What's new

MI 6 & RAW behind Karachi Situation by Zaheerul Hassan

Sir,

If you are looking for proofs then you expect way too much! In one of the threads today, Pakistanis claim that RAW is responsible for floods in Pakistan!!!
:rofl: :rofl:

I just laugh, but I don't expect proofs of these BS claims. lol

RAW has magical powers? Wow so mighty and powerful :blink:

RAW has magical powers? Wow so mighty and powerful :blink:

Yeah, according to some Pakistanis. They say that RAW is responsible for floods in Pakistan!!

If this is true then I'm proud of this magical RAW. LOL
Looks like, even if the mosquito is killed in Pakistan, then the RAW is blamed. :rofl:

P.S. Appreciate your reply.

MI-6 is protecting innoncent Altaf and RAW is supporting the people to carry out sabotage activities in Karachi and other parts of the country. Few says back many rocket launchers, gernades and sub Machine guns have been reovered from the smuglers in Karachi

MI-6 is protecting innoncent Altaf and RAW is supporting the people to carry out sabotage activities in Karachi and other parts of the country. Few says back many rocket launchers, gernades and sub Machine guns have been reovered from the smuglers in Karachi
And you are smoking too much weed

hahahahaha....

hahahahaha....

Jha there are people in this forum, who think they can have a career started as a writer by using this forum. You know who I am talking about.
Also while visiting a thread on Gaza. I am thinking do some people have habit of creating mountain out of mole and I strongly feel yes.

I would like to extend a warm invitation to many of the "conspiracy theorists " members here . i have a friend who was a schoolmate and works as a producer in Balaji tele flims . showed him some of your stuff , he loved it . want you guys here to write soaps for him .:)
sooo pack light and come down to BOLLY WOOD :devil:

Tell this to James Bond producers, you might get a job in Hollywood.

Or, contact "jbgt90", he knows someone from Bajaji Tele Films, if you are interested in daily soaps. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom