What's new

A banned Extremists leader threatening PTI live on National TV

After failing from the charge of corruption, illegal FIRs , murder attempt, crackdown against leaders and supporters of PTI , now this imported govt and its handlers are seeking help from molana agmed ludhianvi ( a banned religious party head) ,

Terrorist threatening PTI in a news conference live in PTI

I have nothing against Shias as an ideology/dont care for it as I have no skin in the game but 9/10 Shias suck Iranian private parts like it's their sacred duty
absolutely never trust a shia to come up with a foreign policy for Pakistan, economic, and political, bureaucracy is fine as Pakistani is Pakistani but when its Iran or Pakistan, 9/10 Pakistani shias back Iranian interests over Pakistani interests

politically incorrect but it's true
So now a banned extremist group on TV being propped up by army...

My question does some leaders and people in KP believing that army is knowing behind the extremist in KP doesn't seem so unreasonable? Does it?

I don't believe that but many in KP believe that army has used TTP for its own political reasons by letting it survive or even promote it..the reasoning behind it has been the benefits the high command gets like CSF and political capital

Today all of sudden TTP and extremist in Punjab are in the news clearly being used as political issues (delayed elections or action against IK)

I WONT BE SURPRISED IF TTP KILLS IK just like how benazir was removed or TLP etc does it
CutPaste_2023-03-05_22-50-08-483.jpg

Screenshot_20230409_052039_Facebook.jpg

beghairti ki koi intaha nhi hoti
It's part of 3D Chess ♟️ that is beyond our imagination

Imagine today if there would be no Ttp or TLP that would've been a big issue

I have nothing against Shias as an ideology/dont care for it as I have no skin in the game but 9/10 Shias suck Iranian private parts like it's their sacred duty
That made me chuckle.

absolutely never trust a shia to come up with a foreign policy for Pakistan, economic, and political, bureaucracy is fine as Pakistani is Pakistani but when its Iran or Pakistan, 9/10 Pakistani shias back Iranian interests over Pakistani interests

politically incorrect but it's true
Well, the things is it's not just the Shias, there's a lot of people who shouldn't have the power to make policies and decisions in Pakistan. I think we've established that.

Last edited:
After failing from the charge of corruption, illegal FIRs , murder attempt, crackdown against leaders and supporters of PTI , now this imported govt and its handlers are seeking help from molana agmed ludhianvi ( a banned religious party head) ,

Terrorist threatening PTI in a news conference live in PTI

Buddha baba apni chiti dari ka lihaz karey ghar pey behtay, like a good little grand dad. Saag aloo makkai ki roti kay sath khay, lassi piey aur phir dakar maar kar lambhi need so jaye.

Mummi daddy burger waley Teri jaison ko maar maar kar bund laal kar dain gey. Ap kuch galat fehmi mey hain.

1681032774208.jpeg

Someone come and collect their grandad please. He’s lost and confused.

Ah, the esteemed Ahmed ludhianvi, Shia haters ki jaan Shia haters ki Shaan. Lol

sab se barra zulm yeh hai k yeh group shiyoo k qatal e aam k liye to bana hi tha,
iss group ne sunniyoo ka naam lay ker sunnyoo (barelviyoo) ka bhi qatal kia,
karachi aur hyderabad mein bahut si barelvi masajid per iss group ne zabardasti qabzay kiye,
noor masjid karachi iss ki barri misaal hai

shiyoo k qatal e aam k liye ludhyanvi kuta govt se madad mangtay huway
(waisy mein shia nahi hon, iss kutay k chelay meri post se dor rahay)

Just months after getting off the grey list, these shenanigans start again. Amazing.

Generals are traitors, they will damn the country for their own sake.

This does seem intentional. Why would they ask every TV channel to cover this blabbering terrorist? They most likely want to push Pakistan again into FATF crosshairs before letting Imran come to power... If this is not treason...

Ludhianvi ?

Indian blood coursing through his veins, then

maulana ji ki zehn me ek josh hai

jabardast jazba

کالعدم جماعتوں کو ری لانچ کرنے سے عمران خان کمزور نہیں مزید مضبوط ہوگا لیکن فرقہ واریت کا جن بوتل سے باہر ضرور آجائے گا، پھر پندرہ برس بعد ہمیں بتایا جائے گا کہ 2023 میں کالعدم جماعتوں کی ری لانچنگ غلطی تھی ، تب باقی سب تو لندن ہوں گے لیکن معصوم لوگوں کی لاشیں اٹھانے والے لواحقین پاکستان میں در بدر ہوں گے اور پوچھ رہے ہوں گے کہ ہم کس کے ہاتھ پر اپنوں کا لہو تلاش کریں ؟؟؟

Koi Reh to nai gya? 😂
MQM, ANP, TLP, PTM and now these terrorists. What next TTP? I wont be surprised if BNP and GLA come out in support of PDM and Army now.
Every group that was apparently threatning The State and Army for last 30 40 years is somehow united with Establishment against PTI Today. Thats funny or what.

Every Group i hated from the begining have started to unite against PTI.

They know they have lost support of the General Educated Public and Lower working class of Pakistan.
Now they will get Seperatists, Nationalists, Terrorists, Religious extremists, Regional Strong Families and Sardars/Chowdharies/Waderas to get together for their Power show.

Lets see who wins. The Public or the Goons. Its a very dangerous game They are playing. We will never accept these goons to rule our country. They will force us to rebel. And then even IK will not be able to stop what happens next.
The successor of IK might not be Optimistic and peaceloving as him. Establishment should take sense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom