What's new

Modi: India Inc Losing Confidence

He posts/used to post his name and occupation in this forum on weekly basis. Last time I read a thread in which he was participating, he was teaching in glocal university.

Looks like he has shifted to NALSAR recently while still holding placement coordinator post in Glocal . I did not knew as I am not a PDF regular and has to google it after he insisted on being a professor in government university.

He is guru of our Brian. While Brian just cheerlead Congress/AAP/Janta parivar on internet, Inderjeet gupta was offered Samajwadi part ticket to fight 2014 elections.

:rofl: that explains a lot of shit goin on here :lol:

instead of opening another refinance instituiton for MSM enterprises, commercial banks should have been encoraged to lend to small borrowers..and seriously this "priority sector lending" is hurting indian banking system

I don't mind him opening this Bank. No matter how efficient using existing banks will be, they will always have low profitable groups as low priority. It's 'ok', it probably won't be spectacular, but might do good work like, say, NABARD. As long as it doesn't turn into a loss making elephant I think the initiative is ok.

Since when has Glocal university became a government institute, Inderjeet?

Or have you changed universities since I last visited this forum?

Not debating, just correcting.

Some posters accuse any right winger they do not like of being either Manvan or Indrani.

I changed from Glocal six months ago. And I'm not Inderjeet. :D

Back
Top Bottom