What's new

A banned Extremists leader threatening PTI live on National TV

Riz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
After failing from the charge of corruption, illegal FIRs , murder attempt, crackdown against leaders and supporters of PTI , now this imported govt and its handlers are seeking help from molana agmed ludhianvi ( a banned religious party head) ,

Terrorist threatening PTI in a news conference live in PTI

on national TV...... this is too much...

Abhi to shuroat ha agay agay daikho hota ha kia
bagharti ki intiha ha ..never seen such lowest standard in the past...

1681057067215.jpeg

Last edited:
After failing from the charge of corruption, illegal FIRs , murder attempt, crackdown against leaders and supporters of PTI , now this imported govt and its handlers are seeking help from molana agmed ludhianvi ( a banned religious party head) ,

Terrorist threatening PTI in a news conference live in PTI

Lumber 1 doing Lumber 1 things.

Brought to you by Anjuman Umme Haramia

So another card of Establishment is revealed now. It's good to know that these sipah e sahaba / lashkar e jhangvi etc. were also illegitimate test tube babies of Establishment.

Seems like it was Establishment all along that was bleeding Pakistan from 1000 cuts for decades. My hatred for Establishment went to another level today. @Signalian @Imran Khan

I have noticed PTI and IK specially is surrounded by lot of Shias party members. I am taking about PTI leadership and support group. It could be that cachu whisky and or Bajwa/US observed Iranian connection in the encirclement of IK and therefore deemed his naive-ness to be security issue. (Iranians do prop up their minions in media and Pakistani politics). Still Launching ludhiavi isn’t wise step by cachu whisky.

I have noticed PTI and IK specially is surrounded by lot of Shias party members. I am taking about PTI leadership and support group. I could be that cachu whisky and or Bajwa/US observed Iranian connection in the encirclement of IK and therefore deemed his naive to be security issue. (Iranian do prop up their minions in media and Pakistani politics). Launching ludhiavi isn’t wise step by cachu whisky.
I have nothing against Shias as an ideology/dont care for it as I have no skin in the game but 9/10 Shias suck Iranian private parts like it's their sacred duty
absolutely never trust a shia to come up with a foreign policy for Pakistan, economic, and political, bureaucracy is fine as Pakistani is Pakistani but when its Iran or Pakistan, 9/10 Pakistani shias back Iranian interests over Pakistani interests

politically incorrect but it's true

I have nothing against Shias as an ideology/dont care for it as I have no skin in the game but 9/10 Shias suck Iranian private parts like it's their sacred duty
absolutely never trust a shia to come up with a foreign policy for Pakistan, economic, and political, bureaucracy is fine as Pakistani is Pakistani but when its Iran or Pakistan, 9/10 Pakistani shias back Iranian interests over Pakistani interests

politically incorrect but it's true
Ideologically inclined due to Aytollahs. I have seen some Pro-Pakistani Shias who would be running Iranian back semi-religious campaigns in the US. I guess Vast majority is confused in the loyalty.

Last edited:
So another card of Establishment is revealed now. It's good to know that these sipah e sahaba / lashkar e jhangvi etc. were also illegitimate test tube babies of Establishment.

Seems like it was Establishment all along that was bleeding Pakistan from 1000 cuts for decades. My hatred for Establishment went to another level today. @Signalian @Imran Khan
beghairti ki koi intaha nhi hoti

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom