What's new

A banned Extremists leader threatening PTI live on National TV

After failing from the charge of corruption, illegal FIRs , murder attempt, crackdown against leaders and supporters of PTI , now this imported govt and its handlers are seeking help from molana agmed ludhianvi ( a banned religious party head) ,

Terrorist threatening PTI in a news conference live in PTI

PDM certified halal mullah.

Generals are traitors, they will damn the country for their own sake.

How these generals sleep at night after wrecking this nation is beyond me.

PDM certified halal mullah.

Because personally, they gain from wrecking the country... so they have the best sleep when they do the most harm, the more the country weakens, the stronger they become.

The best part is that in their desperation, they are outing all their tools they have used in the past to divide the nation and rule us. They are so desperate they are utilizing public TV to give coverage to proscribed party.

It does not matter the country can go to hell. Be in FATF list or defaulted. Their political interest must be preserved.

PMLN, PPP and this conglomerate of thieves called PDM is only a political front. We are in a martial law and our intelligence agencies are at war with the nation because these cowards cant fight the real enemies.

this is the reason what pushed so many Shias into a pro Iranian stance. These terrorists terrorize the Shia community since the 80s. It culminated with the assassination of the Iranian diplomat and scores of Iranians being killed by the Pakistani State to please their American and Saudi masters.

I’m glad everything is coming out in the open now .

Majority of the sunnis were terrorised. The shia groups can go back to Iran for help, Wahabi terrorists can go to Saudi Arabia or Qatar but sunnis struggled against these people. The people in the power only care about money and divide and rule policy.

Majority of the sunnis were terrorised. The shia groups can go back to Iran for help, Wahabi terrorists can go to Saudi Arabia or Qatar but sunnis struggled against these people. The people in the power only care about money and divide and rule policy.

I don’t mean to take away from my Sunni brothers. They were indeed victim as well. I hate the false equivalency these assholes make that Shias were doing the same as Wahhabis. The Takfiris were beheading people, blowing up mosques, all types of fuckery. There is not comparison!

I don’t mean to take away from my Sunni brothers. They were indeed victim as well. I hate the false equivalency these assholes make that Shias were doing the same as Wahhabis. The Takfiris were beheading people, blowing up mosques, all types of fuckery. There is not comparison!

In Pakistan the shia or sunnis groups did preach hatred but they never got involved in terrorism, beheading people etc. It was the wahabi SSP, Al Qaida, TTP, LJ, LI, JM, and other groups which caused terrorism. What's more confusing is our government and military never exposed who they were, who funded them, trained them, showed their faces on TV (those captured), which maddrassas they got training from, who gave the fatwas of jihad against the people of Pakistan.

Till today the people of Pakistan are clueless.

In Pakistan the shia or sunnis groups did preach hatred but they never got involved in terrorism, beheading people etc. It was the wahabi SSP, Al Qaida, TTP, LJ, LI, JM, and other groups which caused terrorism. What's more confusing is our government and military never exposed who they were, who funded them, trained them, showed their faces on TV (those captured), which maddrassas they got training from, who gave the fatwas of jihad against the people of Pakistan.

Till today the people of Pakistan are clueless.

My Mamoo said something to my dad long time ago think in 2002, that it’s Intel agencies doing this and then blaming India or whoever. He said the Indians did the same in their country.

Last edited:
One of the first protests against terrorism in Pakistan. Government did heavy crackdown against it aswell.

Top Sunni ulema assassinated by terrorist

They will burn Pakistan to the ground if they fear losing Power.

Typicall dunyadar abc , to kia tum loog bajiyaan nichwa ke, roads block kar ke aur mulk ke idaro ke khilaf bhonk kar aman peda kar rahay ho ?

Phoj isn't the only idarah in country

Do you know currently whole federal plus 2 provincial governments and parliament are currently attacking Supreme court of Pakistan

Kya wo idarah nahi hai?

Ya izzar sirf uski jis ne wrdi pehni ho

And don't get so low about womens in Jalsas

Otherwise wife sweeping and homosexuality culture of certain respectful idarah is quite well known

Typicall dunyadar abc , to kia tum loog bajiyaan nichwa ke, roads block kar ke aur mulk ke idaro ke khilaf bhonk kar aman peda kar rahay ho ?
Whiskey k upar charh kr Nani nach k mulk tabah kare wo sai hai?

By having a botox boosted whore at their side.

Imagine how much they all are doing to hold back Imran Khan ............. it's all unbelievable...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom