What's new

Multiple Religious Extremists openly threatening Imran khan on National TV

They made a mockery of Islamic marriage and followed the path of Satan for their lust .

It’s in the books of Islam .

Imran Khan has totally messed up here along with bushra and lucky for them they don’t live in an Islamic country so will get away with it in this life .

They made a mockery of Islamic marriage and followed the path of Satan for their lust .

Imran Khan has totally messed up here along with bushra and lucky for them they don’t live in an Islamic country so will get away with it in this life .

You incels care more about personal life of others instead of concentrating on governing the country.

People get on the islamic bandwagon quickly.

You only have to look at molvo qavi.

Last edited:
You incels care more about personal life of others instead of concentrating on governing the country.

No mate
You can check my previous posts regarding imran Khan & pti .

I hate the corrupt pdm I hate the corrupt generals but making mockery of the sanctity of marriage for personal lust is wrong .

People get on the island bandwagon quickly.

You only have to look at molvo qavi.

The molvi is just stating the religious point of view of fornication and adultry .

I personally think the bushra lady is a plant to destroy Imran Khan just as he’s other wife reham was .

No mate

I hate the corrupt pdm I hate the corrupt generals but making mockery of the sanctity of marriage for personal lust is wrong .

The molvi is just stating the religious point of view of fornication and adultry .

I personally think the bushra lady is a plant to destroy Imran Khan just as he’s other wife reham was .

Like I said you care more about the personal life of others instead of governing the country.

Has nothing to do with the current political situation.

Pakistanis love mixing religion into everything.

Learn from Pakistan's founding leaders and Muslim League. They rejected theocracy and mullahs.

Pakistan is a Muslim country not an Islamic country. There's a difference.

Like I said you care more about the personal life of others instead of governing the country.

Has nothing to do with the current political situation.

Pakistanis love mixing religion into everything.

Learn from Pakistan's founding leaders and Muslim League. They rejected theocracy and mullahs.

Pakistan is a Muslim country not an Islamic country. There's a difference.

Yes I agree with all your posts barring the first sentence as I’ll still vote PTI given the choice .

Disappointing thing is Imran Khans hypocrisy and using islaam as a tool when he had no need to . I know he’s not a thief i know he’s 100% Pakistan through & through in he’s thoughts he’s lifestyle he’s dreams he’s hopes and he’s future unlike any other army general or opposition political party leader who would throw the country under a bus for their own greed .

The lady is supposedly some religious head held in high esteem , covered from head to toe to prove a point , yet didn’t know about marriage & divorce so had two marriages lol
Did she think she’s Meghan , Prince Harry of U.K.s wife 😂🤣

The molvis are getting abused for stating the viewpoint of islaam and are being absolutely trashed on social media for their stance in this matter .
Which is wrong .

I support pti because they are the best of a bad bunch but not blindly and will call out wrong as wrong & right as right .

No mate

issue is people like you fall on media news. while media is in pocket of pdm.

There is clear video where women herself saying iddat completed before marriage to imran khan. Thats it. People in pakistan are jahil and have no shame left.

ya molvi khod sab sy bara bacha-baaz hoga. jis ko masla hy adalat jao. baqe kutton ki tarh idr odr bhonkny sy kuch nahe hona

Religious Goons - Expected Shosha

1- Need 30 % more marks in University Graduation for Government Jobs

2- Imran Khan Yahoodiyon ka sathi hai

3- Imran Khan ne Fazulu Diesal ki Beizzati ki - Fatwa from Fattie

4- Imran Khan voting machine kiyon lana chahta hai

5- Supreme court is na-jaiez - none sharait based

6- Women can't be leader of country back in Fatima Jinnah Days

Kute ke Bacha bhude , where was your fatwa when Imran Khan's home was being attacked by Paji like you?

Last edited:
issue is people like you fall on media news. while media is in pocket of pdm.

There is clear video where women herself saying iddat completed before marriage to imran khan. Thats it. People in pakistan are jahil and have no shame left.
And mufti saeeds earlier unrelated bayan that when a woman says her iddat is done it's done. Minimum time for menses according to hanafi school is 3 days. And minimum time between them is 15. So there could be a woman who goes thru 3 cycles in 48 days. Similarly if she was divorced one day b4 her menses that would count as her cycle. We are advised not to divorce during menses. So there, u have a couple of scenarios where it is done in less than 3 calendar months. Unless these guys want to stick their head in there to figure out when menses have started or not, you have to take the woman's word for it

And mufti saeeds earlier unrelated bayan that when a woman says her iddat is done it's done. Minimum time for menses according to hanafi school is 3 days. And minimum time between them is 15. So there could be a woman who goes thru 3 cycles in 48 days. Similarly if she was divorced one day b4 her menses that would count as her cycle. We are advised not to divorce during menses. So there, u have a couple of scenarios where it is done in less than 3 calendar months. Unless these guys want to stick their head in there to figure out when menses have started or not, you have to take the woman's word for it
there is a reason why this thing brought up and you will see lots of guys doing press conference on it and some.may issue something regarding imran khan

Back
Top Bottom