's get back to topic. As per Zaid Hamid is concerned, I can give an anology why people belive in him. When he talk, he creates such an enviornmemt that people gets emotionally attached. The attachment is totally driven by emotion and very few people care to ask is there a proof of what he is saying. They feel so convinced that they shut door to all logic. You can compare this with religious stories, while beliver vouch for it for non beliver it might be devoid of logic. So it is matter of belief with Zaid then truth.

It's kind of illogical to believe that people were able to reach Mumbai from Karachi (more importantly getting into indian waters without detection) while over 2 days in sea. It's further illogical to believe that people trained to fly paper planes can fly jumbo jets, that a building can fall (WTC 7) from debris of WTC towers, or that the USAF was too late to intercept the hijacked planes, among other things. Just think about it man. People are being fed illogical stuff all the time yet they are taken as facts.

It's kind of illogical to believe that people were able to reach Mumbai from Karachi (more importantly getting into indian waters without detection) while over 2 days in sea. It's further illogical to believe that people trained to fly paper planes can fly jumbo jets, that a building can fall (WTC 7) from debris of WTC towers, or that the USAF was too late to intercept the hijacked planes, among other things. Just think about it man. People are being fed illogical stuff all the time yet they are taken as facts.

Let me help you with some logics.....

A terrorist by the name of Ajmal Kasabh is alive ... under trial in India and ....7 terrorists are under trial in Pakistan .....for the most illogicsal reasons according to you.....

You are taking a diversion from my point and going on a childish rant. Oh well, what did I expect from a child.

You are taking a diversion from my point and going on a childish rant. Oh well, what did I expect from a child.

Anyone who refutes your great logic is declared as a child.....:lol:...how thats for a child like behavior.....:blink:

You are not looking at my logic but rather presuming things as they are given to you. As for the child part, that's because you did not counter it but just diverted it.

Only zaid hamid & his followers talk logically :rofl: but their misfortune is tht even GOP dosnt buy zaid hamid's kids stories.

Only zaid hamid & his followers talk logically :rofl: but their misfortune is tht even GOP dosnt buy zaid hamid's kids stories.

zaid hamid's kids stories

->Kasab The amar singh
->p@k!$tan on m00n...
->We will be superpower in next 5 yrz
-> 9/11 done by americans itself
-> 26/11 done India itself
->India is fool
-> india is very clever :pop::pop:

all based on one theme :blah:

The questions being raised are not a conspiracy theory however. None have been answered by these continuous rants by indians.

Regarding Ahmed Rashid, he is right in the sense that there are too many conspiracy theories particularly the US and Israeli angles. All he does in his article however is complain about them which is not worth listening to.

Regarding the US pressure angle, I don't see how you can say that's a terrible explanation. It's a plausible explanation. If it was indeed a conspiracy (I am not saying it is, I believe LeT was behind it) then it would be consistent with the theory.

As far as facts go, all the evidence provided to Pakistan by indian government was equivalent to garbage. Yes you might bring up Kasab, but the rest of the garbage provided in the dossier is NOT evidence.

And let me again mention that there is nothing wrong with a conspiracy theory if there are no loop holes in the story.

Let me mention it again. Questions being raised in the video are important and have not been answered. Trying to shut up people by calling them conspiracy theorists will not answer them.

Consp Theory 1- Pak Govt was pressured by the US to accept 26/11 as handwork of Pakistani terrorists and Qasab as Pakistani national -
This is like saying if US govt fixes blame on Indian PM Manmohan Singh for 9/11 and Indian govt starts trying Manmohan Singh in courts.
Pakistan has a govt/judiciary in place. It has indicted 7 terrorists on the basis of compelling evidence presented to it and to the international community. If the evidence accepted by the world and Pakistan is something of a joke to you, you must be in an alien state of mind.

If the govt/judiciary is trying these terrorists under US pressure, then common, you must be making a mockery of your govt and judiciary in an esteemed international forum like this. It's like selling your country's credibility.
Such a govt/country can be deemed as totally of unreliable/undependable standing in the international community and such a govt can be manipulated to any extent by any organization /country.

Consp Theory 2 - Karkare killed by RAW/Indian agents-

People like Karkare/Kamte died cause of improper coordination/planning of the operations and under-preparedness to take on the attack of this nature, just as the Pak police response to scores of terrorist attacks happening daily in Pakistan in which innocent brave Pakistani policemen are killed. The public and media as is free in Pakistan/India can raise tons of doubts on each of these killings. Does that mean these policemen were framed by Pakistani govt in collusion with terrorists?

Ahsan_R,
Just like you do, let me ask you a on-topic + relevant + sensible + logical question.

Does "Gravity" exists according to you?

why aren't the indians answering to the questions of kavita karkare and amaresh misra ? ive posted the questions put forward by them earlier, but i'm sure none of you will even try to answer and keep on ranting zaid hamid.

why aren't the indians answering to the questions of kavita karkare and amaresh misra ? ive posted the questions put forward by them earlier, but i'm sure none of you will even try to answer and keep on ranting zaid hamid.

This is the only response to your so called questions.

6f966dd768f94afb3428d301fdcd5d49.jpg

This is the only response to your so called questions.

Fortunately or unfortunately those are not my questions. I'm neither Kavita Karkare nor Amaresh Mishra

But one thing that is very obvious is that you don't have an answer to any of those questions

:cheers:

Let me try creating a logic for 26/11 Indian hand.
1) RAW bought Kasab and others from Pakistan. RAW paid handsome amount to his father to tell lies.
2) RAW bought 2 Pakistani's in Italy.
3) RAW, CIA and FBI planned the attack.
4) Pakistani Government admitted under pressure from USA.

All the above sounds logical right?

Now your questions.
1) Why the ship got undetected, ever heard of smuggling, it was done frequently via sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom