What's new

RAW ‘Hunts’ Mossad Style!

They're not innocent. Under western terrorist definition which is anyone against your country is a terrorist, these people are terrorists.

Just because India considers someone a terrorist doesn't mean that they are terrorists.

Khalistani people live in many Western capitals apart from Canada. They have been given refuge and asylum. Would terrorists get asylum in Western nations? 🤔 Clearly the Western nations differ from your point of view.

Nijjar was responsible for killing of Punjab CM, Beant Singh

Indian accusation which has never been proven.

You guys also claim Kashmir. Just by claiming things they don't become yours.

Indian accusation which has never been proven.

You guys also claim Kashmir. Just by claiming things they don't become yours.
Straight from the horse mouth

Straight from the horse mouth

LOL Who is he? Another Indian? Don't quote me Indian nationals. Indian nationals are bound to defend the Indian narrative.

Why are Western nations providing asylum to Khalistani people if they are terrorists? It is not just Canada where Khalistani people have sought asylum.

Supa powa RAW's trained LTTE terrorists hunted their own PM Rajiv Gandhi.

And before that Supa RAW could not stop ISI Khalistanis from hunting Indira Gandhi

And after that Supa Raw could not stop, as they allege, ISI from burning half of Mumbai to the ground

And according Endia, Supa Raw could not even stop the terrorist tiddiyan of Pakistan.

LOL Sunak... Britain is today more Indian than India itself. Not to mention, traditionally Britain has always been an Indian lackey. No surprise there.

Give me a better example.
Did you see that video of East London Uni where it is full of pajeets and a few scared looking white people?

No I am not saying RAW did it. But even media should not be doing it. And the reverential tone in the article is cringe. Needs to go.
You seem to have a knack to see things clearly that we are blinded to notice or obscured.

Just because India considers someone a terrorist doesn't mean that they are terrorists.

Khalistani people live in many Western capitals apart from Canada. They have been given refuge and asylum. Would terrorists get asylum in Western nations? 🤔 Clearly the Western nations differ from your point of view.
You're right. The western definition of terrorism is: Anyone against the western country is a terrorist.
But I'm saying no one believes that internationally. It is safe to use this as India did: Anyone against [place name of country] is a terrorist. Otherwise it's racist for only white countries in NATO to define

Probably. What does that proof anyway? You entered Canada and decided to kill him because he was on a no fly list?

Supa powa RAW's trained LTTE terrorists hunted their own PM Rajiv Gandhi.

And before that Supa RAW could not stop ISI Khalistanis from hunting Indira Gandhi

And after that Supa Raw could not stop, as they allege, ISI from burning half of Mumbai to the ground

And according Endia, Supa Raw could not even stop the terrorist tiddiyan of Pakistan.

Did you see that video of East London Uni where it is full of pajeets and a few scared looking white people?

LOL a few scared looking Brits in the audience. Britain is more Indian than anyone in the world. The Brits are extremely cringe.

Why steal my words, ugly nigga? Remember, I am not Uncle Sam that will pat you on your back because I need you to contain China. I will slash you into pieces and feed you to the dogs Indian pig.
Okay saaaar. Don’t forget to take a Chinese loan before you initiate it. You will need money to do this, you know 😊

That is an Indian lie. Not a single Western country has blamed nor accused Pakistan of the dead lady. She died due overconsumption of drugs.

Give me one Western state level accusation against Pakistan. Just one state level accusation.

Your country India is directly being accused by the leader of Canada. LOL are you going to claim that ISI controls Trudeau? Stupid Hindu moron.

Exactly. On the one hand you guys celebrate the killing of Khalistani freedom fighters. On the other hand you claim that India kills Khalistani freedom fighters using Israeli tactics. Then you claim India wasn't involved in the killing. What is it going to be?

India's daddy America expects India to fully cooperate LOL

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom