What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

Its indeed very insulting since in media they portray that they are doing charity and not earning $$ from Pakistanis by taking advantage of dirt cheap medical services. No way baniya will do that bcz billion plus people in India can't afford basic medical facilities. You did well to not go there and contract some other disease along the way. Private hospital prices in Pakistan will come down in coming years.

Last edited:
Its indeed very insulting since in media they portray that they are doing charity and not earning $$ from Pakistanis by taking advantage if dirt cheap medical services. No way baniya will do that bcz billion plus people in India can't afford basic medical facilities. You did well to not go there and contract some other disease along the way. Private hospital prices in Pakistan will come down in coming years.
is indian medical care cheap or pakistani ones unnecessarily expensive... i guess doctor fees are similar, so are the material cost? How can baniyas charge so low and honorable upright brave muslim hospitals charge so much more?
makes no sense...

is indian medical care cheap or pakistani ones unnecessarily expensive... i guess doctor fees are similar, so are the material cost? How can baniyas charge so low and honorable upright brave muslim hospitals charge so much more?
makes no sense...

Doctors in Pakistan cost arm and leg, especially good ones in private hospitals. Indian private sector have more competition hence lower prices. But that is slowly changing.

Proud of you and your family. I wish others think the same way as well. For some people health and money is above dignity and self-respect but they forget that both are in the hands of Allah. As a father you put your country first may we all do the same. May Allah bless you more. Long Live Pakistan

Doctors in Pakistan cost arm and leg, especially good ones in private hospitals. Indian private sector have more competition hence lower prices. But that is slowly changing.
the doctors that private hospitals employ in India are not cheap too.... we are comparing private sector of both countries... the price to end user is lower because of competition, probably, but it seems the cost is more that double in some cases(in pak).. not sure how that happens. Is there a monopoly in private sector in pak? is cost of doing business high(high land cost/tax etc)?

the doctors that private hospitals employ in India are not cheap too.... we are comparing private sector of both countries... the price to end user is lower because of competition, probably, but it seems the cost is more that double in some cases(in pak).. not sure how that happens. Is there a monopoly in private sector in pak? is cost of doing business high(high land cost/tax etc)?

As I said Pakistani doctors earn 3-4 times more. Taxes are likely much lower in Pakistan as you can guess just by comparing tax to GDP ratio of both countries.

there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ? it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .

Khair hogayi Imran bhai.

Hindustan to hai hi kanjar mulk. Good that you also realized it.

being a pakistani generally is very hard, every where we are designated as terrorists and visa policy of almost every country discriminates pakistanis from rest of humans in the world, infact pakistanis get discriminated at their own airports by their on people lets say at karachi airport as terrorists more than any where else in the world

the most obvious solution is to shoose better leaders who can take pakistanis from being terrorists to people who can bring innovation and lots of good to the world

last time i checked out of pakistan, it was a pakistani security guy who started checking my luggage thoroughly when he knew that i had been in a long queue and was going to miss my flight. it is the pakistani security officers who are themselves involved in terrorist activities not common citizens like me, but when i visited other airports like bangkok or south east asian airports i didnt undergo the same security check.

Last edited:
Khair hogayi Imran bhai.

Hindustan to hai hi kanjar mulk. Good that you also realized it.
Mere Bhai hamari Jung ek zameen ke tukde ke liye hai, jab bacche ke jaan khatre mein hai toh ye sab back seat pe aajaata hai....
Jung apni jagha logo ki jaan apni jagaha...

It is your choice nobody forcing pakistani to come india....

if you don't come to india ..it will make you happy as well as make indian happy...so please stop writing to Mrs Sushma Swaraj for visa and medical help...

Politicians will be politicians. She needs the votes of the illiterate masses after all. She isn't publicising all cases. If you don't ask for a visa online, you won't get a public response.

It is your choice nobody forcing pakistani to come india....

if you don't come to india ..it will make you happy as well as make indian happy...so please stop writing to Mrs Sushma Swaraj for visa and medical help...
lol she uses fake pakistani accounts to create good will for herself and india. we pakistanis dont speak or type like this. stop issuing fake visas sushma the dinosaur

Politicians will be politicians. She needs the votes of the illiterate masses after all. She isn't publicising all cases. If you don't ask for a visa online, you won't get a public response.

Exactly...but this remains to be seen that this political gimmickry is getting her more votes or more disdain from local Indian hardliners, I think this is on the contrary.

Also too much media hype and making it look as some kind of charity and going-out-of the-way is not correct, this media galore and media articles has took the sheen out of this cause.

Reminds me of the Indian help in the devastating earthquake in Nepal few years ago and Indian media breathing down the neck of poor Nepalis has resulted in lots of resentment from the locals, turned into hatred actually...

nepal-earthquake-cartoon.jpg

lol she uses fake pakistani accounts to create good will for herself and india. we pakistanis dont speak or type like this. stop issuing fake visas sushma the dinosaur

LOL , we are talking about pakistani living in pakistan , Had they been fake , u think ISI and Pakistan army would have waited for even fraction of second to expose Sushma swaraj .

Did India not expose the moment you gave her chance at UN with fake photo of pellet victim ?

So Just Say her thanks and move on .

Back
Top Bottom