What's new

MQM Target killer Nadeem took training from RAW & Indian Army :- Mubashir Lucman shows JIT Report

I stand with Army , i believe that Army wont take any sides , they will not indiscriminately kill just one community , but eliminate all criminals ..

Just recently, Army was supporting LeJ in Baluchistan to weaken the nationalists like BLA and BRA. As a side effect of this policy, hazara shias got killed in large numbers. Where was the army then?

"Army wont take any sides" LOLZ. This is the biggest joke of Pakistan's history. LOLZ

Have you forgotten 1971? Does Bangladesh ring any bells?

Just recently, Army was supporting LeJ in Baluchistan to weaken the nationalists like BLA and BRA. As a side effect of this policy, hazara shias got killed in large numbers. Where was the army then?

"Army wont take any sides" LOLZ. This is the biggest joke of Pakistan's history. LOLZ

who told you that Army support LeJ ? any credible source ?

so stop with all conspiracy theories man ...

if Army support any Banned Organization it will not benefit them nor to Pakistan ..

Dude dont bring Bangladesh into this , Only Army is not responsible for the mess of Bangladesh , i have read and research about the history , our Politicians like Z.A bhutto , also discriminate Bangali's , and to be honest Bangladesh location wise never been a part of Pakistan , they were so far , with no possible way to connect with them , sooner or later , this kind of incident would have happen , we can avoid it , but it was hard when you have a neighbor like India ..

there cannot be equality if you want some people to have everything its impossible. even in us and uk there is racism they somehow give you favour if you are white, anyone can be part if they wanted to if a community become educated and active part of nation there is no way one can point a finger.. why do someone have to have term when they living in area called Sindh i think if you dont become part of that land there will always be a identity problem i am sure who ever come from lucknow their incestor come to lucknow from somwhere els so they were mohajir there as well..
there are alot of pathan and people who migrated from east of subcontinent living in punjab and they have no identity crises.. they speak punjabi born in punjabi so technically they are punjabi but they can share their incestors were from malabar bihar dehli if someone ask further.. but considering themselves a part of this place is more important.
cornering yourselves is not a solution
That is what actually Happening here. Just one region of a Province is enjoying while others are even deprived from their own Natural Resources. With that kind of things I dont think there is a possibility of progress here. A city which represent most to GDP should be provided its due share just like the way Musharraf and things would be fine. When one see a Projects like BRT building in a cities where Transpiration issues are way less then a metropolis things like these would keep coming.

i dont know what you wanted to prove other than long behas for nothing..
Pakistani army belongs to Pakistan and its represnted by people everywhere from Pakistan.. for example Musharaf.
do you imagin army kill anyone they want in the name of religious or ethinicity and their will be no reaction with in army.
i think all you do is argument.. there is a world bigger than YOU.. what you want is not necessarily imp to happen, but what happend is important for you to recognize.

That is what actually Happening here. Just one region of a Province is enjoying while others are even deprived from their own Natural Resources. With that kind of things I dont think there is a possibility of progress here. A city which represent most to GDP should be provided its due share just like the way Musharraf and things would be fine. When one see a Projects like BRT building in a cities where Transpiration issues are way less then a metropolis things like these would keep coming.

buddy do you need visa to go to lahore or pehawar.. then why dont you move to place where economy is florishing if your incestor moved from many many miles to this place then why not with in one country.. people even did move out of country.. i dont know where you guys are getting this nonsence that punjab is getting all and everything. with this NFC award no proviences had a right to use their resourses .. and question about federal i think PPP was part of center and the revenue you claiming that karachi make from port .. was under MQM..
i dont know where you guys leading this other than long argument over argument..
karachi is not producing anything even the steel mill is not functuning at all .. only they have port. with Gawadar Karachi lose alot of business and balouchistan will gain alot doesnt mean you will start saying to balouchi people that you took bread from our mouth... identify currept people with in yourselves.
build a nation of Pakistan we have no other choice.

The JIT report in the video says so, i am not making this stuff up. Those MQM's killers were special guests of your country.....money , booze, girls, were thrown at them,,,,,,,to keep those scums motivated and spirited
The things that are being revealed are so strange...every day you find out more and more under the political radar of this country.

indian war of pakistan
10431516_1041354759225488_1706610861534816313_n.png

1971 was created with indian terrorism.. when henry cassinger called indra ghandi a WITCH.
there are always problems i will consider it a jannah if there isnt any problem in life...
we still call molvi fazal haq as sher e bangal... why cuz he represent resolution of Pakistan. no one forgot what bangali have done to make Pakistan.. but india had created enough mess so they got belinded followed the agend of witch.
this time no criminal will live we have to clean this mess ..
no one is raizing voice till now that Army is killion our people .. you will hear it soon .. As soon as Army start catching people who were involve in financial terrorism.. mark my words.. no one care about anyone but their wealth specially politians.. you are us nothing to them.

buddy do you need visa to go to lahore or pehawar.. then why dont you move to place where economy is florishing if your incestor moved from many many miles to this place then why not with in one country.. people even did move out of country.. i dont know where you guys are getting this nonsence that punjab is getting all and everything. with this NFC award no proviences had a right to use their resourses .. and question about federal i think PPP was part of center and the revenue you claiming that karachi make from port .. was under MQM..
i dont know where you guys leading this other than long argument over argument..
karachi is not producing anything even the steel mill is not functuning at all .. only they have port. with Gawadar Karachi lose alot of business and balouchistan will gain alot doesnt mean you will start saying to balouchi people that you took bread from our mouth... identify currept people with in yourselves.
build a nation of Pakistan we have no other choice.
Buddy I am Happier in Karachi and I love Fast Moving life here and Diversity of this city while Lahore or Peshawar are more of a Homogeneous Cities and Dull in comparison as well. Peshawar doesnt even have enough Population then how many of their indigenous people live in Karachi why so have you ever ask them why even those Pathans end up in Karachi rather then Peshawar???There is something about Karachi which Pakistan doesnt have. The thing is when our Establishment came up with Jinnahpur, Torture cells and other Fake Allegations they destroyed their Credibility right there and now this whole scenario of Saulat Mirza Video Release Drama is further doing Damage here and creating Trust Deficit for them. It would be better for them to come up with clear intention rather then giving impressions of Politically motivated Actions.

Maybe in Pakistan you send your mothers and sisters just like you used to, for entertainment to visiting mujahids of ttp Afghan Taliban etc, but keep your dirty mind to your right hand and your private parts when it comes to India.

Thank you.
indian bhaj raha ha tumre maa our sister ko ttp ka pass son of bitch

Buddy I am Happier in Karachi and I love Fast Moving life here and Diversity of this city while Lahore or Peshawar are more of a Homogeneous Cities and Dull in comparison as well. Peshawar doesnt even have enough Population then how many of their indigenous people live in Karachi why so have you ever ask them why even those Pathans end up in Karachi rather then Peshawar???There is something about Karachi which Pakistan doesnt have. The thing is when our Establishment came up with Jinnahpur, Torture cells and other Fake Allegations they destroyed their Credibility right there and now this whole scenario of Saulat Mirza Video Release Drama is further doing Damage here and creating Trust Deficit for them. It would be better for them to come up with clear intention rather then giving impressions of Politically motivated Actions.
With due respect, Lahore is not a dull city. Lahore have its own attraction.

Terrorism have damaged the charm of Karachi, unfortunately. Thankfully, Lahore have much better security situation.

i dont agree with you buddy. Pakistan have Karachi and karachi is Pakistan.. i never wanted you to move but you were complaining about punjabi is florshing then for that i said why dont you move to punjab if thats the problem..if you want everything then brother wait till we all go to jannat.. cuz in this world there is always grevience and missing somthing in life.. i belive there is hype created by military but saulat mirza and other killers they have captured are not innocent.. liyari have seen more blood than azizabad. people of Karachi involve in this operation maybe you are not agree with this but ladies who helped rangers in 90 were urdu speaking ...
Pathan sud go to anywhere they want to work and live Karachi is karachi cuz of every one built it .. it doesnt come from Heaven or we woudnt have to see bori band lashain..
question about who owns karachi is people of Pakistan and if some people stand and call it their's only then no one let it happen.. we have seen enough blood shed cuz most of the killing is to control karachi.. and you cant do that..

With due respect, Lahore is not a DULL city. It have its own attraction.

Terrorism have damaged the charm of Karachi.
I said IN COMPARISON to Karachi. We are always on a hurry like most Metropolitan.

With due respect, Lahore is not a DULL city. It have its own attraction.

Terrorism have damaged the charm of Karachi. Thankfully, Lahore have much better security situation.
Agree with you . . i just didnt mention cuz all this guy is doing argument so i dont wanna open another point to argue..
Lahore lahore aye

In a hurry? For what?

its a fast city buddy. people are not in hurry literally but their life is more buzier.. i compare karachi as New york and Lahore is Chicago... if anyone been to these place they know the differences.

Back
Top Bottom