What's new

Mr.Modi at Siachen

It is my dream to bury in unmarked grave like my leaders.

And we are happy to help you realize your dream, just as we have helped thousands of your countrymen before. All you need to do is walk across the LOC - and very soon, you will be fertilizing the soil of Kashmir with your putrifying body. Martyrdom has never been this easy.:enjoy:

You will kill one ,thousands will come again and will remain nightmare for you. InshAllah
We can make bullets faster than you can make people. As long as that fact remains true, we have nothing to worry. You can send thousands or tens or thousands or millions - they will all accomplish what their predecessors have accomplished - become worm-food.

tumblr_inline_nbaof8kz0L1rtr2xy.gif

And we are happy to help you realize your dream, just as we have helped thousands of your countrymen before. All you need to do is walk across the LOC - and very soon, you will be fertilizing the soil of Kashmir with your putrifying body. Martyrdom has never been this easy.:enjoy:

We can make bullets faster than you can make people. As long as that fact remains true, we have nothing to worry. You can send thousands or tens or thousands or millions - they will all accomplish what their predecessors have accomplished - become worm-food.
Then catch me i am already operational. :omghaha:

lame,just like your country is lame.
Don't rude. I don't want to leak your conutry's weak points on this forum. :)

To Indians:

sg6FI3w.gif

PDF jihadis are not important enough to waste bullets on. Must be a sad life, if your highest ambition is to die. Anyway, I can't feed the obvious troll.
I am speaking the truth and the world thinks i am trolling :(

Pakistani troops open fire to salute Modi in J&K :D

JAMMU After a brief lull Pakistan on Wednesday again resorted to firing from across the International Border (IB) in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir in yet another act of ceasefire violation as security has been beefed up across the Valley in the wake of separatists’ call for a general strike on Thursday against the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

“Pakistan Rangers resorted to small arms firing at Narainpur border outposts (BoP) along IB in Ramgarh sector of Samba district at around 10.30am,” Ramgarh station house officer Satesh Kumar said. Confirming the ceasefire violation, a Border Security Force spokesman said that Indian troops had retaliated to the Pakistani firing in brief exchanges.

“There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing,” the spokesman added.

Police and paramilitary forces have been deployed in strength and are conducting random checking of vehicles at dozens of places in the city and elsewhere, a senior police officer said.

Special checking points have been set up at various places in the city including entry and exit points as a precautionary measure to maintain law and order.

The move was aimed at foiling any attempt by militants to strike in the city ahead or during the prime minister’s visit, he said.

The prime minister is expected to land at the airport here around 1pm.. He will then go to the Raj Bhawan where he will meet members of flood-affected families, including women and children, from different parts of the Valley.

“He will chair a meeting to review the relief and rehabilitation operations by the state and the federal government agencies,” a state government source said. “Modi is also likely to visit a relief camp in Srinagar,” the source added.

“Government of India acted as the mute spectator amid worst ever floods in Kashmir and did nothing to mitigate the sufferings of the affected on ground...we will not allow anyone to rub salt into
our wounds,” hardline faction of Hurriyat led by Syed Ali Shah Geelani said in a statement.

This is how we welcome modi...:lol:

Pakistan soldiers fired at the Border Security Force (BSF) posts in Ramgarh and Arnia sectors of Jammu and Kashmir.

According to the BSF, there has been no damage in the ceasefire that took place on Diwali day.

This comes on a day when Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to visit the Kashmir valley. Mr Modi is currently on his way to the Siachen glacier, the world's highest battlefield, to spend some time with the soldiers. He will also go to Srinagar, which is still recovering from the floods last month, the worst the state has seen in 100 years.

Border Firing Ahead of PM Modi's Visit, Pakistan Troops Target BSF Posts in Jammu and Kashmir

It is my dream to bury in unmarked grave like my leaders. What do you think you will finish our fight of freedom? You will kill one ,thousands will come again and will remain nightmare for you. InshAllah

View attachment 137647
Everywhere in india police/army lathicharge people like this...

This is in delhi..

prostcover_0.jpg

Isn't that much better than your army do in KP and Baluchistan??

You did this in 1971... You killed million.. don't talk about minorities. You have finished them in last 67 years.

pakistani-army-shooting.jpg

These two elements have made you like this... still talk about them!!! lol
Look at your country! Who holds the power army or people of pakistan?

This is how we welcome modi...:lol:

Pakistan soldiers fired at the Border Security Force (BSF) posts in Ramgarh and Arnia sectors of Jammu and Kashmir.

According to the BSF, there has been no damage in the ceasefire that took place on Diwali day.

This comes on a day when Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to visit the Kashmir valley. Mr Modi is currently on his way to the Siachen glacier, the world's highest battlefield, to spend some time with the soldiers. He will also go to Srinagar, which is still recovering from the floods last month, the worst the state has seen in 100 years.

Border Firing Ahead of PM Modi's Visit, Pakistan Troops Target BSF Posts in Jammu and Kashmir

So your army will again ban all media to hide loss ??

Everywhere in india police/army lathicharge people like this...

This is in delhi..

prostcover_0.jpg

Isn't that much better than your army do in KP and Baluchistan??

You did this in 1971... You killed million.. don't talk about minorities. You have finished them in last 67 years.

pakistani-army-shooting.jpg

These two elements have made you like this... still talk about them!!! lol
Look at your country! Who holds the power army or people of pakistan?
Look people are selected to join army and In mathematics Army is a subset of people of Pakistan. In KP and baluchistan we are killing Indian and afghan sponsored rats. Don't you killed Musllims, Christians and Sikhs in India?

Back
Top Bottom