What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it was done by RAW or CIA. I believe it was done by LeT. My point was that to say that Pakistan was pressured to charge these people would be consistent with the conspiracy theory.

You are right there Ahsan. There must have been considerable pressure on GoP from US and the general INternational community.

But I guess you and I would differ on whether the pressure yielded/will yield into tangible results or not.

You are right there Ahsan. There must have been considerable pressure on GoP from US and the general INternational community.

But I guess you and I would differ on whether the pressure yielded/will yield into tangible results or not.

09f91f41994ef6b2b9ed15b813c6b199.gif

I think, there is no prove against Hafiz Saeed.
So no court in the world consiter him culprit.

So why did Kavita, Karkare's wife refused to take compensation ? oh yeah Zaid hamid might have brain washed her as well. I'm sure you Indians can't answer Zaid Hamid's questions for obvious reasons but how about you answer some of Kavita's Questions.

“...The earliest reports, presumably relayed from the police via the media, said that Karkare had been killed at the Taj, and Salaskar and Kamte at Metro. If this was not true, why were we told this? And why was the story later changed? Was it because it conflicted with eyewitness accounts? Indeed, under the heading ‘ATS Chief Hemant Karkare Killed: His Last Pics’, IBN live showed footage first of Karkare putting on a helmet and bullet-proof vest, and then a shootout at Metro, where an unconscious man who looks like Karkare and wearing the same light blue shirt and dark trousers (but without any blood on his shirt or the terrible wounds we saw on his face at his funeral) is being pulled into a car by two youths in saffron shirts...”

Is there a lead in this that newspapers should ideally follow? Or is it to be dismissed as wild rant of a few perennially disgruntled people? In which case how do we place the latest embarrassing question posed by Kavita Karkare?

^^ If what they are suggesting is true, then the truth cannot hide forever from the world.

As far as the video goes, lots of interesting questions raised which aren't answered and have been ignored while lot of shocking revelations (such as Israel commandoes helping india in Kargil).

Are u living in a world of Illusion Israel commandoes helping india in Kargil ? where did u get that weird idea.Israel provided the drones UAVs used in the war if u have a link please post saying that commandoes from israel landed in India during that time..:cheesy:

Not to my surprise, none of the indians have anything relevant to say about the questions raised by Amaresh Misra in his radio interview or to the questions put forward by the wife of Karkare.

Well If what the Man in the Video is Correct why is GoP taking all the pain to move on the lines as India wants them to?

They seem to have found several things in support to Indian claims , Kasab in India has been Admitted by GOP and Then how can any one Buy His story which is even worse to be called a story ?

And how do we explain this ? ::

WHICH VOICE IN PAKISTAN IS CORRECT ??

YOUR EX-PM and Existing Ruling Party Supporter Mr. Sharrif says This ::

And This One too ...

Even I can sit on India TV and make my own version of any Event in the world.
Perhaps some Aliens attacked Mumbai is a far better story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are u living in a world of Illusion Israel commandoes helping india in Kargil ? where did u get that weird idea.Israel provided the drones UAVs used in the war if u have a link please post saying that commandoes from israel landed in India during that time..:cheesy:

This was said by Israeli ambassador himself. It was said in the Zaid Hamid video and he quoted an interview with outlook magazine in early 2008. You could look that interview up.

This was said by Israeli ambassador himself. It was said in the Zaid Hamid video and he quoted an interview with outlook magazine in early 2008. You could look that interview up.

Mr Ahsan_R, you need to get your facts straight and not just form opinions on the dictator of Pakistan Zaid Hamid. India and Israel help each other in intelligence and in some military logistics. It is same if we start blaming that Chinese army was fighting on Pakistan soil during the Kargil war just because Pakistan army gets logistical help from Chinese military. Bottomline... pointless and baseless argument.

By the way let's get back to topic. As per Zaid Hamid is concerned, I can give an anology why people belive in him. When he talk, he creates such an enviornmemt that people gets emotionally attached. The attachment is totally driven by emotion and very few people care to ask is there a proof of what he is saying. They feel so convinced that they shut door to all logic. You can compare this with religious stories, while beliver vouch for it for non beliver it might be devoid of logic. So it is matter of belief with Zaid then truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom