What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys there is no point discussing this with people who will come up with excuse on everything. Look these guys do not even take their own governments words as proofs and come up with explanation that it is done under US pressure. This is one of the most horrible explanation. No matter how much we argue, what is happening is that we have been countered with only conspiracy and no facts. One cannot discuss when people have preconceived notions and closed their minds.

On one hand they refute involvement on 26/11 even after GOP accepted it and facts are there for the world to see.

On other hand they keep saying India has hand in everything bad happening in Pak and does not even care to give evidence.

Hypocrisy at the highest level. A simple analogy is related to cricket where some people with bully mentality will say I am not out even when there stumps are out of ground.

We should lay some rules for debate and then debate accordingly, otherwise what is happening is threads are getting spoiled on useless arguments.

The questions being raised are not a conspiracy theory however. None have been answered by these continuous rants by indians.

Regarding Ahmed Rashid, he is right in the sense that there are too many conspiracy theories particularly the US and Israeli angles. All he does in his article however is complain about them which is not worth listening to.

Regarding the US pressure angle, I don't see how you can say that's a terrible explanation. It's a plausible explanation. If it was indeed a conspiracy (I am not saying it is, I believe LeT was behind it) then it would be consistent with the theory.

As far as facts go, all the evidence provided to Pakistan by indian government was equivalent to garbage. Yes you might bring up Kasab, but the rest of the garbage provided in the dossier is NOT evidence.

And let me again mention that there is nothing wrong with a conspiracy theory if there are no loop holes in the story.

Let me mention it again. Questions being raised in the video are important and have not been answered. Trying to shut up people by calling them conspiracy theorists will not answer them.

As far as facts go, all the evidence provided to Pakistan by indian government was equivalent to garbage. Yes you might bring up Kasab, but the rest of the garbage provided in the dossier is NOT evidence.

The host rebuffs the shaving cream in rubber dingy and clearly ignores the Yamaha engine fitted to dingy exported to Pakistan from Japan. Dinghy engine was sent to Pak: Yamaha official . Clearly that is no garbage evidence ..!

Now when did that become part of the dossier? :rofl:

anyways as far as the engine, that's a complete bullshit explanation.

The difference between Automotive and Marine Engines - Performance Product Technologies

http://boatfix.com/how/marineeng.html

Motorcycle engines will NOT work with boats or whatever that was used to reach india in water. Forget reaching india through waters starting off from Pakistani waters (clearly questioning that would be a conspiracy theory), I am surprised people are willing to buy whatever governments say without ever questioning it, especially something as obvious as this.

Giving evidence like this only makes conspiracy theories stronger.

Last edited:

The difference between Automotive and Marine Engines - Performance Product Technologies

Motorcycle engines will NOT work with boats or whatever that was used to reach india in water. Forget reaching india through waters starting off from Pakistani waters (clearly questioning that would be a conspiracy theory), I am surprised people are willing to buy whatever governments say without ever questioning it, especially something as obvious as this.

Dude you are making fun of yourself.. I am really :rofl::rofl: If you don't know, then don't post. I guess you never seen a powered boat in your life..

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl: So you did not answer anything and went on a childish rant. It doesn't require experience with boats to see through ****.

Last edited:

differences between automotive and marine engines

Man Yamaha not only make bike engines but also boat engines too among other things..did you read the link he gave you..I will point out some interesting exracts

The witness, who deposed via video-conferencing from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) headquarters in Los Angeles, stated that on January 20, 2008 the out boat machine was shipped to a dealer in Karachi from the company’s office in Japan. The witness, whose identity has not been revealed for security reasons, was the first international witness to depose in the special court via video-conferencing.

Do we need to say more???

Ok maybe you got me. :rofl: I indeed assumed that it was a motorcycle engine.

:rofl::rofl: So you did not answer anything and went on a childish rant. It doesn't require experience with boats to see through ****.
Ok I will not drag this further, Yamaha also makes Marine engines. The engine in discussion is Marine engine and NOT Motorcycle engine. I am sorry I couldnt control :rofl: with your previous post. Have a nice day :cheers:

Here is a gyan for you : You know Yamaha is originally piano mfg company? Later they ventured to motorcycle. The three stick in their logo is a tuning fork !

Now this is just funny. :rofl: You were talking about boats being modified and me never having rode one. So you didn't know Yamaha made marine engines. :rofl: You would have mentioned that first if you knew. :rofl::rofl:

Now this is just funny. :rofl: You were talking about boats being modified and me never having rode one. So you didn't know Yamaha made marine engines. :rofl: You would have mentioned that first if you knew. :rofl::rofl:

Sorry for not intelligent as you..can you please elaborate what are you trying to say??

Essentially he said I didnt know that Yamaha made boat engines, while not knowing himself that either.

Essentially he said I didnt know that Yamaha made boat engines, while not knowing himself that either.

Dude look at post # 90..He knows it was a marine engine by Yamaha thats why he was talking like that ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom