What's new

MQM Target killer Nadeem took training from RAW & Indian Army :- Mubashir Lucman shows JIT Report

watch that video, then comment. almost every terrorism in SA is from pakistan and it is a fact. taliban, al qaeda, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Hizbul Mujahideen, Indian Mujahideen, Lashkar-e-Taiba and the list goes on... all are created and funded by pakistan. you can search in google to know their pakistani connection.
i doubt later you will come up with reason that Pakistan is behind of over papulation of india. just grow up!

MQM doesnt represnt any sect of nation.. atleast not anymore we all Pakistani's are Urdu speaking.. and somehow 70% traveled from subcontinant india to pakistan.. after 70 years no one has right to call refugee or mohajir.
MQM sub be banned organization.. how they were involved in killing and being foreign agenda.
People of Pakistan and particular Karachi have choices to be part of secular non secular parties.
i dont mind even if you add ANP with MQM.
These Ideological crap doesnt work here buddy people of Karachi have Legit Grievances and are not getting address here so they would go towards anyone who is willing to talk about those Grievances and those who are better off doing Dharnas for Power would continue to be rejected by people.

MQM doesnt represnt any sect of nation.. atleast not anymore we all Pakistani's are Urdu speaking.. and somehow 70% traveled from subcontinant india to pakistan.. after 70 years no one has right to call refugee or mohajir.
MQM sub be banned organization.. how they were involved in killing and being foreign agenda.
People of Pakistan and particular Karachi have choices to be part of secular non secular parties.
i dont mind even if you add ANP with MQM.

You will not tell me what my identity is, I will decide for myself. I am a muhajir, now do what you can.

i doubt later you will come up with reason that Pakistan is behind of over papulation of india. just grow up!

your current PM, former president agreed that pakistan created those terrorists. you lack of knowledge on this in not my problem.

Ideological crap

Well said brother. It was this pathetic use of the two nation theory that turned this ideology into a heap of rotten garbage. We have been deceived in the name of this ideological crap.

Why is the big province the thaikaaydar of this two-nation theory?

Well said brother. It was this pathetic use of the two nation theory that turned this ideology into a heap of rotten garbage.

Why is the big province the thaikaaydar of this two-nation theory?
Its not about Big Province thing its about CORRUPT People came to power which has put Pakistan to this mess. Clear your mind here over Pakisani people because whole Pakistan is suffering by electing them to power not just us.

You will not tell me what my identity is, I will decide for myself. I am a muhajir, now do what you can.
you can call your self behari bangali or what ever your incestor were.. but mohajir is not an identity. this is division you creating with in nation ..
i havent seen one mohajir in us and canada who call themselves mohajir when they move out from Pakistan.. i think you need to think with cool head instead of getting over emotional.

your current PM, former president agreed that pakistan created those terrorists. you lack of knowledge on this in not my problem.

did he tell you that?
before election its all stunt.. modi was swearing not to talk to Pakistan now where is he standing by indian media Pakistan is sending everyday terrorist in Kashmir. Kashamiri leaders are involve in dialogue with Pakistan..
its all stunt to make a simple man fool..i hope you are not simple enough to be fool

you can call your self behari bangali or what ever your incestor were.. but mohajir is not an identity. this is division you creating with in nation ..
i havent seen one mohajir in us and canada who call themselves mohajir when they move out from Pakistan.. i think you need to think with cool head instead of getting over emotional.
There is a reason why people are calling themselves Muhajir and its not a race instead its a TERM. Those people who migrated to Karachi came from different Parts of India like Lukhnow, Dehli, Hyderabad Deccan, Gujrat, Behar and now a days even Bangalis prefer the word Muhajir for themselves. Except for people from Lucknow, Dehli and Hyderabad Deccan no one else speaks Urdu as their first Language so this Urdu Speaking term has a limit and in order to overcame that Muhajir term is used so that all types of Migrated Culture could be included.

Divisions are not being created, they had been created years and years ago.

What makes me emotional is when people try to offer this lolipop of patriotism, unity and blah blah blah when we ask about grievances. These empty words won't work. They are just hollow phrases.

There is a reason why people are calling themselves Muhajir and its not a race instead its a TERM. Those people who migrated to Karachi came from different Parts of India like Lukhnow, Dehli, Hyderabad Deccan, Gujrat, Behar and now a days even Bangalis prefer the word Muhajir for themselves. Except for people from Lucknow, Dehli and Hyderabad Deccan no one else speaks Urdu as their first Language so this Urdu Speaking term has a limit and in order to overcame that Muhajir term is used so that all types of Migrated Culture could be included.

mohajir is a word means migrated.. how long you gonna be using this term.. my question is why being so hyprocrate when these same people move to us canada uk or anyother part of word and when they come back to Pak they again put label of mohajir.. every one even in Pakistan come from somwhere in india tury afghan china or anyother part so sud the whole country use word mohajir why only Karachi.. why not pini lahore quetta peshawar and dont tell me migrated people doesnt move there..

did he tell you that?
before election its all stunt.. modi was swearing not to talk to Pakistan now where is he standing by indian media Pakistan is sending everyday terrorist in Kashmir. Kashamiri leaders are involve in dialogue with Pakistan..
its all stunt to make a simple man fool..i hope you are not simple enough to be fool

modi didn't say that he will not talk to pakistan. what is say was he didn't talk to pakistan when pak military are continuing firing at our border. ad he also said that he will not allow any third party including Kashmir terrorists in india-pak talks. till now he didn't allow them to attend indo-pak talks.
before pakistani diplomats meets kashmiri terrorists, india had warn that it will cancel the talk if pakistani diplomats talks to kashmiri terrorists. and india keep the word and we cancels the talk.

Divisions are not being created, they had been created years and years ago.

What makes me emotional is when people try to offer this lolipop of patriotism, unity and blah blah blah when we ask about grievances. These empty words won't work. They are just hollow phrases.

Surprisingly greviences are everywhere even people with in lahore. they highlited only in Karach for those who moved from east.. why people dont have same grevience in other cities of Pakistan.. just cuz some people from same place most of you calim to be from highlited it and used you for their personal gain.. and its so clear once this community used to be most educated now just become like every one els.
we run from hard work and blame others convienant and easiest way to be exploited.

mohajir is a word means migrated.. how long you gonna be using this term.. my question is why being so hyprocrate when these same people move to us canada uk or anyother part of word and when they come back to Pak they again put label of mohajir.. every one even in Pakistan come from somwhere in india tury afghan china or anyother part so sud the whole country use word mohajir why only Karachi.. why not pini lahore quetta peshawar and dont tell me migrated people doesnt move there..
As long as we dont find any other term which is not DEROGATORY in any sense. We have Tried Pakistani term as well but Failed because rest of Pakistanis are to proud in their Ethnicity and then we got imposed with lot of discriminatory laws signed so there is a need of a name and till their is another term that cant be used in Derogatory way Muhajir term shall continue to use.

Surprisingly greviences are everywhere even people with in lahore. they highlited only in Karach for those who moved from east.. why people dont have same grevience in other cities of Pakistan.. just cuz some people from same place most of you calim to be from highlited it and used you for their personal gain.. and its so clear once this community used to be most educated now just become like every one els.
we run from hard work and blame others convienant and easiest way to be exploited.
You are right Grievances are everywhere but Majority status has given at least one group lots of Advantage at the expense of others. That is what would continue to keep happening till Pakistan is EQUAL for everyone else.

@ghoul @Sheikh Rauf Start a campaign and send 1 million messages to ISPR and ask them to finish entire MQM including Altaf dog and also bring back Uzair Baloch @Pomegranate and others

add this to your email " from Rockstar with love " :D

and for topic, Muhajir is not a identitiy , its a word used for political gains , me and @haviZsultan discussed this many many times , we still may have difference but at least we do believe that Mujhajir is not a Identity , calling someone Urdu speaker is not a bad thing , because if i see myself , i only know Urdu , so i am not a Punjabi or other, i am Sindhi because i live in Sindh ? in a sense yes , but i believe Urdu speaking people is not a bad thing ...

again my point is same , dont leave any Criminal from Karachi and whole of Pakistan ... not Ethnics discrimination this time, Justice must be server beyond all hurdles .. and Inshallah we will experience peace and loving Atmosphere in all over Pakistan once again .. I stand with Army , i believe that Army wont take any sides , they will not indiscriminately kill just one community , but eliminate all criminals ..

modi didn't say that he will not talk to pakistan. what is say was he didn't talk to pakistan when pak military are continuing firing at our border. ad he also said that he will not allow any third party including Kashmir terrorists in india-pak talks. till now he didn't allow them to attend indo-pak talks.
before pakistani diplomats meets kashmiri terrorists, india had warn that it will cancel the talk if pakistani diplomats talks to kashmiri terrorists. and india keep the word and we cancels the talk.
i am glad you calling sepratist a terrorist shows that you know people in Kashmir wanted to be seprate. terrorist are those who attack innocent kids, blasts in public place use innocent people for them.. i never heard india Occopied Kashmiri's have ever done attack in other places of india.. they are not TTP.
india cant do anything on their own .. when US pressurise they will come and then cliam look we always want peace.. :)
i am excited to see when indians are comming to Pak again for talk :)

As long as we dont find any other term which is not DEROGATORY in any sense. We have Tried Pakistani term as well but Failed because rest of Pakistanis are to proud in their Ethnicity and then we got imposed with lot of discriminatory laws signed so there is a need of a name and till their is another term that cant be used in Derogatory way Muhajir term shall continue to use.

You are right Grievances are everywhere but Majority status has given at least one group lots of Advantage at the expense of others. That is what would continue to keep happening till Pakistan is EQUAL for everyone else.

there cannot be equality if you want some people to have everything its impossible. even in us and uk there is racism they somehow give you favour if you are white, anyone can be part if they wanted to if a community become educated and active part of nation there is no way one can point a finger.. why do someone have to have term when they living in area called Sindh i think if you dont become part of that land there will always be a identity problem i am sure who ever come from lucknow their incestor come to lucknow from somwhere els so they were mohajir there as well..
there are alot of pathan and people who migrated from east of subcontinent living in punjab and they have no identity crises.. they speak punjabi born in punjabi so technically they are punjabi but they can share their incestors were from malabar bihar dehli if someone ask further.. but considering themselves a part of this place is more important.
cornering yourselves is not a solution

Back
Top Bottom