What's new

A banned Extremists leader threatening PTI live on National TV

Buddha baba apni chiti dari ka lihaz karey ghar pey behtay, like a good little grand dad. Saag aloo makkai ki roti kay sath khay, lassi piey aur phir dakar maar kar lambhi need so jaye.

Mummi daddy burger waley Teri jaison ko maar maar kar bund laal kar dain gey. Ap kuch galat fehmi mey hain.

Someone come and collect their grandad please. He’s lost and confused.
Seeing a new side of you. and I kinda like it. :D

Wese sir, aap to personal hi le gye?

sab se barra zulm yeh hai k yeh group shiyoo k qatal e aam k liye to bana hi tha,
iss group ne sunniyoo ka naam lay ker sunnyoo (barelviyoo) ka bhi qatal kia,
karachi aur hyderabad mein bahut si barelvi masajid per iss group ne zabardasti qabzay kiye,
noor masjid karachi iss ki barri misaal hai

shiyoo k qatal e aam k liye ludhyanvi kuta govt se madad mangtay huway
(waisy mein shia nahi hon, iss kutay k chelay meri post se dor rahay)

Yeh gandu hai bro. Sadly but unsurprisingly he has many supporters, even on this forum and they are even bigger gandus.

I have nothing against Shias as an ideology/dont care for it as I have no skin in the game but 9/10 Shias suck Iranian private parts like it's their sacred duty
absolutely never trust a shia to come up with a foreign policy for Pakistan, economic, and political, bureaucracy is fine as Pakistani is Pakistani but when its Iran or Pakistan, 9/10 Pakistani shias back Iranian interests over Pakistani interests

politically incorrect but it's true
I have nothing against the wahabies,British created ideology that has absolutely nothing to do with Islam but facts are for the last 75 years wahhabies have destroyed Pakistan.

Fact Army chiefs were appointed in Pakistan after the approvals from Riyadah
Hazarat Nawaz sharief was allowed to Run From pakistan becasue wahhabi state of Saudi interfered in Pakistan directly.

100% of pakistani wahhabi worship western slaves - the saudies and have killed 80,000+ pakistanies to please their western masters. Are you claiming we continue with the same successful foreign policy? Just because you enjoy deep throating saudis doesn't mean the rest of us enjoy what you do. In fact gay sex is forbidden in Islam.

I have nothing against the wahabies,British created ideology that has absolutely nothing to do with Islam but facts are for the last 75 years wahhabies have destroyed Pakistan.

Fact Army chiefs were appointed in Pakistan after the approvals from Riyadah
Hazarat Nawaz sharief was allowed to Run From pakistan becasue wahhabi state of Saudi interfered in Pakistan directly.

100% of pakistani wahhabi worship western slaves - the saudies and have killed 80,000+ pakistanies to please their western masters. Are you claiming we continue with the same successful foreign policy? Just because you enjoy deep throating saudis doesn't mean the rest of us enjoy what you do. In fact gay sex is forbidden in Islam.
It’s amazing how much the Wahhabi-US backed scums have destroyed Pakistan but at the slightest mention of Iran or Shia, they go nuts. Probably see how a Muslim is supposed to act and this upsets them. They’re fine with selling their women and kids to the kufar for money so it probably upsets them that Shias don’t follow the same script. How dare they recruit our Pakistanis to go fight their wars in the Middle East??? Ummah doesn’t have any borders.

Hope the chachas will give the needful response to the Tiger Force who has been extensively trained in Afghanistan and Iran.
Unlike the amritsari corrupt traitors who are in charge now, Tiger force is a purely Pakistani creation.

Unlike the amritsari corrupt traitors who are in charge now, Tiger force is a purely Pakistani creation.

Is it true that they got training in Iran and Afghanistan? Are these people returning from Brigade duties in Syria?

Is it true that they got training in Iran and Afghanistan? Are these people returning from Brigade duties in Syria?
Nani feeding you these lies through microwave or summin? In addition to being a closet fascist by supporting PDM, you are a tool of the zionists as well, enabling sectarian murder and genocide by polluting threads with zionist divide and rule propaganda.

What a filthy excuse for a human being.

Looks like illegal Thief of Army Staff and ISI are running out of ideas, they had to
bring this monkey out and turn his key.
280704-340x227-monkey-playing-cymbals-vintage-toy.jpg

Nani feeding you these lies through microwave or summin?

I had posted about this phenomenon back in 2022 but PDF admins deleted my post. Could very well be that women read PDF posts.

You’re a POS. I’m glad the Brigade took care of your ilks in Syria and Iraq, wahhabi western scum. Thoroughly defeated you sent munafiqueen types running back to Israel.

The recent Zaman Park incident did highlight the advanced training manoeuvres which outperformed the Punjab police consistently.
Yeah we saw that, getting manhandled by civilians, and going back to ransack IK home when he was in ISB.

Coward- where was that energy when Americans were killing your beloved Army soldiers at Salala or killing your people via drones while you were begging the world to make them stop.

You’re a weird dude like some of these other etho-sectarian ones here. Let me know if you need help from the Brigade to teach you how to be brave so you can stand up for yourselves, sick demented coward fu*k!

Yeah we saw that, getting manhandled by civilians, and going back to ransack IK home when he was in ISB.

Coward- where was that energy when Americans were killing your beloved Army soldiers at Salala or killing your people via drones while you were begging the world to make them stop.

You’re a weird dude like some of these other etho-sectarian ones here. Let me know if you need help from the Brigade to teach you how to be brave so you can stand up for yourselves, sick demented coward fu*k!

The 8000 odd fanatical volunteers returning home from Syria and Iraq are put under a surveillance program. Some fanatical hardcore elements within these ranks are likely to go rogue. PTI has been smart in availing their services.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom