What's new

Modi: India Inc Losing Confidence

I think we have done enough to bury this shit thread to the annals of AAPtard failed marketing. See you guys on the next attempt by the next turd.

@Joe Shearer There was 2 guys fighting in this thread....... 1) wanted this thread to continue so that he can expose "Modi"... 2) The other wanted to derail this thread by hook or crook.......... Now you got involved and unknowingly helped the second guy to achieve his objective.......

Look like your ideological preference has caused to selective blindness to you. While one wanted to continue so that he can expose modi, other wanted to continue to expose our resident doggie for his blind hatred. No one wanted to derail this thread.

I have noticed that you have a strong Buttering tendencies. Day before yesterday, in the thread related to failure of India's BMD test, Oscar stated that "due to short reaction time by virtue of short distance, Indian ABM systems are useless for all cities ,except for Eastern most one".That was a false statement.Terminal BMD systems ,like that with India, does not depend on flight time of missile.They only depend on missile's terminal speed and apogee. Actually Eastern most cities of India would be more vulnerable as the quality of missile required to target these cities would be better.I corrected him in that thread itself ,but I noticed that in that thread you were busy being a chamcha and praising that factually incorrect assertion .

Why? Is it because of your thinking tanked analyst status.

Last edited:
sakkathagi barutthe saar. hassanalli 5 acre jameenu ide. pure gowdru kannada barutthe namage. namaskara by the way
Tumba dhanyavaada guruve..Nim bagge Keli bahala kushi aayittu...
Btw-I am also a Malayali Catholic from Bangalore...matte sigona...

In Modi we trust, all others can go f themselves. Seriously, I haven't seen India achieving so much in such a short time. Look at his constituency Varanasi. Next time I want him from my area. :D

The best thing about Modi is that he has got the youth of India interested in politics, economy and the country and thats an achievement already!

And when I say youth I don't mean the "youth" Congress type of youth :lol:, the real ambitious, educated, professional youth of India.

Why? Is it because of your thinking tanked analyst status.

Have you not heard the saying from spiderman - With great power comes great responsibility.

sorry nair, I couldnt help it.

Isn't that a Lingayat majority place ?
Lingayaths are mostly confined in North Karnataka..yes,They are some pockets in hassan district,where lingayaths has sizeable population...I have 4 friends from Hassan..3 of them are lingayath though..

yea, I so awesome that I feel I can waste time on a pakistani forum making your ilk look like dumshits.
I seriously wouldn't bother. mr. professional's modus operandi is to walk into any conversation which might have BJP supporters and make highly inflammatory statements, once the s**t starts flying he calls in his friendly moderators who hand out negative ratings and bans to everyone arguing against him.

Basically he is a human fly catcher out to quash any kind of dissent. I am fairly new to this forum but I have seen him work on several threads now. It is not worth engaging him.

Tumba dhanyavaada guruve..Nim bagge Keli bahala kushi aayittu...
Btw-I am also a Malayali Catholic from Bangalore...matte sigona...

khanditha sigona saar ... sooner or later voices like mine need to be heard and i have the guts to scream it out loud.

Har Har Modi! Proud to be a bhakt.

I seriously wouldn't bother. mr. professional's modus operandi is to walk into any conversation which might have BJP supporters and make highly inflammatory statements, once the s**t starts flying he calls in his friendly moderators who hand out negative ratings and bans to everyone arguing against him.

Basically he is a human fly catcher out to quash any kind of dissent. I am fairly new to this forum but I have seen him work on several threads now. It is not worth engaging him.

well ... in that case he better have a big massive fly trap. cause i dont care what i am called on this forum. i will just sign up again if he uses his chums to get me banned. see thats the difference between me and him. im not trying to establish a reputation here. whereas he has a rep that needs to be pruned.

Lingayaths are mostly confined in North Karnataka..yes,They are some pockets in hassan district,where lingayaths has sizeable population...I have 4 friends from Hassan..3 of them are lingayath though..

Thank you, but I already know that. That was a trick question. It told me what I wanted to know.

Thank you, but I already know that. That was a trick question. It told me what I wanted to know.
ooohhh , i am being tested for integrity now ... hmmm ... lol ... ok i guess thats fair enough considering my vocal claims.

khanditha sigona saar ... sooner or later voices like mine need to be heard and i have the guts to scream it out loud.

Har Har Modi! Proud to be a bhakt.

well ... in that case he better have a big massive fly trap. cause i dont care what i am called on this forum. i will just sign up again if he uses his chums to get me banned. see thats the difference between me and him. im not trying to establish a reputation here. whereas he has a rep that needs to be pruned.
OK Buddy, so long as you are aware, that is why he always starts with a personal insult, if returned in kind , bans will be handed out like candy. 8-)

Hassan is very cool...Not so hot like Bangalore..In winter night temperature dips to 10C often..

Hassan is very cool...Not so hot like Bangalore..In winter night temperature dips to 10C often..

chief, you have no idea how beautiful ... search for shettihalli church. and imagine living on the banks of the hemavathi. its bliss.

edit: I am being an idiot to assume you do not know. maybe you do know. :)

as expected .....another Bhakt cant answer why BJP and Congress suddenly turned as lovers:partay:

btw there is no point talking sane with Blind Bhakts , i tried that thing...........I gave up.
u dont believe me ............my very good mate @ranjeet can explain:toast_sign:

oye Ranjeete ...........why the hell Bhakts thinks I am a AAP member??? when I belong to a Akali Family???:undecided:
you disguise your bhakti beautifully :p:

Back
Top Bottom