What's new

Modi: India Inc Losing Confidence

Oh, so the ol man lies per convenience as well ... hmmm he has a reputation to preserve after all.

He posts/used to post his name and occupation in this forum on weekly basis. Last time I read a thread in which he was participating, he was teaching in glocal university.

Looks like he has shifted to NALSAR recently while still holding placement coordinator post in Glocal . I did not knew as I am not a PDF regular and has to google it after he insisted on being a professor in government university.

He is guru of our Brian. While Brian just cheerlead Congress/AAP/Janta parivar on internet, Inderjeet gupta was offered Samajwadi part ticket to fight 2014 elections.

He posts/used to post his name and occupation in this forum on weekly basis. Last time I read a thread in which he was participating, he was teaching in glocal university.

Looks like he has shifted to NALSAR recently while still holding placement coordinator post in Glocal . I did not knew as I am not a PDF regular and has to google it after he insisted on being a professor in government university.

He is guru of our Brian. While Brian just cheerlead Congress/AAP/Janta parivar on internet, Inderjeet gupta was offered Samajwadi part ticket to fight 2014 elections.

Oh ... so he is basically mullah yams hired thug ... so much for his respected self on this forum.

Last edited:
Proof on page 18 of this thread. It was posted 3-4 months before I joined and @Indrani ripped into his excuses and pretensions by presenting proof of him being a SP sympathizer/worker.

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree | Page 18

got the clown

Indrajit%20Gupta.jpg

so basically a congi lap dog who was being paid enough to keep his butt warm. now that congi is dead, he is desparately looking for his second home.

dont worry, I am sure NIA and IB have their eyes on such retards.

now all we have to decrypt is why he brands himself as Mr Shearer

Proof on page 18 of this thread. It was posted 3-4 months before I joined (I was only a reader of this forum then). @Indrani ripped into his excuses and pretensions by presenting proof of him being a SP sympathizer/worker.

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree | Page 18
OMG , this guy, Mr. Gupta is a complete hate filled maniac, looks he has been doing this for years now and everyone he tangles with gets banned by the friendly mods .... This could only happen in a specifically anti-India forum.

Strangely no web page link. The Front Page of TOI- go to 'In Board Rooms Murmurs fast replacing gushes about govt.

A few days ago I posted that exports were down, debt was high and no one believed Modi's growth numbers. Bhakt came in to defend with links, Vaimanika Shastra etc. Obviously industry doesn't run on pot and has to keep a hard look on the numbers and they're responding the way any industry leader should. They're losing confidence in Modi (they've had for a long time with people like Parekh coming openly out against him). This is just formalizing what is known.

PressReader - Connecting People Through News

D - E - S - P - E - R - A - T - E ! ! ! :D

DUde, this is just a bank. There have been many such initiatives in the past at specific groups (Nabard etc.), they'll have some sort of an impact over time. If you're suggesting this will be spectacularly differnet coz modi started it, well good for you. Now if you ask me, about time REAL big steps in the economy be taken if you wanna touch that 9% growth rate. Mudra Bank is not gonna give us that. Meanwhile 'make in India' is 1 year old and is still born

Lapsed tenders hurt Modi's 'Make in India' defence industry push - The Times of India

Top CEOs (and not just these) are expressing grave reservations. About time you stopped being facetious. All indicators are highlighting a slowdown- all core sectors have slowed growth, exports down, debt up, low oil prices not 'kicking up' economy and no one believes the growth figures.
instead of opening another refinance instituiton for MSM enterprises, commercial banks should have been encoraged to lend to small borrowers..and seriously this "priority sector lending" is hurting indian banking system

India Rating Outlook Raised by Moody’s on Growth Prospects

India’s credit rating outlook was raised to positive by Moody’s Investors Service, signaling optimism in the efforts of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and central bank chief Raghuram Rajan to improve Asia’s No. 3 economy.

“There is an increasing probability that actions by policy makers will enhance the country’s economic strength and, in turn, the sovereign’s financial strength over coming years,” Moody’s said. “India has grown faster than similarly rated peers over the last decade due to favorable demographics, economic diversity, as well as high savings and investment rates.”

Don't confuse Moody with Modi :lol:

Back
Top Bottom