What's new

MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE New video by Bushra Ansari

Nice Effort by Bushra Ansari to promote the message of Peace and Love across the border.

This Video is worth a watch

Indian leadership is not interested in peace and neither are the Indian war Anchors
their public will follow what they are fed by media and leadership.

no matter how much message of peace and reason is given out.

already the video has 121 dislikes by the warmongers

then why do they send the poor?

Because the poor always says "help me! I'm poor".
This is how the rich help the poor by facilitating a swift exit from the trials and tribulation of this cruel world.

Because the poor always says "help me! I'm poor".
This is how the rich help the poor by facilitating a swift exit from the trials and tribulation of this cruel world.

but by the 6th day of war. the rich are killed by mobs of frustrated youth.

dont rich Pakistani people know this?

Nice Effort by Bushra Ansari to promote the message of Peace and Love across the border.

I suggest she directs her efforts to motivating the men on the LOC who day and night defend the AJK population from brazen assaults on their villages, livestock and children.
Enough of this BS of playing coo with these people.
This is the saffron war machine, not the India of old.

Indian leadership is not interested in peace and neither are the Indian war Anchors

Indian public is the most delusional bunch of people..Media and politician can only lie so blatantly because the audience is so receptive.

I suggest she directs her efforts to motivating the men on the LOC who day and night defend the AJK population from brazen assaults on their villages, livestock and children.
Enough of this BS of playing coo with these people.
This is the saffron war machine, not the India of old.

Unlike the Indian media the message from our side is clear we don't hate Indians nor do we want a war but in case Indians feel that our desire for peace is our weakness and they attack us then we will serve them our world famous "FANTASTIC TEA"

Indian public is the most delusional bunch of people..Media and politician can only lie so blatantly because the audience is so receptive.

YUP Most of them still belive MODI 56" Inch Chest killed 350+ Pakistanis and their MIG-21 shot Pakistani F-16. There is nothing we can do about them but our vision should be crystal clear and that is we want peace but if war is forced on us we will fight like cornered tigers

Unlike the Indian media the message from our side is clear we don't hate Indians nor do we want a war but in case Indians feel that our desire for peace is our weakness and they attack us then we will serve them our world famous "FANTASTIC TEA"

I understand but really there's no need for any Pakistani to make overtures to them bro. Even their 'stars' who have settled in the US married white partners still tweet the proverbial 'Jai Hind' whenever India does something. Bollywood itself is on full rampant hate Pakistan mode.

I understand but really there's no need for any Pakistani to make overtures to them bro. Even their 'stars' who have settled in the US married white partners still tweet the proverbial 'Jai Hind' whenever India does something. Bollywood itself is on full rampant hate Pakistan mode.

Exactly this is the difference between them and us, their whole media and Bollywood is doing war mongering but we are spreading message of Peace, Unlike "AMAN KI ASHA" (which was more of a AMAN KA TAMASHA) where Pakistan was shown as an Aggressor who is responsible for every bad incident in India now Pakistan is doing a very good PR campaign

Wonderful effort.

Why am I the first one to thank the OP ??

No Pakistani members too have done that.

Then the current Pakistani leadership should do three things :

1. Declare that they genuinely want peace in the Subcontinent.

2. Declare that they want to adopt progressive politics for Pakistan.

3. Talk to the correct political groups in India, citing unconditional peace.

Back
Top Bottom