What's new

MI 6 & RAW behind Karachi Situation by Zaheerul Hassan

hmmm... Well it may be.
But the frontliners are MQM and PPP.

Who is behind them, is well known by the ISI. You maybe right or wrong, I aint gonna clarify that.
But ISI and Pakistan's Military is knowing the fact pretty well with proves.

No more discussion, time to close the thread.

u can put it right, till the time u understood. im urs brother ig ur true Pakistani

its mqm and PPP, for MQM i can say india maybe helping them out because of the this video confession

police arrest, police tells him say this or else. look how happy he is giving the statement.

actually it is staged by ISI, to distract nation from other problems.

look how easy it is to blame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offer amnesty to people for a month who turn in there guns after complete operation found a gun in your house good night plus the family is billed for the bullets used to kill.

unfortunately Never going to happen all politicians in Pakistan involve in this madness before we go out and blame others first we should look in our own backyard.

last if you are stupid enough to follow a man living in west or a Pakistani politician telling you to fight while his own family & property is safe then its not exactly a big loss to the nation if you are found dead.

its mqm and PPP, for MQM i can say india maybe helping them out because of the this video confession

MQM was started by Zia not RAW so kind of hard to buy what he is selling

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM was started by Zia not RAW so kind of hard to buy what he is selling

mqm was not formed by general zia, MQM leader has clearly given statements against the creation of pakistan in india, so dude what the hell are you talking about, are you in your senses??

police arrest, police tells him say this or else. look how happy he is giving the statement.

actually it is staged by ISI, to distract nation from other problems.

look how easy it is to blame.

yes its a big conspiracy to attack india!!

happy

dude this guy is actually name guys and locations, how do you think he is reading the scripts and saying wha is told to him??

We were told that Karachi Police is famous for third degree torture to criminals. The man in this video looks perfectly healthy. Police didn't spare Rehman Dakait when interrogating him so why would they go soft on some target killer?
I wont even go into India backing MQM to spread terror because that is laughable and I also suspect that the screenwriter and director of this video are mentally ill.

Also another thing this guy in the video is supposed to be Ajmal Pahari but another video released by the same original youtube uploader showed a video of another "MQM terrorist" named Shahnawaz. Now lets get one thing straight Shahnawaz is an alias of Ajmal Pahari, meaning both are the same people.

LMAO @ the beginning, the guy says "dobara shru kartey hain shooting".

It's a possibility, you can blame RAW/CIA/MOSSAD/MI6 (heck the entire alphabet) for ALL Pakistani's troubles but that would be letting off your leaders scott free, they are the ones assigned to protect you and they are the ones who let the streets of your financial hub flow with blood and your innocents to be killed from the sky courtesy of the US.

If your leaders said categorically "NO" it simply could not happen. But Mr "10 percent" continues to get his cut and the majority of the ruling class go abroad once retired and made their fortunes at the cost of regular Pakistanis.

its funny how pakistan blames everything on RAW from 26/11 to riots in karachi to war on sirya and even mr. zardari running out of toilet papers
i always thought that RAW was a crap,understaffed,worthless organisation, thank you for telling the truth

We were told that Karachi Police is famous for third degree torture to criminals. The man in this video looks perfectly healthy. Police didn't spare Rehman Dakait when interrogating him so why would they go soft on some target killer?
I wont even go into India backing MQM to spread terror because that is laughable and I also suspect that the screenwriter and director of this video are mentally ill.

Also another thing this guy in the video is supposed to be Ajmal Pahari but another video released by the same original youtube uploader showed a video of another "MQM terrorist" named Shahnawaz. Now lets get one thing straight Shahnawaz is an alias of Ajmal Pahari, meaning both are the same people.

LMAO @ the beginning, the guy says "dobara shru kartey hain shooting".

maybe thats why the guy is speaking all out to avoid the tail maalish

mqm was not formed by general zia, MQM leader has clearly given statements against the creation of Pakistan in India, so dude what the hell are you talking about, are you in your senses??

Almost all policies and political religious parties started by Zia are Anti Pakistan that man was Evil Its kind of common knowledge it was Zia who started MQM but here is a quote from another general

General Mirza Aslam Beg, former chief of army staff, has said that General Zia-ul-Haq was responsible for the formation of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, as he wanted to counter the opposition his regime faced in Sindh. Dr Imran Farooq of the MQM has denied the claim.

Back
Top Bottom