What's new

Message to Vegetarians

Yeah hunting.... we overdid it over the last two centuries with some help from the Brits :ashamed:
Yes, it must be done with good game and environmental management. We have more wild game in America now than in my grandfathers time as it is so strictly managed and protected. And I totally get that in India it may be offensive to many Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, etc. so no problem. I just think if people do eat meat, then they should know where it comes from. Hunting teaches one that and wild game is much healthier.

There there. You must remember that dark chocolate is good for you though.

Don't want to offend Indians here, but I decided to have a 'love' marriage if I am ever going to get married.

And it is most likely going to be not an Indian as there are not many Indians that live where I am. And I don't like Indians that are too 'Indian' to begin with.

Marry who you love. Who cares for black white brown yellow red orange :P Any way was busy for 2 days havent eaten anything so I can not sleep so hungry :( I pre ordered 2 extra large pizzas with pepperoni spicy beef and pepper toppings :D Just waiting for pizza to be here and I am gonna feast :victory: hungry for 2 days for that 2 pizzas? Totally worth it :P

And it is most likely going to be not an Indian as there are not many Indians that live where I am. And I don't like Indians that are too 'Indian' to begin with.
"I don't like Indians that are too 'Indian' to begin with" :close_tema::sick:

Marry who you love. Who cares for black white brown yellow red orange :P Any way was busy for 2 days havent eaten anything so I can not sleep so hungry :( I pre ordered 2 extra large pizzas with pepperoni spicy beef and pepper toppings :D Just waiting for pizza to be here and I am gonna feast :victory: hungry for 2 days for that 2 pizzas? Totally worth it :P

Son of a bitch!

"I don't like Indians that are too 'Indian' to begin with" :close_tema::sick:

Is there a problem here.

BOMB the non vegetarians
rather market "Vegetarian meat" - like I remember reading elsewhere -
Theory is:
Chicken fed with only Vegetarian food makes it a Veg. Chicken so that, the religious Vegetarians be allured to taste it. ;)

Last edited:
rather market "Vegetarian meat" - like I remember reading elsewhere - Chicken fed with only Vegetarian food makes it a Veg. Chicken so that, the religious Vegetarians be allured to taste it.
with Beef, cows and water buffaloes are Vegetarians..and I wonder why beef, which is naturally a "Veg item"(Vegetarian beef" is not taken by the religious brainwashed Vegetarians.
what?

You guys are trying to Put @Armstong out of business since he just opened up Nihari shop or was it Afghan kabob house.

There there. You must remember that dark chocolate is good for you though.

Don't want to offend Indians here, but I decided to have a 'love' marriage if I am ever going to get married.

haha

Yes, it must be done with good game and environmental management. We have more wild game in America now than in my grandfathers time as it is so strictly managed and protected. And I totally get that in India it may be offensive to many Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, etc. so no problem. I just think if people do eat meat, then they should know where it comes from. Hunting teaches one that and wild game is much healthier.

nobody has a problem with deer/rabbit/whatever.

just no cows and bulls.

rather market "Vegetarian meat" - like I remember reading elsewhere -
Theory is:
Chicken fed with only Vegetarian food makes it a Veg. Chicken so that, the religious Vegetarians be allured to taste it. ;)

eh?

That is obviously an American grandmother. :usflag:

I would love to visit India but I don't think I could live there as I love to hunt, fish, and practice falconry too much. :smitten:

u can hunt game.

Last edited:
@kingkobra @trident2010 @Kurama @scorpionx

You guys will eventually have to eat some sort of meat sometime in the future, we humans were not built to go without meat without it affecting our health. I suggest you go to a nutritionist to get a feel of what I am talking about but there are certain essential nutrients one need in order to survive that you can only get from animals and not having this nutrient while does nothing to you short term will affect you years from now. Here is a hint of what I am talking about.

5 Brain Nutrients Found Only in Meat, Fish and Eggs (NOT Plants)

1. Vitamin B12 : Milk.

2. creatine : not needed at all even for body building..so many vegetarian and even vegan bodybuilders out there.....creatine deficiency affects brain function?? Go search for thousands of vegetarian scientists out there.

3.Vitamin D3 : Sunlight is the best source for Vitamin D3 and not the meat.

4.Carnosine : Even the meat eaters are deficient in carnosine as they can not get enough even from the meat
Dr. Gabriel Cousens on Vitamin Deficiency - B12 and carnosine | Vegan Mainstream

5.Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) : Again not found exclusively in meat but also in seaweed.

God has created us differently from animals..we are superior as we have a choice...a choice not to kill animals.

1. Vitamin B12 : Milk.

2. creatine : not needed at all even for body building..so many vegetarian and even vegan bodybuilders out there.....creatine deficiency affects brain function?? Go search for thousands of vegetarian scientists out there.

3.Vitamin D3 : Sunlight is the best source for Vitamin D3 and not the meat.

4.Carnosine : Even the meat eaters are deficient in carnosine as they can not get enough even from the meat
Dr. Gabriel Cousens on Vitamin Deficiency - B12 and carnosine | Vegan Mainstream

5.Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) : Again not found exclusively in meat but also in seaweed.

God has created us differently from animals..we are superior as we have a choice...a choice not to kill animals.
human beings are killing and eating animals since the beginning, only recently some humans started to think its a bad idea to kill and eat other animals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom