What's new

Message to Vegetarians

All those talking about Non veg needing water...so what do Plants grow on chicken feed? Do you know the amount of water needed during irrigation? That comment on its own should be flushed bring forth other comments please...

What about in countries which cant grow much veges due to acidic or salty soil, or too cold or too dry?? If everyone there was vegetarian how would they survive?

Well....I think killing a CO2 source is better than killing an O2 source.....and those who think killing an animal is cruel....well all carnivores kill animals....that means nature is cruel son of a bitch....I'm just playing along!

good ...
you are turning habsheee. :partay::partay:..(Don't know if I have mentioned the correct term..)

Which language :D??

I need very good diet, life is intense need high energy levels and vegetables need good planning what to eat and when, in canteens not sure we get good diet if I prefer veg, easy way is to eat non veg.

These Non-Vegies will keep bringing lame excuses to lure us into their cult. :lol:

I need very good diet, life is intense need high energy levels and vegetables need good planning what to eat and when, in canteens not sure we get good diet if I prefer veg, easy way is to eat non veg.
yes ur right man!
I'm a legal vegetarian... :)
but this canteen in our colg...cook unpalatable veg food... so to keep up with my daily req of calories so i started eating chicken... got addicted to it :D

All those talking about Non veg needing water...so what do Plants grow on chicken feed? Do you know the amount of water needed during irrigation? That comment on its own should be flushed bring forth other comments please...
What about in countries which cant grow much veges due to acidic or salty soil, or too cold or too dry?? If everyone there was vegetarian how would they survive?
Ha ha ha...
Madamji you could have quoted me directly, instead of suing me indirectly..:D:D
that's what I have said per kg need of water for potatoes, rice, wheat etc for growing and irrigation
whereas chicken need approx 40000 ltrs for 1 kg .( including water wasted on growing the food for chicken itself..).
and one thing more there is enough grains on earth to feed every mouth. so, it's not an excuse but I will give you point on weather conditions..in cold climate you need to store fat so eating fatty things are good.:tup:

It's hindi only but can't remember the exact meaning of the word..

Other than religion/belief, I think being a vegetarian or not is also climate dependent. I can't see myself being a vegetarian living in a cold climate. There is just not enough calories in vegetables to keep me warm unless I eat like a horse non stop.
May be that was true 200-300 years ago. Now, you won't even now it is winter dues to heated house, car and better clothing, unless you work outdoors. So, this is a lame excuse. Only reason why people are still non-vegetarians is taste.

Back
Top Bottom