What's new

Message to Vegetarians

Vegetarianism is a noble act. Allah will reward you if you are kind to innocent animals. I am trying to be vegetarian. Eating less and less meat these day and I am feeling so much better and healthy. I eat lots of salad every day. I am planning only to eat chicken only twice a week. I don't eat red meat much. Very fatty and harmful for health.

Just eat non veg but don't make is a habit. Just occasionally eat meat, not on regular basis. You will be healthy and fit. I am now so HOT and sexy after shedding extra weight. :enjoy:

Non veg food equals waste of resources like water , energy.

Non veg food equals unnecessary violence

Non veg food equals regressive approach rather than progressive as there is no need of eating non veg food after humans discovered farming.

Non veg food equals destruction of earth one bite at a time.

Vegetarianism is a noble act. Allah will reward you if you are kind to innocent animals. I am trying to be vegetarian. Eating less and less meat these day and I am feeling so much better and healthy. I eat lots of salad every day. I am planning only to eat chicken only twice a week. I don't eat red meat much. Very fatty and harmful for health.

Just eat non veg but don't make is a habit. Just occasionally eat meat, not on regular basis. You will be healthy and fit. I am now so HOT and sexy after shedding extra weight. :enjoy:

chicken twice a week

so,u used to eat meat daily or what :pop:

ealth.
giphy.gif

Bewkoof ...meat itself need to grow meat on it's body for you...to consume..:hitwall:
:D:D:D

meat needs to grow ? ! ! :o:

Unlike the popular belief Islam does not force you to eat meat...rather Islam asks everyone to be kind towards everyone including animals.

plants also get diseases and also get killed by simply cutting off. LOL
99.9999% of plant diseases are non transferable to human and animal hence safe to consume plants.

i give you more check mate: animal eat plats as well as veg ppl also eat plats, more pressure on plats where non veg ppl eats animal, less pressure on plats.
you will breed more animals to consume who in process to grow, will consume more plants which human could have easily and happily consumed, you will again cultivate crops for your self, destroy forest...and Bla ..bla.. many more things..:pop:

be veggie save environment :tup:

Everybody is hot,sexy with baritone voice on internet forums. Me too look like Vin diesel.

Other than religion/belief, I think being a vegetarian or not is also climate dependent. I can't see myself being a vegetarian living in a cold climate. There is just not enough calories in vegetables to keep me warm unless I eat like a horse non stop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom