What's new

MI 6 & RAW behind Karachi Situation by Zaheerul Hassan

Zaheerul Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is the matter of concern that just in this month over 400 individuals have been killed in Karachi . The economic capital of the country has become the centre of Land Mafia, target killers, criminal elements and foreign sponsored terrorists. The political parties failed to establish peace & security in the city. in fact main electronic & print Media is not trying to expose those hands which are involve in killing, abduction and other criminal elements. Security agencies are fully operative now to eliminate the terrorists but off course masses have to cooperate with them. Reportedly the bases of target killers are located in UK, South Africa and across the border. Reportedly, MI-6 & RAW has been found in creating unrest in the country. PPPP, MQM & ANP are the major stack holders of the city. They have to cooperate with each other for elimination of terrorism.
The writer can bee approached through zameer36@gmail.com

its mqm and PPP, for MQM i can say india maybe helping them out because of the this video confession

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldnt be surprised at all if foriegn elemnents are involved. But then we have such traitors that are our leaders

evidence? :undecided:

how dare you ask for evidence.? dont you know that these people can prove that aliens were behind the destruction of Pakistan in 71 . :woot:
dont ever ask for evidence of conspiracy theories.

on a more serious note .. i would request the thread poster to at least give a link . no matter what the theories . at least a link would be helpful.

how dare you ask for evidence.? dont you know that these people can prove that aliens were behind the destruction of Pakistan in 71 . :woot:
dont ever ask for evidence of conspiracy theories.

on a more serious note .. i would request the thread poster to at least give a link . no matter what the theories . at least a link would be helpful.

Yup you guys look like aliens :D

how can u leave out mossad n CIA??
famous Raymond davis case!!!

i think it's Mossad,CIA,MI6,RAW...are responsible for the current state of pakistan...

They are very bad guys u know

Run for your life pack up ur kids n wife they are coming to get u

The writer is most probably brother of thread starter. The similarity in names suggests.

Btw. he meant to say the major stakeholders not the 'stack holders' right?

It can be true only if they have bought PPP & ANP ...

Gangs from Lyari openly killing everyone who oppose them , they come on Police vans , openly recieve batha from everyone , kidnapping is in full swing
all by the ashirwad of Zardari .. Karachi is in ruins .... Thanks to PPP ..

Karachi should be declared politically neutral zone and all political parties banned from operation in Karachi

how can u leave out mossad n CIA??
famous Raymond davis case!!!

i think it's Mossad,CIA,MI6,RAW...are responsible for the current state of pakistan...

They are very bad guys u know

You forgot the RSS-VHP-Bajrang Dal-Shiv Sena-BJP alliance tied to the RAW-IB-CIA-MOSSAD-MI6 nexus.. How dare you forget them? :angry: :P

Theread is not related to Nuclear Programme.Incase of Nuclear Programe ,u may include Mossad and CIA, ur wel known about rest i.e. RAW & "Triple I"

Back
Top Bottom