What's new

Modi: India Inc Losing Confidence

How did that make sense, little man?

No one said anything about starting; I pointed to your compulsive need to have the last word.

which is different from what you are doing how...?

and you did not point to anything ... you started your first post on this thread by calling me a retard you old bag of bones. and why? because i quoted from the article that the thread was about.

Invite some trolls, with in minutes you will see the change..... If not, make some controversial post (troll post) yourself, then see the fun......
Nuke the Lahore.:enjoy:

which is different from what you are doing how...?

and you did not point to anything ... you started your first post on this thread by calling me a retard you old bag of bones. and why? because i quoted from the article that the thread was about.

Yes.

That gave me immense pleasure.

The pointing was to your compulsion to prove that you can have the last word.

And now I'm off to judge the solo music competition while the compulsive cringe behind their keyboards.

Get a life, creep.

Yes.

That gave me immense pleasure.

The pointing was to your compulsion to prove that you can have the last word.

of course it will give you immense pleasure ... you have invested a shit load dof time building your PDF reputation so you can sit and troll others.

but I see that your age also comes with comprehension issues. What I meant to ask was - How is your futile attempt to have the last word going?

I mean sooner or later that bladder's gonna fill up ... hahahaha

Yes.

And now I'm off to judge the solo music competition while the compulsive cringe behind their keyboards.

Get a life, creep.

oooohhh ... babay .... why are you running away????? .... in roger waters note. bye bye old man.

btw, i have a great life ... i party every weekend, get laid almost everyday ... flirt with a dozen hot chicks at work ... so basically, i eat, drink and fck like a bunny ... but of course, nothing like judging a solo music competition.

@SpArK

See here's where you dropped the ball. That was a positive rating that went past with a measly thanks. :p:

Typical desi mentality. My MUDRA thread has not moved into its second page.

And this one is into its 10th ......

Bunch of crabs in a metal bucket we are.

Lemme remind you of a similar initiative that was started with the same kind of laudatory tone you took with Mudra Bank. It's called NAREGA. I'm not saying that Mudra will flop, but I'm saying even if it succeeds it 'will have some sort of effect over time'. And that is a very accurate estimation of what it will achieve. Question is what are the real big steps that modi has taken to push growth up to 8 to 9%? Current growth has been heavily influenced by low global crude prices. People in industry know when someone is cruising on global cues and when someone is taking initiative. Modi is definitely not in the second category.

Lemme remind you of a similar initiative that was started with the same kind of laudatory tone you took with Mudra Bank. It's called NAREGA. I'm not saying that Mudra will flop, but I'm saying even if it succeeds it 'will have some sort of effect over time'. And that is a very accurate estimation of what it will achieve. Question is what are the real big steps that modi has taken to push growth up to 8 to 9%? Current growth has been heavily influenced by low global crude prices. People in industry know when someone is cruising on global cues and when someone is taking initiative. Modi is definitely not in the second category.

Empowering 5.5 crore small and medium scale business owners with ready funding that puts food on the table for another 12 crore workers and their families whose livelihood is linked to those businesses is not a step towards pushing up our growth rate?

Giving some if not all of those 12 crore workers the opportunity and the backing to start their own small and medium scale businesses which in turn will expand the sphere of economic growth to even more of the 65% of our pupulation today that is under the age of 35 and needs to work, wants to work, is not a significant step towards pushing up our growth rate?

PM Modi has often been accused (by you as well) of being only big business friendly. Wel, big business as the tip of the Indian economic pyramid can only do so much to pull up our economy.

PM Modi and his team are working towards strengthening the base of that pyramid, which will then first consolidate, and then provide an added and much more effective push from below.

Much like a long freight train. It can get by with being pulled by a single locomotive in the front. But giving it two more at the back gives it much faster momentum much quicker, and on the steep ghats, prevents the train from slipping backward.

Why keep on bringing up references to failed programs of the UPA in your bid to do your job as a loyal paid bhakt?

The UPA is history. Finito. Deal with it. And move on to the next shining light, as you are good at doing. Let true loyalists do their job. Keep carping if you must. A positive step for the country is for the whoe country. Even you and madam and baba and the naxal will gain from it. Eventually.

hahahaha ... i touched a raw nerve there....

surprised that there are other nationalist christians like me who are willing to expose the church for the fraud it is? or are you upset about it?

LOL.... you have been handing it out to Shango. You are a christian ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom